Oct 14, 2021
so i just finished episode 8 (lol not very important info for you guys) and is it safe to assume that there will be only 2-4 episodes left until the ending? cause dpc made you pick ur LI so yeah, can someone give me their thoughts about this or are there already announcements on how many episodes will there be in the next season. Also i so wish to have a scene with sally in the next season cause the rewards of her is a tease hahaha

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
so i just finished episode 8 (lol not very important info for you guys) and is it safe to assume that there will be only 2-4 episodes left until the ending? cause dpc made you pick ur LI so yeah, can someone give me their thoughts about this or are there already announcements on how many episodes will there be in the next season. Also i so wish to have a scene with sally in the next season cause the rewards of her is a tease hahaha
DPC said that we are halfway through the game.
So 8 more ep left.

• Wow
Reactions: TheRobotDevil
Oct 14, 2021
and what is your guys rank amongs the 5 LI?
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I am not on Jill's path, I have no interest over her other than friendship. I would never abandon a sick friend who asked for help to go on a date with a girl. I am not a f... DIK (as ironic is it may sound :D)
On my "usual" run, me neither... Only for dedicated Jill path I did it. I have a path for every girl, dik and chick route. The only one which I didn't finished yet is the neutral.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
So I just finished a Jill playthrough and thought I'd pop on and see what people are thinking about the photo with Jill's family home in the background. Are people genrally thinking that Viv (Lynette's good friend) is Jill's mom? She's the one that looks the part. Or are people pushing the idea that MC and Jill are related still (even though Lynette looks nothing like Jill or Jill's mom)? Or has anyone else noticed something I'm missing?

Reactions: notme222

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Or has anyone else noticed something I'm missing?
Yes, just a minor point: we already know Jill's mother is Amelia?

Amelia.jpg

No one with any sense is pushing the idea MC is related to a LI, since we know there's zero incest in this game.

Miranda looks like Bianca though, so she may well be her mother. That and being in front of that house suggests MCs mother moved in the same circles as Jill's parents.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So I just finished a Jill playthrough and thought I'd pop on and see what people are thinking about the photo with Jill's family home in the background. Are people genrally thinking that Viv (Lynette's good friend) is Jill's mom? She's the one that looks the part. Or are people pushing the idea that MC and Jill are related still (even though Lynette looks nothing like Jill or Jill's mom)? Or has anyone else noticed something I'm missing?
Well, we know that is NOT the house Lynette lived in when she met Neil, since she had just moved to the hotel her father was renovating. So, either it was a friends house, or her family had sold that house before Jill was born (or at least, before she was more than a year old, as she is a bit older than Tremolo). My bet is on a friend's house. But it is clearly going to be important, or else DPC wouldn't have pointed it out so clearly.

Reactions: notme222

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, just a minor point: we already know Jill's mother is Amelia?
Ah, right. Forgot that Jill's mother was named. Well, the moment in the game where the photo with Jill was flashed with Lynette's picture, with the house being the same, just after Jill was talking about destiny, made it seem like a very significant point/hint. If it just indicated that they ran in the same circles, that would be a really minor and disappointing point. I mean, we kind of already knew that. Lynette's family is rich. Jill's family is rich. I suppose Lynette could have conceivably moved to the hotel from far away, but it's not really a surprise that she didn't. Feels like the moment should have meant something more. But that doesn't mean it did. Ah well.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
1)others
2)sage
3)bella
4)josy
5)jill's body
6)maya's face
7)jill's face
8)maya's body

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
DPC takes its time to give answers, some of the questions are so old that we will fall over ourselves when he answers.

Chapter 9 is very unlikely to close any subplots, many will have new elements, new nuances, and new ones will be added.

halloween was announced in the seventh, in the eighth the organisation of it started, in the next it will be drawn up... and if all goes well we will see it in a year and a half... :confused:
The worst part of this game is the absolutely heinous wait for the next episodes. I hate it when I feel like I'm deeply infatuated and connected with the characters from a fictional world while playing a game, only to realize it isn't even near completion and have to wait half a year or more for the next update, by the time which, due to a long hiatus from playing the game, I'll have lost some of the immersion :cry: I do enjoy the quality updates when they happen, but I'm also afraid of just forgetting about the game entirely due to academics in the future.

I'm hoping the Halloween episode comes soon and won't take a year and a half, hopefully a year at max since the next episode's gonna be an interlude and hopefully won't take too long to produce (unless DPC wants the interlude to be the length of a whole episode).

Going back replaying some of the other episodes, it becomes apparent that Sage really doesn't give two shits about him, though it does make the sex scene at the Preps party weird, as you basically have sex with Sage on her brother's bed. The two never interact with each other, at least that I noticed, so I don't see them being exactly on good terms, which will make any future family dinners interesting.
I mean, who'd want to even be associated with a snobby, prude brat who can't take a hint and thinks the world revolves around himself and all the "good deeds" he's done? Hell, Sage never even mentioned having a brother when she discussed herself being adopted, and for good reason too I assume. It's gonna be fun to see how Tybalt reacts though when he realizes pretty much all the women in his life are attracted to one man I can only think he'd see as his mortal enemy.

mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

My list is pretty similar to yours honestly.

1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Josy
4. Jill / Maya

Jill and Maya both stay at 4th for me because I'm not really into either of them that much and it's hard to pick a favourite when they're both equally attractive to me. If I had to make a top 5 list including all the characters from the game though...

1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Nicole
4. Lily
5. Riona / Camila (we really don't get enough of them but they're fun!)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh right ! Almost forgot... this is how it works in reality ! :KEK:
View attachment 1570189
that is purely wrong!

there is no sister only older flatmate and younger innocent flatmate!
if you want netorare you have the landlord and landlady!
if you´re into kinky shit you also have the landlord sister and landlady mother!
if you are really into crazy shit like bestiality you have Madame Rose!

you should learn to spell!

The " titles " are replaceable... :LOL: It's just the " mechanics " :KEK:
the mechanics are still wrong the flatmate must be divided into older and younger innocent and normally virgin flatmate!

you also forgot the sister of the landlady who always had the hots for your landlord and you remind her so much of him and therefore you´re her 2nd chance at being young again and living the life she envy´s from your landlady!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes