felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, it can't be Mel and Sarah for the same reasons it can't be Troy. Worse even, since Troy at least has a known grudge against Dawe. Plus, we have reason to believe that Mel, unlike Troy, was openly campaigning for Chad to break up with Sage and would eventually succeed. It's just barely possible that Mel was secretly blackmailing Chad into the breakup, but given the look between her and Chad when Sage was punching him, and the fact he was in her room during the HOT party, all signs suggest Chad knows that she knows his secret.

Given that, Mel and Sarah sending the letters is at best useless and at worst disastrously counterproductive.
it is not blackmail, at most it is threats

It seems less credible to me that there are multiple forces all out to get Chad to come out of the closet, which Melanie and Sara are clearly not doing for Sage's benefit.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1570608
Have you noticed that Jade treats Chad badly? When Steven defends him as his daughterr's boyfriend, Jade on the contrary wants him to be punished. If you recall Sage's words that her mother told her that Chad is gay..

.How did Jade even know about this? The only explanation is that MC is not the first person Jade has molested. Maybe Chad was the first one she started molesting and it wasn't a problem for her.
But Chad reacted to this not as a guy, but as a gay. He wasn't staring at her like MC. Then maybe Jade will continue to fuck with MC behind her daughter's back.
I definitely noticed that, and I asked myself a few questions as well.

We know that Sage's communication with her parents is problematic. What if Jade, who either knows or suspects that Chad is gay, wants to help her daughter by getting rid of Chad? Could Maya and Derek be involved in this? Maybe Chad even teamed up with Jade, Maya and Derek to steer Sage as gently as possible to another man.:unsure:

It's strange that the MC meets Sage and he can immediately help her against Chad. They get to talking and Sage is obviously taken with the MC. Sage leaves and Derek is there. Then they can immediately choose between Cathy and Jade. Riona tells the DIKs that the MC has made a pass at Sage. This is a choice that the player can refuse. Later, Tommy also tells the MC to choose Sage. Somehow, it also always happens that the MC ends up with Sage.:unsure:

Everyone wonders why Chad tells Jade, Maya and Derek about his homosexuality. Jade is a feminist. Feminism is not lesbianism, it means the right of all people to be equal and have equal rights. So Jade is the perfect interlocutor for Chad. She tries to help in her own way. After the MC chooses Jade in EP1, these dreams begin. Is the MC perhaps being tested to see if he is gay? Also Sage mentions something similar at the prep party in EP5. :unsure:

I think Jade could also be a key figure behind solving a whole issue.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and Redd23

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
shazba you two seem like the rational choices for this!

what if Sage needs to be adopted because Stephen is the MC`s uncle? or as in one of my theories before dalli_x so rudely stole the job of crazy theory guy from me.... he is the MC true natural father?
First of all, it's nonsense that Sage had to be adopted because Stephen is the MC's uncle. Stephen could have fathered her anyway. makes no sense. :rolleyes:

I, that is me, is supposed to have stolen a theory about kinship from you. Just me, who makes everyone in BaDIK relatives. Me. Wow. :rolleyes:

Do you even know the two three clues that could connect Stephen and the MC?:unsure:

Please leave me my crazy theories.(y)

Reactions: Ahx and RukiRG

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
the strictly plot issues are fine if they are discovered when they're supposed to be (if anything they're built a little more elegantly than "fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"), but all those time bombs about the LIs that we know they're going to have to explode and are put off on purpose so they can have their moment of glory completely numbs the narrative for me
That is definitely a problem of episodic development. But as we were talking about earlier if you are a new player and play the game from start to finish it will not look that bad. The problem is waiting two years for a plot point to resolve lol.

when Bella's husband will appear, or his destiny and history will be made known, it will be like receiving Christmas greetings from a fourth degree aunt
That effect will depend heavily on the nature of the mistery. Big misteries tend to dissapoint people when they are finally revealed because they have been thinking about crazy theories for months.

But it still can change things a lot. What if he is alive and comes back when the relationship is at full speed. Stranded husband cliche #1: he stumbles in the room after a romantic evening with both naked. Chapter's end credits, now wait for chapter 10 without devouring your fingernails.

when Sage will be angry with MC for not telling her about Quinn's trafficking, or will despair in general for Quinn's betrayal: oh how beautiful is this paint drying!!!
Yeah, DPC is a prisoner of choosing that game mechanic. Now he can't get rid of half of the cast easily nor he can tell Sage. If the restaurant and drugs business has to be taken down there has to be a solution in place to keep the HOTs in the game, maybe the visit to the Burkes will give us that, I'm thinking of some kind of job at the college for earning free tuition.

Anyway Sage's path has so many booby traps it will be like walking through a minefield, a Dik MC has to be silent about fucking her mother, punching her brother, knocking his teeth out, disrespecting her father, her father's dealings, the restaurant, the drugs, the Hots, Quinn, Riona, Sarah and Mel, Chad, etc.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I do hope that actually becomes a reality. Quinn and MC chilling, doing all the drugs, sounds perfect for her path goers.

It's one of the things I'm looking forward to in the future, there's more to a personality than DIK/CHICK, and I hope locking in girls will allow us to further go down that path.
Actually never considered this… interesting.

It’s an impromptu way of unshackling the MC’s “personality” from the binary DIK/CHICK scale. DPC could start giving certain personality traits based on what girl you choose derived from the actions requires to be on their route.

It would also shore up these relationships. By slightly making the MC more like the LI’s it becomes believable they’re a real couple. Currently the MC in a monogamous relationship with Jill largely hits all the same personality beats as the guy banging half the school, a teacher and doing whatever with Quinn.

Now the choice has been made maybe the MC can, during the unique content for each girl required after that mutually exclusive choice at the end of season 2, start to distinguish himself from other routes. If it turns out the chick/DIK system (which has run its course, almost every route has you locked at an affinity now) is abandoned in favour of something new (perhaps the relationship stats become central giving waaaaay more flexibility) I could almost forgive how paper thin it was up til now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That effect will depend heavily on the nature of the mistery. Big misteries tend to dissapoint people when they are finally revealed because they have been thinking about crazy theories for months.
Actually, I think that's best. I really do come up with the craziest theories. I don't even write the horror versions in the thread. But DPC always manages to present a banal and gentle solution to the problem. (y)

Maybe that's why I like it too much, because I always think up the worst scenarios and then just get pleasantly surprised.:rolleyes:

Self-conditioning is really fantastic.:D

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and Redd23

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
*Chris Brown enters chat*
But Yea it can make good drama but I'm not big fan of NTR thing.
I am a sucker for drama. It poses a good challenge for the MC because he's had it too easy so far. He became a god the moment he walked on campus.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
What I say will not be constructed and most or everythings of it will be wrong.

For the photo of Arieth fucking others, 2 were taken on a phone but we don't know which phone, if it was on a DIK phone it would have been on the DIK computer or only the Rusty one since Jamie lost his phone. Also the last one was taken by a camera ? It would mean it has to be someone who has easy access to the camera or that the camera send what it take already on a computer. If the first photo was on the DIK computer it would mean that someone had access to Rusty folder. The only who could have an access to Rusty's folder would be Tommy and Nick since they know him from the start. To not just say it's a DIK, the others characters that I can think about are Quinn, Heather and Elena. The things is, who would need to have the relationship beetween DIK and Alphas worsened . The only ones that we are sure would be Quinn and Tommy, and while both would do it, they would not hide that Chad is gay.

Now is it the same person for the photo and the Cathy cluck ? Probably. I said many months ago that there was perhaps a theory that the DIK mansion was trashed by 2 differents groups, the Alphas at first with the Dildo and the other group who did the main trashing. If all these 3 things were done by a single person, the only character that I can chose would be Vinny.

What would be his reason ? The reason would be to make the drug ring of Quinn fall by making it public, because the Alphas and the DIK are her main buyers. He could want to be the sole seller. Perhaps he had the help of Nick, but he would be one of the character who could access Rusty folder (unless we can't access the folder because DPC said NO!).

For Riona's real stalker, it can be any reason, but there is the possibility that Riona was right, that she is targeted because of the drugs.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I honestly don't think any of it matters. But as someone who loves Quinn, I wanna make a clean gameplay path where she thinks MC only cares about her, but I also want to get as many scenes as possible with Quinn, and I can only do that if I crash at Sage's room after leaving Maya's dorm.

So if MC doesn't have sex with Sage on that bench, he won't get the 3some offer and when he talks to Quinn on that bench She won't ask how long have MC and Sage been fucking. I have that scene on one of my old gameplays, but I think it was when I decided not pursue Sage on EP7. on previous versions of the game.
All i an say, it's better to not get some moments if you are on quinn path. I also have only Qinne route save.
There's an interesting question for Quinn fans around what the optimal Quinn run is, at this point in the game. The conventional answer would be to say a solo playthrough (and I certainly have a save for that.) But that means you do miss out on some of her scenes, including revealing character moments.

So, you miss the scene in her bedroom at the HOT movie night (and the sad look on her face after MC has left). As mentioned above, there are the hints at jealousy seen in the HOT garden in episode 7 and her "curiosity" in episode 8 about how long MC has been with Sage. In the episode 7 hangout where Quinn asks who he'd like as a restaurant freebie, if MC hasn't been using her services the question doesn't come up at all, and so there's consequently no opportunity to tell her (twice) that he likes her. (The guide says answering like this impresses her; surely something that could pay off down the road?)

Whilst it's possible to do a pure Quinn run, I'm starting to think that part of the point may be for Quinn herself to notice that she is feeling romantically jealous over MC, perhaps something she hasn't experienced before, and that this is part of her growth, emotionally.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes