Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Empathy with fictional characters is (in my opinion) the ability to see beyond appearances, beyond the first layer of description to understand why he behaves like this.

Understanding a character's motivation doesn't mean accepting what they've done. (example Chad)

Sometimes the characters are not developed. Or they are only defined by a layer of personality.

For example Tybalt. The game would take place 200 years earlier, it would act quite normally by the standards of the time. Except that he is as naive as Jill in a way since he sincerely believes that his social status will allow him to marry Jill.

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
I have a problem with the game! I get to the point where I have to call Jade, but I'm not in my contacts and I can't go on! Can anybody help me ? I also installed Maud, but again the same .....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a guess as to what might be in the little black box from EP8.:unsure:

The underwear of Josy, Maya and the MC. Why actually? Somehow, underwear always shows up when someone has cheated. Chad and Cathy. The MC gave his underwear to Camila and Mona. In EP8, Josy doesn't wear underwear to the gym either. That doesn't mean Josy, Maya and the MC cheated with others. But they cheated with each other in the beginning and that's where the underwear has to show up again, right?:unsure::p

At least in my playthrough.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have a guess as to what might be in the little black box from EP8.:unsure:

The underwear of Josy, Maya and the MC. Why actually? Somehow, underwear always shows up when someone has cheated. Chad and Cathy. The MC gave his underwear to Camila and Mona. In EP8, Josy doesn't wear underwear to the gym either. That doesn't mean Josy, Maya and the MC cheated with others. But they cheated with each other in the beginning and that's where the underwear has to show up again, right?:unsure::p

At least in my playthrough.
Cheating in a three way situation ??? :oops::LOL: Now that's interesting... :p Specially with no strings attached... :eek::BootyTime:
Chad : I don't remember sorry... Cathy : (y) ( but still cheat ??? on who ??? :p ) Camila and Mona : same... cheat on who ??? We are not in a relationship with whoever when these things occur... to the best of my knowledge... but I could remember it wrong ! :whistle:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Cheating in a three way situation ??? :oops::LOL: Now that's interesting... :p Specially with no strings attached... :eek::BootyTime:
Chad : I don't remember sorry... Cathy : (y) ( but still cheat ??? on who ??? :p ) Camila and Mona : same... cheat on who ??? We are not in a relationship with whoever when these things occur... to the best of my knowledge... but I could remember it wrong ! :whistle:
The three-way relationship didn't start until the end of EP4. At the beginning of EP4, the MC told Josy in the bathroom that they were all three cheaters.(y):D

Chad had the red panties in the gym bag.(y)
Cathy's panties in Isabella's car.(y)

Camila and Mona organizing Tremolo's underwear. :unsure:

The real question is who places the underwear and thus make the cheating obvious. My hint. Mel and Sarah.:unsure:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Season 2 is coming to steam in some days and i'm super mega hype.

That's like the best game for this year (unless BotW2 or Xenoblade chronicles 3 release this year :D) wouhou.
So many joy here.

I'm feeling like dancing right now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The three-way relationship didn't start until the end of EP4. At the beginning of EP4, the MC told Josy in the bathroom that they were all three cheaters.(y):D
Sure but this is Fuckface's fault... we were not in a relationship with either of them... YET !!! :p
Chad had the red panties in the gym bag.(y)
This one I still don't remember... sorry :p
Camila and Mona organizing Tremolo's underwear. :unsure:
We are still not in relationship at this time with anyone :p

Although this underwear thing could be right though... something is up with ( or in :p ) those two... Fuckface's dick is up their ass sooooo there is cheating going on !!! :p I demand their panties ! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Did a Rio path with no other LIs/sides just to see how it goes.

At the very end (after MC found Rio's stalker), she plays a little trick on MC's room.

What Heather says is interesting, either Rio told Heather, or Heather figured it out from various things that have happened already....

Heather says to be nice to her......

Rio is in some sort of stage of liking MC.... it is sweet and like others, Rio is worth it.

View attachment 1577408
It makes me want to create a route where only Riona is

Reactions: DarkKiller

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hear me roar! I want Maya other Riona enable!:unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I don't get this :LOL:
And you were wondering if Jade was fucking Derek!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not wondering... I know they did not fuck at all not before and not in the future...

Is that a surprise that Jade is here while her whole class throws a tantrum in front of the school ??? :oops: :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

You don't have a Riona only save? You disgust me. :mad: Next thing you'll tell me that you don't have a Camila-only save.
I don't have a KRJ pure route... :p A Sally one neither... :eek::eek::eek:
:ROFLMAO:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Idk if I missed a dialogue in the last part of the episode 8 but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Does picking a LI makes you only have scenes to that specific LI or you can also have scenes with others in the future any thoughts? And is there any announcements regarding to this question?
I don't think this is entirely clear by the end of Ep.8. There are some casual-sex options that definitely close off - texting Jade to say it's over, for instance - but there are some options that, by the end of Ep.8, haven't been closed off YET. Personally I suspect that making a choice means you've chosen to be faithful, but it's not proven. (And anyway, some of the love interests might not object to an open relationship - Bella only wants confirmation you're not dating Jill, she doesn't ask if you're seeing anyone else...)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Wow. You didn't leave an explanation, just asked a lot of questions to which empathy should be applied. But I don't see an explanation.:rolleyes:

Empathy refers to
the ability and willingness to recognize, understand, and empathize with another person's sensations, feelings, thoughts, motives, and personality traits.

The basis of empathy is
self-awareness - the more open a person is to his or her own emotions, the better he or she can interpret the emotions of others.

When a person has these
skills and the willingness (the will to do so) to apply empathy to another person (whether Real or Fictional), a conclusion will be reached. This conclusion is the result of empathy and is determined by the morality (not ethics) of the empath.

This is an explanation.:geek:
But it's a circular one. "Empathy is the willingness to empathise..."

The crucial point of empathy, and the one I almost entirely lack in real life, is the ability to understand how others FEEL, as opposed to how they think and act. I can SYMpathise with almost anyone who is having troubles, and will help - but empathy, no. Haven't a clue on that one.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes