Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
I've been looking, but I can't seem to find it, you know what are the two songs that play during the Sex with Jill scene, I've been searching for those two musical themes, but I can't identify them, if anyone knows them, give me the names of the artists , or of the musics they are the only 2 musics that I could not locate until now of all the musics that sound in chapter 8

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So, something I was thinking about, is how DPC said he's going to use the Interlude to test the cross-save system; How do you guys think he's going to do it?

Will it be purely back-end orientated only, and completely abstract to us the players, or will he actually put in some post-EP8 story content that's influenced by our choices?

Since we already know the Interlude will have mini-games, another way he could do it, is to create some kind of quiz mini-game where he asks us about our choices in previous episodes (I don't particularly like this idea).

This is all pure speculation taken out of my ass, but I think he'll create an EP9 preview for the end of the Interlude which will change depending on our choices.
For example, a render of MC with our LI of choice and another 1 or 2 with some kind of discussion involving a DIK or CHICK major choice that MC made. This way he can make sure the flags are transfering ok in the code side of things and us players can get a sweet glimpse of what's to come :unsure:

Any of yous have any ideas regarding this?

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Hi guys. I decided to be with Bella at the end but after that, game does not end. Every time the h-scenes repeat and i find myself in the last free roam. Is that a loop or something like that or did i make a mistake?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
general-hospital1.jpg

----JULIA POUNDER: "What the fuck? What do you mean we're fired?"

----LANCE BIGMORE: "Yeh, TV Soap Operas are dying fast. Something called "virtual novels". One that is really killing the industry is called, "Being a DIK".

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I've been looking, but I can't seem to find it, you know what are the two songs that play during the Sex with Jill scene, I've been searching for those two musical themes, but I can't identify them, if anyone knows them, give me the names of the artists , or of the musics they are the only 2 musics that I could not locate until now of all the musics that sound in chapter 8
Big Daddy Kane, “I Get the Job Done” and Sir Mix-a-Lot, “Baby Got Back”. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
wdym, she looks better than she usually does :KEK:
What I mean is... this should be some sort of a special render right ??? :unsure: Soooo... WTF ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Normally I don't share the views of the many that Jill is some goblin or...... etc...... but NOW that it is labelled as a milestone render... Geez-Louise ! :LOL:
Hi guys can someone send me patch 8 please
Nope :p
Get it yourself ! Look for Meushi
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-7911#post-6985459
Or you can take the compressed 0.8.2 from my signature ;)

Reactions: Meushi and deved

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So, something I was thinking about, is how DPC said he's going to use the Interlude to test the cross-save system; How do you guys think he's going to do it?

Will it be purely back-end orientated only, and completely abstract to us the players, or will he actually put in some post-EP8 story content that's influenced by our choices?

Since we already know the Interlude will have mini-games, another way he could do it, is to create some kind of quiz mini-game where he asks us about our choices in previous episodes (I don't particularly like this idea).

This is all pure speculation taken out of my ass, but I think he'll create an EP9 preview for the end of the Interlude which will change depending on our choices.
For example, a render of MC with our LI of choice and another 1 or 2 with some kind of discussion involving a DIK or CHICK major choice that MC made. This way he can make sure the flags are transfering ok in the code side of things and us players can get a sweet glimpse of what's to come :unsure:

Any of yous have any ideas regarding this?
The Interlude could be Zoey chatting with the MC's dad. She tells him what has become of her since his departure, and he tells her what he knows about his son's life since he left college.

The problem is, the father doesn't know much about the MC's "private" life. What the father seems to know (the DIKs, the work in the fraternity house, Lynette's diary) is not based on player choices.

Or it's the MC who at the end of the Interlude would talk to Zoey (on the phone for example). He would tell about his life at the university, and some anecdotes according to the choices of the players.

To test his transfer system, I'm not sure if DPC needs to show it in game, or if he can do it behind the curtain.

Reactions: EthanP.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes