JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Something weird drew my attention in this scene. Large room full of crowd, blasting music and Tommy with no microphone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's just talking and everybody hears him. It's beyond unrealistic, I just don't buy it.
There is no way even JB and Nick hears him correctly from this distance, believe me I know what I am talking about.
Sometimes, in room sized like main room in DIKs mansion, even microphone doesn't help if used by amator (held or adjusted incorrectly etc).

Reactions: Warscared
Aug 26, 2019
Something weird drew my attention in this scene. Large room full of crowd, blasting music and Tommy with no microphone.
He's just talking and everybody hears him. It's beyond unrealistic, I just don't buy it.
There is no way even JB and Nick hears him correctly from this distance, believe me I know what I am talking about.
Sometimes, in room sized like main room in DIKs mansion, even microphone doesn't help if used by amator (held or adjusted incorrectly etc).
Damn how could DPC make such a stupid mistake.Should be fixed asap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I thought the same thing at first. But Becky isn't a freshman, she's been around longer than the recent rumors and we know she's Sarah's friend. Given that, it's unlikely she's heard the same rumors as Maya and plausible she's heard the truth.

Moreover, I don't think DPC is going to have Maya chase the exact same rumors a second time. Her statement that she can't ignore what Becky said suggests SOMETHING is eventually going to come of this. Allowing Maya to learn the true nature of the 'free' tuition would make sense, as long as it takes a while for her to get there.
I just took it as a warning that Maya's not gonna give up on this even if Burke does solve her scholarship problem.

Honestly, with Mona available, I don't see the point in involving Becky in the name of some unspecified friendship with Sara (does Sata, besides Melanie, have any other friends? Close friends?).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did DPC really remove that scene? Do we know why?
Yes :p Because he deemed it insignificant... and I don't care if the Sage fan club now reach for the Gillette it is what it is :LOL:
I think he also removed a scene with Josy in the gallery. Namely the one from EP7 after the HOT's party.:unsure:
Dunno which scene you mean... it is possible that other scenes were cut as well... if somebody has ALL the updates separetly can find it out ! :oops::LOL:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
TV shows and movies do this sort of thing all the time. People have chats a few feet away from each other, in noisy clubs, but hearing perfectly. The other side of that being people talking to each other at normal levels a few feet away from the people they are gossiping about and them not hearing

It’s a suspension of disbelief thing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
when Tommy speaks, considering the bad character he has, it is credible that the others try to keep quiet and pay attention.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
TV shows and movies do this sort of thing all the time. People have chats a few feet away from each other, in noisy clubs, but hearing perfectly. The other side of that being people talking to each other at normal levels a few feet away from the people they are gossiping about and them not hearing

It’s a suspension of disbelief thing.
Just what I am thinking about, those details ruin the illusion.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
when Tommy speaks, considering the bad character he has, it is credible that the others try to keep quiet and pay attention.
There is frame when Tommy take off the sack from MC head and everyone behind him doesn't give a fuck about what he's talking about, some of them just chit-chat.

5, maybe 7 of them heard what he said mumbled but everyone else - nah, can't be.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is frame when Tommy take off the sack from MC head and everyone behind him doesn't give a fuck about what he's talking about, some of them just chit-chat.

5, maybe 7 of them heard what he said mumbled but everyone else - nah, can't be.
but those are different situations

at that moment Tommy also wants the "roar", afterwards we don't see what they do behind his back, they could very well be quieter, if anything they just mind their own business but in a low voice

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Any news on the update?
If you're talking about Zoey, that's not Jill's sister, who was named Lana, who died years ago, and if you're talking about the Chapter 9 Interlude, just wait, we have a month or two yet before it comes out. No point coming here asking about an update. Just scroll back in this thread and look at the latest update post.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This is interesting. While the game standard is 5 LIs and everything else is a side (with Quinn being somewhere in between), The Pink Rose is in its own grouping, where its "Main LIs" (for lack of better words even though they are sides) are Envy and Lily. And DPC is happy to tell their story. And you get more action with them than you do on a Sage-only path in Ep8.
PinkRoseLI.JPG

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think he also removed a scene with Josy in the gallery. Namely the one from EP7 after the HOT's party.:unsure:
In the walkthrough, DPC also left out the scene of Josy. I know definitely so that it was present in the gallery of v8.0.(y)

In that scene I always assumed that Josy fucked the MC while he was asleep and had a boner again. :unsure:

If so, that could be an impregnation scene because the MC can't control himself while sleeping and then the cackle post from Derek. (Premature ejaculation). Well, who knows.:rolleyes::oops:

Perhaps DPC is forcing the pregnancy of the LI chosen by the MC?:unsure:
Is there a Josy scene at the end of EP7 thought it was a few renders but not a full scene? Its clear they had sex maybe even twice that night and in the morning because she was on top of MC. I don't know the scene count for the others girls are but a full scene their would give Josy 3 scene 4 if you fuck twice. I thought the scene was cut out because it would give Josy more scenes then the others girls. Guess the best girl has to let them catch up:LOL: :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is interesting. While the game standard is 5 LIs and everything else is a side (with Quinn being somewhere in between), The Pink Rose is in its own grouping, where its "Main LIs" (for lack of better words even though they are sides) are Envy and Lily. And DPC is happy to tell their story. And you get more action with them than you do on a Sage-only path in Ep8.
View attachment 1579344
the secondary girls have very good content

in the eighth the dialogues with Lily and Nichole are very good.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yes :p Because he deemed it insignificant... and I don't care if the Sage fan club now reach for the Gillette it is what it is :LOL:

Dunno which scene you mean... it is possible that other scenes were cut as well... if somebody has ALL the updates separetly can find it out ! :oops::LOL:
Months after Being a DIK has its grand finale, DPC will probably release a Director's Cut, including other scenes we have never seen that didn't make the final cut.

Example:
-Jill's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Jill loses MC).
-Josy's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens after Sage fails to secure money for Maya).
-Maya's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (this happens when Maya discovers Lily's hard work ethic is a good plan).
-Sage's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (no hope of a plan with MC, she feels she is missing something in life experiences).
-Bella's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose (After being dumped by MC, she feels she still has got it and wants a distraction: including still wearing the wedding ring during her routine and private room action).
-Quinn's interview with Stanley at the Pink Rose after she narrowly escapes getting caught by the police with all of her shady business plans ("Fuck it. She don't need no damn interview, get out there and make some money girl").

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes