Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Zoey, I'm sure she's seen more dicks than waves on the coast.

but still, it's a step up from Magnar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:love:
But she didn't find one as good as our resident MC and that's why she's coming back, to get some more of that D. Until she runs into Magnar and he destroys her with his 15 inch Scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

P.S: Don't diss the Scandinavian Dick Lord. :Kappa: Inb4 he knocks up Sage right in front of your eyes. :Kappa: And then shows up on the sequel of No More Secrets and knocks up Jeane too. :Kappa:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
This is interesting. While the game standard is 5 LIs and everything else is a side (with Quinn being somewhere in between), The Pink Rose is in its own grouping, where its "Main LIs" (for lack of better words even though they are sides) are Envy and Lily. And DPC is happy to tell their story. And you get more action with them than you do on a Sage-only path in Ep8.
View attachment 1579344
Lies! During the scene in the park you can almost penetrate Sage's defensive attitude and deeply hold hands with her while stroking her hair. And if you're thinking "meh, so what?", then allow me to retort:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nicole's son is from the MC

I will only say that the theory that he is the son of the MC is to apply the theory of Terminator 1
No, her son is from Neil. She can't forget his experienced dick and since MC has inherited Neil's charms, she finds him irresistible. That's why Neil always tells MC to wear a condom. :Kappa:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
No see, Isabella is Neil's ex and MC's mom. She faked her death, changed her name, and got a new job far away so that she could play with her Jillybean in peace. It's why she's always so disappointed in MC but also is willing to give him a haircut just because he had peanut butter and gum in his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and RukiRG

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
No see, Isabella is Neil's ex and MC's mom. She faked her death, changed her name, and got a new job far away so that she could play with her Jillybean in peace. It's why she's always so disappointed in MC but also is willing to give him a haircut just because he had peanut butter and gum in his hair.
Welp, my MC came in his mom last episode then. I guess he'll be a big brother to his own child in the future then. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But she didn't find one as good as our resident MC and that's why she's coming back, to get some more of that D. Until she runs into Magnar and he destroys her with his 15 inch Scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

P.S: Don't diss the Scandinavian Dick Lord. :Kappa: Inb4 he knocks up Sage right in front of your eyes. :Kappa: And then shows up on the sequel of No More Secrets and knocks up Jeane too. :Kappa:
Jeane hater:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah... never heard of it before... go look at the OP one more time... you might find something of interest to you... :LOL: Needs reading skillz ! :eek::p
The game still crash where i mentioned before, read everything a could in the op and didn't find an answer to my problem, so instead of telling me to read one more time with reading skills, just tell me what i can do with my problem or the texte i should see to solve my problem of a game that keep crashing when i reach that spot where it close by itself after i click that text.

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
Please someone could help me?! I've downloaded the game split, but can't extract the 2,3 and 4 part, while run 7zip noticed data error!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The game still crash where i mentioned before, read everything a could in the op and didn't find an answer to my problem, so instead of telling me to read one more time with reading skills, just tell me what i can do with my problem or the texte i should see to solve my problem of a game that keep crashing when i reach that spot where it close by itself after i click that text.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6986364
It's right under " Rusty Windows Crash " in the OP... :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes