AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bragging of making even more people be banned from this forum because you can´t stand their point of views? Talking of someone without life... You should have been born in the 15th century. Your profession would have been clear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't have to do anything because you do it all and without help

J.A.L. I like girls if you do this to call my attention you do it wrong :p

• Angry
Reactions: 3227

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If the Interlude does not come out this month, and the theory that EP9 will indeed probably release on Halloween, basically a year after EP8, I'll be so fucking sad man... :cautious:
I really want to see why that ending at Burke's was so ominous and how a serious attitude from MC towards a relationship pans out!

View attachment 1580781

There, there...it'll all be ok...

1641387829549.gif

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If the Interlude does not come out this month, and the theory that EP9 will indeed probably release on Halloween, basically a year after EP8, I'll be so fucking sad man... :cautious:
I really want to see why that ending at Burke's was so ominous and how a serious attitude from MC towards a relationship pans out!

View attachment 1580781
I don't understand at all where these thoughts came from that he wants to dedicate episode 9 to Halloween. Halloween clearly won't be in episode 9, it will only be in episode 10. We'll be messing with Zoey for the whole of episode 9.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't understand at all where these thoughts came from that he wants to dedicate episode 9 to Halloween. Halloween clearly won't be in episode 9, it will only be in episode 10. We'll be messing with Zoey for the whole of episode 9.
I don't know if the Halloween Party will be in Ep9 or not but you can make a pretty safe bet that the episode will only be completed after 6 to 8 month's, based upon DPC's past performance. I haven't seen any news about a January release for the interlude and am still guessing it will be February or March. From there just do the math.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The party has been teased a lot since EP6 or 7, in EP8's end DPC literally shows us a preview of the mansion all decorated with Halloween decorations. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect it to happen in EP9.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know if the Halloween Party will be in Ep9 or not but you can make a pretty safe bet that the episode will only be completed after 6 to 8 month's, based upon DPC's past performance. I haven't seen any news about a January release for the interlude and am still guessing it will be February or March. From there just do the math.
1) January has just begun
2) If you believe the status updates, he is mainly engaged in polishing the game for release in Steam and GOG. But he has already managed to write 80% of the script and code.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
hey so the last version i have installed is 5.2. Can i install the latest patch and be good to go?
No, with the release of Ep8 changes were made to the game that will require you to re-download the entire game. There is no official Ep8 patch.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The party has been teased a lot since EP6 or 7, in EP8's end DPC literally shows us a preview of the mansion all decorated with Halloween decorations. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect it to happen in EP9.
There is no time to fit so many events into one episode.
1) Zoey's Arrival
2) Preparation for Halloween
3) Meeting with Burke
4) A date with the chosen LI
5) Halloween

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
1) January has just begun
2) If you believe the status updates, he is mainly engaged in polishing the game for release in Steam and GOG. But he has already managed to write 80% of the script and code.
I guess we'll see then. After years of watching predictions about the progress of the game I've come to expect the long wait. All last summer the predictions for ep7 were all leaning to Sept. We all saw how that turned out.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I guess we'll see then. After years of watching predictions about the progress of the game I've come to expect the long wait. All last summer the predictions for ep7 were all leaning to Sept. We all saw how that turned out.
I think due to family problems, the release of episode 7 was delayed. He clearly planned to release it at the end of October, by Halloween.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
1) Zoey's Arrival
3) Meeting with Burke
5) Halloween
01) Zoey's arrival can already happen in the interlude.:rolleyes:
02) The preparations have already begun in EP8.:rolleyes:
03) The meeting with the Burkes takes place right at the beginning of EP9.:rolleyes:
04) This can always take place. In case of need, the LI will spend the night at Tremolo.:p
05) Will be the last freeroam event of EP9. The LI's will stay at the MC and in EP10 there will be the Walk of Shame for Josy, Maya, Sage and Zoey together. The MC becomes a legend and gets the (5 out of 5) from Sage. :love::love::love::love::cool:

Any questions?(y):D

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
1) Zoey's Arrival
3) Meeting with Burke
5) Halloween

1) Zoey's Arrival - First I say we have to wait for and see the Interlude, DPC might show her arrival at Neil's in the Interlude itself.
2) Preparation for Halloween - Unless DPC wants to make another mini-game, he can basically just skip this with a small timeskip.
3) Meeting with Burke - This will be resolved at the beginning of EP9.
4) A date with the chosen LI - This might not happen though, at least in a very long and time consuming way :unsure:

Reactions: Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the interlude should serve just that, to introduce Zoey, then chapter 9 should resume the normal plot in which Zoey will be included

Why would Halloween exclude Zoey?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes