kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I played DIK first, but 4 of the 5 main LIs are on the Neutral to CHICK paths.
4 of 5 is too much of an incentive to be a CHICK, so for season 2 the CHICK/DIK numbers will change a lot. That was interesting, the DIK way is more fun to me, who doesn't like punching Tybalt and knocking his teeth off.

I own the game on Steam too but I just bought it to show some support to DPC. Never installed it, never played it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is not very hygienic to wear panties if you are going to sweat :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
:unsure:actually that's what underwear tends to be used for... getting them dirty to save the clothes :unsure:

Big A > Derek

There I said it, Big A is a better bro than that dumb fuck that can't keep his mouth shut. :Kappa:Fight me IRL, if you disagree. :Kappa:
Magnar > Derek

so we agree

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't know what that was about, but Ignored, and believe me when I say, I am the FARTHEST thing from an SJW. I'm as non-PC as they come, but I am not getting into a politics/ideological stink here.
Don't worry it does not matter either way... he says you are a social justice warrior and you are... ain't nothing surprising here... although I'm pretty sure this noodle here does not even know what it really means... just some woke shit from the " modern era " :LOL: It's actually a good thing he does this... he's getting closer and closer to get banned for good... not just an account :KEK: So keep up the good work J.A.L. ! (y):ROFLMAO:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Please don't use the term social justice warrior whenever you run out of arguments, it makes no sense and belittles you. Calling all criticism SJW has become the Goldwin's law of the 21st century. So, instead of judging or insulting (since it seems to be an insult for some people), why not try to contradict and raise your own opinion.

And getting back to Steam achievements for Being a DIK, I'm always surprised by how many people buy games but don't even get halfway through them. Unless many buy, test and then ask for a refund.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Please don't use the term social justice warrior all over the place whenever you run out of arguments, it makes no sense and belittles you. Calling all criticism SJW has become the Goldwin's law of the 21st century. So, instead of judging or insulting (since it seems to be an insult for some people), why not try to contradict and raise your own opinions.

And getting back to Steam achievements for Being a DIK, I'm always surprised by how many people buy games but don't even get halfway through them. Unless many buy, test and then ask for a refund.
I'll probably get Season 2 just for the hell of it and to support DPC more, and leave a damn good review, because I've loved it, and maybe it'll help people decide on whether or not to get it. I don't know, and at $18 now, I'd call that deal a steal.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'll probably get Season 2 just for the hell of it, and leave a damn good review, because I've loved it, and maybe it'll help people decide on whether or not to get it. I don't know, and at $18 now, I'd call that deal a steal.
I'm really tempted to leave a review for it, but not write anything about the game and just link this forum for people to see. :Kappa:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Please don't use the term social justice warrior whenever you run out of arguments, it makes no sense and belittles you. Calling all criticism SJW has become the Goldwin's law of the 21st century. So, instead of judging or insulting (since it seems to be an insult for some people), why not try to contradict and raise your own opinion.

I think a lot of those sales are to people who play it here and buy it on Steam to "support", it also applies to the 1 dollar patreons. You download it from here, play it, buy it on steam and save a lot of money.

Reactions: DarkKiller

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
See the announcement that the dlc of the second season is already out. And in steam shelves, I do not know what updated content.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I think a lot of those sales are to people who play it here and buy it on Steam to "support", it also applies to the 1 dollar patreons. You download it from here, play it, buy it on steam and save a lot of money.
It makes way more sense as well, I recognize DPC's effort to develop the game, but I'm sorry, it's not worth 5, 10 or a 100 times more money than a good AAA title. I mean, I paid 80 dollars for Demon's Souls on PS5 and even that I think it's already way too expensive.

It really depends on people's perspectives though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes