PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the whole sentence gives it other meaning:
"When Season 3 drops on Patreon, with the interlude being the first mini-episode"
So Interlude is supposed to be a first "episode" for Season 3, and that's all (at least I'm hoping I undestand that correctly, coz while having mini-episode about Riona would be cool, I'd rather see main plot being developed at steady pace without any extra delays... ;) )
Before that, he called the Interlude just a mini-episode. Although indeed this may be a common technical clarification. But it seems to me that mini-episodes will become the norm for him and an interludies between long releases of the main episodes.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't feel the hype at all, but don't let me and others who have soured on the Interlude dissuade you. Plenty of people are excited for it and will probably have a good time playing it. For me, I'd rather DPC have scrapped the Interlude altogether and just get straight into ep. 9 instead of focusing so much time on one background character.
[/QUOTE]
And, one background character that would otherwise have been mostly forgotten with everything else going on. Not an Interlude fan myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really hope that isn't going to be the case. I've actually finished very few Ren'Py games, because I always hate being forced into a certain direction. This game so far has being giving a lot more choice imo, I just hope it ends with us being able to pick what girl we want to end up with. I know that's probably not going to happen, because it's a huge amount of content to create.
no forcing on the LI to be chosen (apart from some blocking mechanisms linked to affinity or other)

but the story will remain solidly one

at the meeting with Burke MC goes there anyway, and when he sees Jade's picture he panics anyway
in the same way when there will be to solve the mystery of Lynette's photo anyway Mc will do it with Jill

Then there will be scenes that you can access or not depending on the choices you make.

only the fourth chapter has been strongly different from player to player, and in fact the characters have decided to forget everything that eventually happened back then... because this premature divergence didn't fit with the story

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
no forcing on the LI to be chosen (apart from some blocking mechanisms linked to affinity or other)

but the story will remain solidly one

at the meeting with Burke MC goes there anyway, and when he sees Jade's picture he panics anyway
in the same way when there will be to solve the mystery of Lynette's photo anyway Mc will do it with Jill

Then there will be scenes that you can access or not depending on the choices you make.

only the fourth chapter has been strongly different from player to player, and in fact the characters have decided to forget everything that eventually happened back then... because this premature divergence didn't fit with the story
Picture of the family. I don't think it's about Jade necessarily but Tyballs.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I disagree.

There is a mention of this in EP8.

Interlude= 1 month
CH9= 1 month after that.
Total 2 months.

2022 could have a lot of releases !!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

tysched.JPG

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
that was the point

that he's suddenly terrified of Tybalt doesn't make any more sense.
I think that the "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" at the end of episode has to do more with Burke, than with Tybalt or Jade. Now I don't remember if MC ever found out that Burke was involved in the restaurant, but he saw him on the other side of the gloryhole, but I also don't remember if he recognized him.

But MC saw Mona run out of the room and Burke appeared soon after, so he may have some clues about what's going on. So I think it was his reaction knowing that Burke is somehow related to the restaurant/tuition thing and realizes that they are literally walking into a disaster.

Reactions: Warscared

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
When I saw the name of the Episode 8 "Crossroads" I started having fear about how the game is gonna be evolve from a playthrough aspect.
It's already really challenging to do a couple playtrough at the same time (DIK route, CHICK route, neutral route with different major choice etc...) and on top of that you have to deal with the mini-games activated (for one of them).
because if you want to unlock everything you have no choice (it seems obvious to do that with the DIK route and the "Others" path).

But now lol... it's gonna be a pain in the ass to have at least 5 Five playthroughs for be able the check everything (I probably gonna start a playthrough again 'cause I have one with Sage but as a CHICK route and I bet I'm going to miss some contents because of my affinity).

Well... the game worth it... for now ^^

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think that the "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" at the end of episode has to do more with Burke, than with Tybalt or Jade. Now I don't remember if MC ever found out that Burke was involved in the restaurant, but he saw him on the other side of the gloryhole, but I also don't remember if he recognized him.

But MC saw Mona run out of the room and Burke appeared soon after, so he may have some clues about what's going on. So I think it was his reaction knowing that Burke is somehow related to the restaurant/tuition thing and realizes that they are literally walking into a disaster.
Even MС Dik doesn't know anything about Burke's role. He only knows that girls fuck for money and this money goes to support the life of the mansion. When Burke runs out, MС only wonders why Mona ran out. Therefore, the MС reaction is strange in any case.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Since he doesn't care about it, doesn't talk to anybody about it, I would say that he hasn't understood what happened.

Mona's escape alone is not enough, it might be enough if Mc was the restaurant's client, otherwise a too complicated deduction is asked of him.

Reactions: Redd23

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Even MС Dik doesn't know anything about Burke's role. He only knows that girls fuck for money and this money goes to support the life of the mansion. When Burke runs out, MС only wonders why Mona ran out. Therefore, the MС reaction is strange in any case.
Since he doesn't care about it, doesn't talk to anybody about it, I would say that he hasn't understood what happened.

Mona's escape alone is not enough, it might be enough if Mc was the restaurant's client, otherwise a too complicated deduction is asked of him.
Or it might be another monologue from the future MC (kinda like the library scene with Bella), now current MC doesn't know about it, but future MC probably does. And while playing the game I always felt like that future MC was the narrator of the story, telling it to someone (psychiatrist or something, I don't know).

Or another favorite theory of mine is that this is all a dream. After episode 16 or 20 (whichever is the last one), after you get the ending epilogue with the LI of your choice, screen turns back.... Then you see the subtitles saying

"Troy:

Hey! Hey! Wake up man! Do you really want to spend your first day in college sleeping in bed?"

While a confused MC is looking at him like: :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just realized something. What if the gum stuck in the MC's hair after the dorm party is Micha's? And he got it after blacking out in the sofa where she and Rusty were sitting? xD
More interesting are the questions of how, where and why did Tremolo get Mischa's Chewing gum in his hair? Was it at the dorm party or did the MC get lost in the DIK mansion and stumble into Rusty's room? In EP8, Rusty's room was very messy, as if another person was living in the room.
I hope you feel better now felicemastronzo ;)
View attachment 1583727 View attachment 1583728
View attachment 1583730 View attachment 1583731

But to be perfectly honest, Ep8 was kind of weak for Josy :( , and I already explained, that I think the polygamy is not working, I would prefer solo with them, or the Josy & Jill Threesome, I stil not given up. May be in the Jill path, she might want to try some adventures, and Josy, or even Zoey is good idea for that
First of all, nice pictures.

But Josy was weak with love for the MC in EP8 and polygamy works if the player wants it to. Maya clearly stated to the roleplay that there are two princesses and one prince. Furthermore, Josy and Maya have already strongly hinted at this in EP8 during their reconciliation night. Maya asks Josy if the HOT's would be okay with all three.

To be honest, I think there could be different polygamous relationships. There should be something for everyone then. e.g.: Lily/Nicole, Sage/Quinn, Mel/Sarah.
You are assuming that you have a choice to avoid the Zoey Trap. You may have noticed that one of the most difficult things in a DPC game is avoiding a character that he has decided to thrust upon you.
The strange thing is that DPC actually forces every character on BaDIK players.
Axe Killer Bella is nothing, Nora will blow up the whole campus :KEK:
View attachment 1584527
Maybe not to blow them up, but to do secret experiments. Remember the liquid in Quinn's syringe. It was blue. Quinn himself doesn't believe in hard drugs and shared the blue liquid with Tommy. There are no side effects either. Let's see what the green liquid can do. In season 4, we get a red drug that Tremolo helped make.
I disagree.

There is a mention of this in EP8.

Interlude= 1 month
CH9= 1 month after that.
Total 2 months.

2022 could have a lot of releases !!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1584720
Nice try, but wrong. 1R + 1R = 2RR. "Rolls Royce" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hahaha.
No, but seriously. I think there might be another Royce. We don't know if Lana is the sister of Jill who died, if she had kids or not. I think Tybalt is just planning his future to connect with another Royce. As to why, I can only speculate.

Burke&Royce = B&R

He even says fuck more than 3 times. Tremolo does not suspect that Stephen Burke has anything to do with the restaurant. He only notices that Mona is very upset after the conversation with Burke. He then suspects the same thing when he saw Mona in the classroom with Camila. But that's when Mona was talking to Quinn just before, which the MC doesn't know about.

Tremolo's reaction to the pictures is understandable because he has interacted with every family member.

Stephen Burke: Stephen asks the MC at the very beginning if he is an athlete. The MC can answer politely or rudely. Stephen saw him at the preps party. Did the MC sneak a look at Jade in Stephen's office. We know the MC is not good at this.

Jade Burke: Does the MC reciprocate Jade's annährungs attempts or not. If she refuses, will she be angry? Or will she be mild-mannered when she learns that the MC has only been true to his LI. How will Jade react when she finds out that her daughter has been fooling around with the MC.

Shit I have no desire to write more. Conclusion: The MC has every reason to be nervous, because all family members of the Burke's could have something against the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes