-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Question. Do u miss out on content if u choose a certain patch? Like, being a dik gets you time with the bad girls and being a good guy gets you action with others? Again, I dont remember the name of the scale but I was a massive good guy. I feel I shouldve missed out on content but feel like I didnt.

Reactions: vir_cotto

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Yes its not something we can do anything about. Someone mentioned that status updates should get a link in the OP and while i don't see the necessity of it i said what i'm telling you now: Bring it up to the Staff as they make the rules of the OP. It has a set template so its not like uploaders or mods can throw random stuff into it.

Make feature request thread in the appropriate section or approach a Staff. Really. I mean we can't do anything about it here.
I never suggested you could. N7 is a mod that is why i responded the way I did to his post. In any case I've spent more time explaining myself then I did writing the original request.

Reactions: Ennoch

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Question. Do u miss out on content if u choose a certain patch? Like, being a dik gets you time with the bad girls and being a good guy gets you action with others? Again, I dont remember the name of the scale but I was a massive good guy. I feel I shouldve missed out on content but feel like I didnt.
Different choices will lead to different events, on a full CHICK path you will miss several sex encounters with various side girls, but all the main girls so far react positively to CHICK choices rather than DIK ones (except Sage).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You should probably replay both routes when 0.3 comes but, right now, it seems DIK route is only if you're interested in Sage. Also, you can check Scenes on the phone and you'll see if you missed anything.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Different choices will lead to different events, on a full CHICK path you will miss several sex encounters with various side girls, but all the main girls so far react positively to CHICK choices rather than DIK ones (except Sage).
You should probably replay both routes when 0.3 comes but, right now, it seems DIK route is only if you're interested in Sage. Also, you can check Scenes on the phone and you'll see if you missed anything.
Great, thanks!

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
when will the new patch going to it
I believe i Saw something on Discord about some time In august for High tier Patreon and sep for lower tiers but don’t Remember (might have BEEN another game too) latest announcement was the changelog link for patreon

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Found it it was early access some time THIS month and release for lower tier next as i thought

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes