Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Pimp Quinn will have use for her is she did. ;)
Not really, she’s looking for girls to sell their bodies. She has no use for a pole dancer because there aren’t any poles in school.
C'mon, do you relly think you are going to bang her? You'll probably end up sleeping on the floor.
I doubt we are gonna pipe her so soon but I’m just saying the sweet caring Jill wouldn’t let her guest sleep on the floor, especially with no mats around,and her rich bed is big enough for the two of us ;).

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
How long until next Update?

His Patreon says he is working 40-50 hours per week and then working on this in his spare time.
You'd think he's making more than enough from Patreon? But idk, thats totally up to him. I just won't personally support someone who isn't doing whatever I'm paying for full time.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I just won't personally support someone who isn't doing whatever I'm paying for full time.
Wtf did I just read ? You'd only support devs who are doing their game full time ? That doesn't make any sense. Whether or not they have a job is not your concern. The amount of work DPK has done while having a job is incredible. If I didn't know I could have sworn he was doing this full time. Seriously, wtf !

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Honestly since he gets probably like 8k+ a month its justified complaining that he isn't doing it fulltime.
Some other devs started doing it fulltime with less than 2k, so honestly in my opinion it is justified to demand more time invested into this game.

Reactions: whiite

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
How long until next Update?

His Patreon says he is working 40-50 hours per week and then working on this in his spare time.
You'd think he's making more than enough from Patreon? But idk, thats totally up to him. I just won't personally support someone who isn't doing whatever I'm paying for full time.
Comes out this month. You’d think he’s made more than enough content for something created only in his spare time.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Wtf did I just read ? You'd only support devs who are doing their game full time ? That doesn't make any sense. Whether or not they have a job is not your concern. The amount of work DPK has done while having a job is incredible. If I didn't know I could have sworn he was doing this full time. Seriously, wtf !
I can choose freely who I want to donate my money to, and for what reason.
I'm a student, so I don't have much to spare, so I don't want to donate to someone who has a job. That makes no sense to me. He is earning a fuckton from Patreon alone currently. So no reason to donate. Also, way too long between updates.

Comes out this month. You’d think he’s made more than enough content for something created only in his spare time.
Yeah, there is a great amount of content for a hobby-project. Still doesn't mean I have to donate. Also I think there is little content for the amount of time and money he has had. I'm simply saying that I won't donate to people who don't develop full-time what I'm paying for. I'm free to do so.

The game is great, don't get me wrong. Just too long between updates, and I'm surprised he's still working even though he earns a lot on Patreon.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, there is a great amount of content for a hobby-project. Still doesn't mean I have to donate. Also I think there is little content for the amount of time and money he has had. I'm simply saying that I won't donate to people who don't develop full-time what I'm paying for. I'm free to do so.

The game is great, don't get me wrong. Just too long between updates, and I'm surprised he's still working even though he earns a lot on Patreon.
I never told you to donate. But you couldn’t be more wrong about the developer not delivering enough content for the time he’s had, there are over 2000 renders in the next update alone. He’s always adding more scenes and animation if necessary which is why it takes longer.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes