genthrow

May 4, 2017
Hi guyz, I need help.
I want to change MC's name from the gallery (because I downloaded someone else's saves when my pc decided to commit seppuku) but I just can't make it. I followed the instructions scattered around the thread founded thanks to the search function.

I downloaded "UnRen.bat" and copied the file in the game's root direcotry (where the exe is), executed it and typed "3", then entered.

Then I opened the game, pressed (Shift+D) to open the developer menu, opened the console and typed: "persistent.name =u 'xxx' " (one time with "" and one time without it) with the name that I want instead of "xxx".

I've done this both in the game (a casual save) and in the Main Menu, but everytime I open a Scene from the gallery there is the original name.
The only time I obtain something (but the name in the gallery still not change) is when I do all the shit during the game, with the "", and this appears to me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, still, the name in the gallery doesn't change.

Any tips?
Get rid of the space between u and the single quotation marks (i.e., u'xxx')

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I assume you are playing with no mini games. To have money for Riona at the preps party you can’t pay Magnar to let you give him a wedgie. Also I think it matters where you go after Josy shows up. If it’s with Sage there are 2$ in the free roam at the Hots. Bella’s house may not have $’s available for you.
Yeah I have minigames disabled, I thought that was just for the fights and the exams. Thanks for the info my dude, I think I have a savegame somewhere around that prep party. I don't recall paying Ragnar at all btw, the wedgie that was on the Hell Week checklist was done by Derek on some random nerd (who happened to know Kung fu)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Does a preview means we're close to the interlude release date
We need to wait for Friday's status update. So new information will appear. But the interlude, according to the developer, will contain 40-60 minutes of gameplay, and this corresponds to about 2/3 of the first episode of Being a dik and at the same time there will be no free roams in the game. I would be very surprised if the game is released in February. I'm betting on the end of January - beginning of February.

Reactions: Redd23
Aug 26, 2019
We need to wait for Friday's status update. So new information will appear. But the interlude, according to the developer, will contain 40-60 minutes of gameplay, and this corresponds to about 2/3 of the first episode of Being a dik and at the same time there will be no free roams in the game. I would be very surprised if the game is released in February. I'm betting on the end of January - beginning of February.
Hope there's some truth to this

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes