felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I'm happy for you, this is just a very lucky guess, thanks to DPC, - and I can't believe I'm saying this, - BAD Writing. There was nothing that ever suggest Zoey was more than what she was, nor she should be. A past, a memory. This is nothing like, Troy and Chad, or Sage parents, or even Josy and Maya, that looking back now, you can put the puzzle together.
It is a repetitive, waste of time. He did this in acting lesson too, bring back the EX . :rolleyes:

This is why we have this waste of time " Interlude " shit, instead of the development of Episode 9, something that is more important. HE need to give her context, because he pulled this idea out of his ass. Unless she has a different story, other than being a fuck toy for MC again, to mess his present relationship. But based on acting lesson, probably this is all she is.
at this point we can'T no longer rule out the ida he gonna kill one of the love intrest again.
overall, I was literally rolled my eyes, when she showed up in the end of episode. I expected Better and more from him.
we will see how popular this will be with patreon. Usually there is a big jump when there is a new episode, I'm curious how this will play out for them. Hopefully it will fail, and we won't get any more intermezzo:LOL:
it is called recycling.

once DPC has created the character then he uses it, anyway if it wasn't Zoey it was another Madame (or Nicole's stripper friend, so let's welcome Zoey)

Nora told us it would be one night and that's it and she still came back.

Lynette didn't just die to be left alone...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lynette didn't just die to be left alone...
And Yet, she should have been left alone. the good thing about MC was that he was just a regular guy, now we heading toward some " Jon snow, the prince who was promised to come " type of shit, and we know how that ended :LOL:.
I'm pretty sure the whole mommy background story is the least interesting for everyone. Bring an another DnG instead if he wants some filler.(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And Yet, she should have been left alone. the good thing about MC was that he was just a regular guy, now we heading toward some " Jon snow, the prince who was promised to come " type of shit, and we know how that ended :LOL:.
I'm pretty sure the whole mommy background story is the least interesting for everyone. Bring an another DnG instead if he wants some filler.(y)
Well done.

Checkmate... now I don't know what to say...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, wait for preview 4 of Interlude.:D:p

I think you see Josy's mother with her boyfriend (maybe Zoey's boyfriend). Mmmmhhh. The strange thing is that this woman has a similarity to Josy from the face, but through the piercings and tattoos actually has the character or life attitude of Zoey.:unsure:

Zoey has similarity with Jade and the woman in the preview with Josy, if you think away the piercings and tattoos. Also this woman has the birthmark above the right side of her mouth like Josy and Jade. My guess is that Josy's mother is Jade's sister and also lives in San Diego. That would then make Sage and Zoey siblings and Josy a cousin of Zoey and Sage. But you have to see the preview first to be able to interpret it. :unsure:
BeingADIK 2022-01-03 20-21-53-39.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
BAD Writing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I'm happy for you, this is just a very lucky guess, thanks to DPC, - and I can't believe I'm saying this, - BAD Writing. There was nothing that ever suggest Zoey was more than what she was, nor she should be. A past, a memory. This is nothing like, Troy and Chad, or Sage parents, or even Josy and Maya, that looking back now, you can put the puzzle together.
It is a repetitive, waste of time. He did this in acting lesson too, bring back the EX . :rolleyes:

This is why we have this waste of time " Interlude " shit, instead of the development of Episode 9, something that is more important. HE need to give her context, because he pulled this idea out of his ass. Unless she has a different story, other than being a fuck toy for MC again, to mess his present relationship. But based on acting lesson, probably this is all she is.
at this point we can't no longer rule out the idea of him killing of one of the love intrest again. :LOL:
overall, I was literally rolled my eyes, when she showed up in the end of episode. I expected Better and more from him.
we will see how popular this will be with patreon. Usually there is a big jump when there is a new episode, I'm curious how this will play out for them. Hopefully it will fail, and we won't get any more intermezzo:LOL:
As long as he doesn't do anything to Jill the patreons won't care much... What I mean by this is that if DPC decides to kill someone, only Jill would be left off the list.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1590161

She was Maya's all along, but you are just a SIMP who can't accept that. Hell, she even rejects your ass if you try to go for her without Maya. :Kappa:

I'm fine with my librarian, by the way. I'll bang her along with her virgin friend, who'll bring along that Bianca friend of hers and form up a harem of my own with elite bitches only. :p
except that its not yours and Magnar will eventually ask you to return what it is his or else... i mean he will thank you ofc he hates taking girls virginity they are already so clingy that if he was their 1st he could never be able to get rid of them and... well he is sick of the yandere shit, thats why he allows you to keep Bella but it does not mean he will not ram her back door once in a while for the thrills!

AchedCroissant and ename144 are time travellers confirmed. Now it's time for you to tell us the BaDIK ending and if we get a completed game at all. :Kappa:
oficially yes... in reality? well spoilers i guess...

there is no ending without Sarah! there will forever be the doubt of what if...
Well my MC will have his own television series and the name of the TV Show will be 4 wives 1 husband (Maya, Josy, Nicole and Zoey) :ROFLMAO:
herm yes but... it will flop and 10 years later it will be rebooted with the name "how to fuck up your life in 1 easy step!" which will be a success!

siblings and Josy a cousin of Zoey and Sage. But you have to see the preview first to be able to interpret it. :unsure:
they already are whatever the female variant or Eskimo brothers is called they both sucked on the same dick!

And yes, Wilson was terrible, and the U.S. didn't even join his League of Nations, which after Japan left, was pretty much the final cut in that whole organization
it still exists as an office in geneve... bureaucracy never dies it just goes into slumber until it can find a way to return and become a hindrance once more!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
He took a risk with his Interlude, and with Zoey.

If the Interlude is Zoey's life in San Diego, it won't be a big hit. Worse, a mini episode only on a "new" girl, it will make the players believe that Zoey will be forced into the love life of the MC.

I don't think DPC is making this mistake, but depending on how the Interlude plays out, players might think so.

Reactions: ename144 and Redd23

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
He took a risk with his Interlude, and with Zoey.

If the Interlude is Zoey's life in San Diego, it won't be a big hit. Worse, a mini episode only on a "new" girl, it will make the players believe that Zoey will be forced into the love life of the MC.

I don't think DPC is making this mistake, but depending on how the Interlude plays out, players might think so.
It's really only worth it if at some point the story clashes with your "choice" from episode 8.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes