whiite

Jun 10, 2018
I see you’ve played City of broken dreamers yet it’s not in your top list. That game is one of the best out here.
Is it? I never really gave it an honest try.
I just opened it again right now and cringed too hard at the "unknown lady" explaining the mechanics to me, and the intro scene. When I opened it the first time I closed it at the young girl fleeing in the intro scene.
The narration is so pretentious.

"Her patience turns to worry."
"Discussions in the dark, their meanings unknown."
"Like a sentinel. Watching, biding, for his time. A time that will soon arrive."
"Glory shall not arrive tonight"
"There will be pain. There will be fear. There will be panic. There will be chaos. And there will be death... On this night. Blood shall rain from the sky. For only gods would cause such suffering."

Jesus Christ dude this is physically painful for me. Does it get better? Because this intro scene is unbearable for me. It is so horribly written imo.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you got me curious, I’m never present in that thread so how bad is it?
Killer that is running the greatest booty war had a run-in with a bunch of them and you have to understand he is a non-English speaker he had the misfortune of spelling a characters name wrong and they pretty much chewed him out and spit him back out but apparently, there are some proper hardcore fanbois over there

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Investment in characters will take time as this game is different style to AL. It's more trying to promote the sexual adventure and fun experience that's depicted in media of American style college/Uni.

I'm fine with it, but the real test is if DPC decides to bring a major twist in it or not. It's one of AL most major talking points. I don't think it needs it as the current system is fine but you never know.
I mean...I`m pretty invested in one of the characters...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I see you’ve played City of broken dreamers yet it’s not in your top list. That game is one of the best out here.
Visual part is great,dude has a good taste when it comes to visuals,overall ideas for the setting and skeleton of the story is interesting...but...I can`t get myslef to care about his characters nor the details of the plot...same with DA

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I mean...I`m pretty invested in one of the characters...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha! in my play-through I'm definitely will look to blackmail her and show her up if possible. Plus I've changed her call sign for me to Big Daddy during the sex scenes in future. :p

Plus I want a Bella/Quinn rivalry to get going in future chapters.

Mar 14, 2018
Visual part is great,dude has a good taste when it comes to visuals,overall ideas for the setting and skeleton of the story is interesting...but...I can`t get myslef to care about his characters nor the details of the plot...same with DA
Same. Great ideas, bomb visuals with some hot ass for sure. But the execution doesn't grab me at all.

Seen some of the posts on that thread though... Yeah, this thread is much better. :p

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah I've noticed outside the amazing models and great sex scenes, the story is more lacking compared to many others as some have said which is a shame.

Last edited:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
How do you guys browse, sort and find new games on here? I just use the "Latest Update" and try my luck.
if you see above you see forum then right of it you see what's new
there you find new games for sort go to latest update then right of it you can clic some things like games or movies under it you can clic what is rating high ore is new and so on

games with the most stars are the most populair ones

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Don't worry you're new here it's just some individuals bring up old stuff that has been dragged on over the past 200 pages especially one person who will go unnamed can't seem to read about them :p
I wish to remember to all group that the real objective of the thread it must be only one : To Arrive to 1000 pages before the next update ...
I think that for incentivate this goal we need to " fire " ( never use this word in this thread :ROFLMAO: ) , some old Waifu Wars...
So i decided to make my coming out , telling everybody that my favorite girl is :
The Feminist ....
Badik 4 the feminist (2).jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes