Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Me
View attachment 1596769
I just wanted Riona to see the MC as a friend rather than a client and well DPC opened the door in EP 7 for Riona to like the MC
Ah yes, I was thinking the MC didn't need to smoke the hafling's leaf to get Riona's friendship. I smoked up in one playthrough and passed on it during another and riona still ends up liking me either way IIRC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Saving that image too. Thanks my friend. At least now I have a little bit of a guide.
I had doubts so I checked to make sure and yes, it is the same screenshot0441.png
Ah yes, I was thinking the MC didn't need to smoke the hafling's leaf to get Riona's friendship. I smoked up in one playthrough and passed on it during another and riona still ends up liking me either way IIRC.
I think from the party Dik can open the route but you have to fuck Riona in EP7 so the EP7 is the key :ROFLMAO:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020

This week I've been working on several different areas of the game, including renders, animations, and GUI/main menu updates.

I'm almost finished with the writing, I have a couple of more scenes left to write, and several coding tasks remain.

I believe I'm more than halfway done with static renders. I don't know how many animations I want yet.

Don't forget to submit questions for the Q&A event. It will be at least another year until you'll have this opportunity again. Ask your questions about the game and game development .

Patron milestone reward
It's time for part 6 of the patron milestone reward.

Each winning order has gotten a render so far, but there's more to come.

View attachment 1596344

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
OOOOOOO SALLY!!!!!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Me
View attachment 1596769
I just wanted Riona to see the MC as a friend rather than a client and well DPC opened the door in EP 7 for Riona to like the MC
Now show us the Zoey route chart. :Kappa:I know you have one. :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are literally the new King SomboSteel. Gone, but never forgotten.

Much love friend.

That better be the tattoo artist that inks the MC in the future, she is fucking banging. The dude can just get punched.
I'd nut inside her the first opportunity we get. :Kappa:

Fleshka_

Nov 2, 2021
Help with the "quick menu" problem, the line below is not displayed, because of this, the "cheats" button is also not displayed. how to fix it? She doesn't work in episode 8. In other episodes and reruns of scenes, everything is fine. There is a solution? Please help!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes