AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Help with the "quick menu" problem, the line below is not displayed, because of this, the "cheats" button is also not displayed. how to fix it? She doesn't work in episode 8. In other episodes and reruns of scenes, everything is fine. There is a solution? Please help!
Write to Scrappy in the mod thread

Reactions: Fleshka_

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
fortunately you are poor like me so I am sure you don't give money to DPC....

and I'm pretty sure another one like you isn't among those patreon snowflakes
I supported him for like 1 month during episode 3 dropped, then episode 3 happened and my disappointment was so great that I decided not to support him afterwards. But I will buy the full game on Steam once it's completed. Dropping like 250$ a year for 1 update per year, just isn't my thing.

Besides I've got other expenses IRL that are incredibly important and have to be paid on a monthly basis. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate DPC's work, but once this whole thing is done, I will buy it. But unless he starts dropping updates on a monthly basis, I would not support him for it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There is one explanation for me. It is about her sadness during free roam party at the dorms. She wasn't satisfied with her small tits and was looking for a plastic surgery. At this scene we see the result of it.
Naah, these aren't fakes. Her sadness was due to the pregnancy test. These are her naturally growing ample assets. ;)

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Stuff about the torrent etc. etc.

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.
Should be noted it currently has ZERO seeds. I would, but I can't download it and 18+ GB are too massive for anything else. I can't be the only one in this situation, let's get some seeders out there eh?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Should be noted it currently has ZERO seeds. I would, but I can't download it and 18+ GB are too massive for anything else. I can't be the only one in this situation, let's get some seeders out there eh?
Which client are you using? Check if it is on the whitelist

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.

I just signed up for your Patreon because I believe you do fantastic work!

I think a search function would do wonders on your site.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I supported him for like 1 month during episode 3 dropped, then episode 3 happened and my disappointment was so great that I decided not to support him afterwards. But I will buy the full game on Steam once it's completed. Dropping like 250$ a year for 1 update per year, just isn't my thing.

Besides I've got other expenses IRL that are incredibly important and have to be paid on a monthly basis. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate DPC's work, but once this whole thing is done, I will buy it. But unless he starts dropping updates on a monthly basis, I would not support him for it.
I'm cool with buying each season as it releases on Steam, maybe if an episode really perks my interest I'll toss a few month patron sub, but I can't get behind a continuous sub without knowing fully the direction the story will go.

I guess I'm just too old to understand. But bought season 1 on Steam, will buy season 2 when I have a weekend off to play it again and again and again and get all those sexy achievements.

Much love Pinkcakes, keep on being the best who ever was.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm cool with buying each season as it releases on Steam, maybe if an episode really perks my interest I'll toss a few month patron sub, but I can't get behind a continuous sub without knowing fully the direction the story will go.

I guess I'm just too old to understand. But bought season 1 on Steam, will buy season 2 when I have a weekend off to play it again and again and again and get all those sexy achievements.

Much love Pinkcakes, keep on being the best who ever was.
I really appreciate his work and would love to support him on a monthly basis, but with the apartment loan still 2 years left to be paid off and the shop expenses really take the wind out of your sails, especially with the pandemic going on when the price of everything is going constantly up, I'm just not capable of fitting it in.

For example, the filters I used to buy for 15$ before the pandemic now cost 19$. Add in the hour I spend working on a car and the price for a single filter change goes up to 25$. I can't tax a customer 25$ for a filter change, as it's an outrageous price. So I tax it 20$, and a 1$ profit on a filter isn't all that much at the end of the month. People don't believe me when I say I barely turn a profit on a monthly basis after the pandemic, because they keep thinking that the prices remained the same for me as well.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Which client are you using? Check if it is on the whitelist
This, thanks!
I just signed up for your Patreon because I believe you do fantastic work!

I think a search function would do wonders on your site.
There's a search at /games/ but it's not great, unfortunately there's only so much you can do with a static html site though.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I really appreciate his work and would love to support him on a monthly basis, but with the apartment loan still 2 years left to be paid off and the shop expenses really take the wind out of your sails, especially with the pandemic going on when the price of everything is going constantly up, I'm just not capable of fitting it in.

For example, the filters I used to buy for 15$ before the pandemic now cost 19$. Add in the hour I spend working on a car and the price for a single filter change goes up to 25$. I can't tax a customer 25$ for a filter change, as it's an outrageous price. So I tax it 20$, and a 1$ profit on a filter isn't all that much at the end of the month. People don't believe me when I say I barely turn a profit on a monthly basis after the pandemic, because they keep thinking that the prices remained the same for me as well.
Very true as well, a dollar just doesn't go as far as it once did.

2 years spending 200 dollars at the grocery story is enough food for weeks, now maybe a week at most.

Reactions: Redd23

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Holy shit! Saving the image so I can study it.
I 'm a no mod guy, and I thought you were considering a full PT for Rio. Obviously, the flow chart hasn't been updated after ep5. BTW Casiope's walkthru is a very nice resource, and I think it's still available on a pg1 link.
My big hope for Riona is getting her to cum from banging the MC in future episodes.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I 'm a no mod guy, and I thought you were considering a full PT for Rio. Obviously, the flow chart hasn't been updated after ep5. BTW Casiope's walkthru is a very nice resource, and I think it's still available on a pg1 link.
My big hope for Riona is getting her to cum from banging the MC in future episodes.
I think that for Riona "cums" she needs to be connected on an emotional level with the MC

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I am considering a full Rio run. I don't use mods in this game. They've fucked me up before.

macebornz

Jul 11, 2019
Hey ive completed this game (both seasons) and id like to unlock the extra scenes, there any way of downloading a 100% save or a gallery unlocker?
Im playing on the steam version and all i know how to do is open the game files.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey ive completed this game (both seasons) and id like to unlock the extra scenes, there any way of downloading a 100% save or a gallery unlocker?
Im playing on the steam version and all i know how to do is open the game files.
Unfortunately, what you get here is not compatible with Steam, it is only compatible with the Patreon and GOG version

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This week I've been working on several different areas of the game, including renders, animations, and GUI/main menu updates.

I'm almost finished with the writing, I have a couple of more scenes left to write, and several coding tasks remain.

I believe I'm more than halfway done with static renders. I don't know how many animations I want yet.

Don't forget to submit questions for the Q&A event. It will be at least another year until you'll have this opportunity again. Ask your questions about the game and game development .

Patron milestone reward
It's time for part 6 of the patron milestone reward.

Each winning order has gotten a render so far, but there's more to come.

View attachment 1596344

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Criminy, we're two months into work on the Interlude and we're only now getting our second meaningful status update... if you can even call it that. DPC is more than half done with the static renders. We have no word on the animations (other than saying he was working on some very long ones previously). The writing and coding are still in progress too. We know he was aiming for 40-60 minutes of gameplay (with an absurdly high new song count), so presumably that still stands. And Zoey will definitely be in it. Did I leave anything out?

That's not not even enough to work with tentatively, but at this point I'm willing to speculate wildly purely out of spite. If we use Episode 1 as our baseline and assume DPC is ~60% done with static renders, that suggests he's completed something like 780 statics. If we further assume he took a week off after release, another week off for Christmas, and spent last week dealing with the GOG launch, that means he's had about 5 working weeks so far. That would give him a hypothetical average of ~156 statics per working week.

Since we're already visiting the Neighborhood of Make Believe, we might as well look at the animations, too. DPC averaged a little under 12 animations per week during Episode 8. Since we know he was trying some longer animations, let's cut that to 10 for now. For simplicity, we'll say he cranks out animations on the same work schedule as renders. That would give him an extremely imprecise 50 animations completed, which coincidentally is roughly on par with Episode 1.

Here's the chart version, for folks who prefer visual special effects.
If you fall for those charts, DPC is pondering whether to add more animations, and will probably complete the static renders by mid-February. Reality is probably heavier on the animations than our Episode 1 benchmark suggests, but either way mid-February is probably as good an estimate as any for our navel gazing. If we assume 2 weeks for testing (probably less for the Interlude's gameplay but more for the save transfer), we'd get an early March release.

We can probably shave a week or two off that if we want to be optimistic; assume the animations are nearly done, so DPC will kick up the static posing rate once the writing is finished. If we feel like being pessimistic instead, we can assume DPC has barely started the animations. In that case early April is probably the uppermost plausible limit.

In any case, the timing is less important to me than the more basic questions about why we're getting the Interlude in the first place. I'm still waiting for DPC to explain to me why I should give a rat's ass about this particular side project. I don't care how many pictures of Zoey he posts, she's an unknown right now. I'm not going to get excited simply at the opportunity to get excited in a couple months.

There's got to be something he could tell us about the Interlude that would be legitimately interesting. I wish he would. My enthusiasm is low and I would like something to look forward to while I wait. Is that so much to ask for?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Criminy, we're two months into work on the Interlude and we're only now getting our second meaningful status update... if you can even call it that. DPC is more than half done with the static renders. We have no word on the animations (other than saying he was working on some very long ones previously). The writing and coding are still in progress too. We know he was aiming for 40-60 minutes of gameplay (with an absurdly high new song count), so presumably that still stands. And Zoey will definitely be in it. Did I leave anything out?

That's not not even enough to work with tentatively, but at this point I'm willing to speculate wildly purely out of spite. If we use Episode 1 as our baseline and assume DPC is ~60% done with static renders, that suggests he's completed something like 780 statics. If we further assume he took a week off after release, another week off for Christmas, and spent last week dealing with the GOG launch, that means he's had about 5 working weeks so far. That would give him a hypothetical average of ~156 statics per working week.

Since we're already visiting the Neighborhood of Make Believe, we might as well look at the animations, too. DPC averaged a little under 12 animations per week during Episode 8. Since we know he was trying some longer animations, let's cut that to 10 for now. For simplicity, we'll say he cranks out animations on the same work schedule as renders. That would give him an extremely imprecise 50 animations completed, which coincidentally is roughly on par with Episode 1.

Here's the chart version, for folks who prefer visual special effects.
If you fall for those charts, DPC is pondering whether to add more animations, and will probably complete the static renders by mid-February. Reality is probably heavier on the animations than our Episode 1 benchmark suggests, but either way mid-February is probably as good an estimate as any for our navel gazing. If we assume 2 weeks for testing (probably less for the Interlude's gameplay but more for the save transfer), we'd get an early March release.

We can probably shave a week or two off that if we want to be optimistic; assume the animations are nearly done, so DPC will kick up the static posing rate once the writing is finished. If we feel like being pessimistic instead, we can assume DPC has barely started the animations. In that case early April is probably the uppermost plausible limit.

In any case, the timing is less important to me than the more basic questions about why we're getting the Interlude in the first place. I'm still waiting for DPC to explain to me why I should give a rat's ass about this particular side project. I don't care how many pictures of Zoey he posts, she's an unknown right now. I'm not going to get excited simply at the opportunity to get excited in a couple months.

There's got to be something he could tell us about the Interlude that would be legitimately interesting. I wish he would. My enthusiasm is low and I would like something to look forward to while I wait. Is that so much to ask for?
You are not enticed by the idea of Zoey and her fine as fuck tattoo artist getting it on? Nor the potential threesome with the MC included.

Shame dude, I'm hyped up bro.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes