Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
If there is another Cersei I’m looking at Josy, not Jill
Imagine it.
*door opens and Josy Hugs person who opened door* “Oh MC, I finally got accepted and now we can be together, I’m so happy”
Maya responds “who are you and what do you want with my man?”

:oops:

Yeah, Josy could be the Cersei here

View attachment 364452
To avoid a Josy Lannister, MC should just stay at Jills. Josy could never get in the prep house since she’s lower status, so she’ll never catch MC with another girl.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I was re-playing Sage's route and during the titjob scene in my playthrough MC never got to nut and instead got interrupted and caught by Quinn. Do I have agree to help her find out who Chad's cheating on her with? That's about the only scene where I denied her.
You need to make out with her at the party to get the full scene, Quinn will still catch you but later.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
If there is another Cersei I’m looking at Josy, not Jill
Imagine it.
*door opens and Josy Hugs person who opened door* “Oh MC, I finally got accepted and now we can be together, I’m so happy”
Maya responds “who are you and what do you want with my man?”

:oops:

Yeah, Josy could be the Cersei here
If she is, she is. I might have to reconsider my approach accordingly. I was caught off-guard emotionally in AL, but won't do that again but am prepared for the worst. I won't come crying like a little bitch when things don't go my way. DPC, do your worst!

Anyway, Josy was not accepted to the college, so she has to be involved in another way. Maybe via Tommy.

Mar 14, 2018
Anyway, Josy was not accepted to the college, so she has to be involved in another way. Maybe via Tommy.
I'm guessing Josy will get accepted later on and become Maya's new roommate. Which in turn will see MC kicked out. Wondering if the way we treated Troy (that is his name, right? Icr) will come back to bite us, as in, he may or may not let us back into the old dorm room.

Speaking of Troy. I wonder if he has the potential to become another best bro type. I mean, he left the asshats (Jocks), so there must be some cool guy in him. He also got beat up by them when they stole MC's shit, so I'm guessing if we choose not to beat his already beaten ass, he'll become a cool friend. Hopefully. Maybe.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'm guessing Josy will get accepted later on and become Maya's new roommate. Which in turn will see MC kicked out. Wondering if the way we treated Troy (that is his name, right? Icr) will come back to bite us, as in, he may or may not let us back into the old dorm room.

Speaking of Troy. I wonder if he has the potential to become another best bro type. I mean, he left the asshats (Jocks), so there must be some cool guy in him. He also got beat up by them when they stole MC's shit, so I'm guessing if we choose not to beat his already beaten ass, he'll become a cool friend. Hopefully. Maybe.
IDK how American college admissions go, but I don't think you can simply just jump aboard anytime, but only at the start of the next semester or next school year.

What is Troy's gonna do? Put a land mine at the door? The dorm is still our college-assigned place of residence. Troy can't kick us out.

But indeed Troy might become a valuable ally if we win him over.

Mar 14, 2018
IDK how American college admissions go, but I don't think you can simply just jump aboard anytime, but only at the start of the next semester or next school year.

What is Troy's gonna do? Put a land mine at the door? The dorm is still our college-assigned place of residence. Troy can't kick us out.

But indeed Troy might become a valuable ally if we win him over.
Troy could do that, were he a insane. Or he could just make MC's dorm life at hell. He'd become the human equivalent of a bed bug, lol.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm curious.
Is there any game on here, where you are completely monogamous and only have 1 woman?
Don't think I've seen it yet personally.
I was monogamous in Life with Mary, Lancaster Boarding House and AL.

Im still dead convinced Josie's bf/gf is someone we know
I'm sure most of us think the same.

3 months? Feels like a Year

I have questing about Episode 3,will there be more story contend for Isabella?
0.3 will give more Jill's content but I'm sure there will be some for all LIs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes