Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Now I'm curious.
Is there any game on here, where you are completely monogamous and only have 1 woman?
Don't think I've seen it yet personally.
Maybe try become a Rock star this will be 1 of those games where you need to be 1 with girl. also Dr Pink cake previous game is good one.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Or we make his dorm life hell. Imagine waking up to a golden shower.

................................ Or then we go for the ally path.
If we get into a fight with Maya and she tells us to leave the Dorm, we should have an option to go back to our old Dorm and force Troy out of that Room and let him go outside naked while we throw his junk out the window.. :devilish:

We are a Dik after all so we need to use more dik moves on our adversaries..

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I almost slapped him when he said that. Maggot brother or not Sage is mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Derek was referring to Arieth.

If we get into a fight with Maya and she tells us to leave the Dorm, we should have an option to go back to our old Dorm and force Troy out of that Room and let him go outside naked while we throw his junk out the window.. :devilish:

We are a Dik after all so we need to use more dik moves on our adversaries..
Even if Maya would kick us out, which I don't think she will, we still have a good rapport with Quinn and Sage, and could crash on their sofa for awhile.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018

Now I'm curious.
Is there any game on here, where you are completely monogamous and only have 1 woman?
Don't think I've seen it yet personally.
Yea. I think the dream would be screw a few diff women in the beginning of the game as you become friends with one chic (obviously she need to be good looking). As the game progresses you stop seeing other women and you both fall in love with each other. Taking the slow step to sex. Like Melody except that game is so frikkin boring (take music out and it wouldve been a really good game).

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Josy and Maya have a pretty similar personality so barring them being secret lovers theory they would get along rather well as roommates. Assuming Josy somehow makes it to the school she'd very much likely become roommates with Maya seeing as Maya doesn't officially have a roommate. MC would get kicked out and have to sleep somewhere else.

Doing things that way would be a easy way to connect Maya and Josy's story with MC.

Lythtys

Aug 15, 2018
this is one of the big mysteries of the game, that's why i'm pretty certain it's not something that has been revealed yet. logistically speaking, it wouldn't make much sense, HOTS would be losing money instead with this deal. i think Quinn's restaurant is her own thing, not the HOTS. Maya says in the first episode something like "they offer to pay your tuition if you fit their criteria", meaning not all the HOTS get this benefit. later she says Quinn said she had a proposition for her, which might very well be being part of the menu, but i don't think this one and the free tuition go hand in hand. my theory is the money comes from someone above, probably the same one involved with the drugs, and who knows what they get in exchange from the HOTS. :unsure:

either way, i'd stick with Maya all the way :love:

me too, Maya aaaalll the way, but maybe Jill for some fun...ehehe

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
So, I might just have been late noticing it, but was it a long time ago that the top image on DPC's Patreon started to be animated?

Also, my prediction for the release : Pink will announce it for the 23rd, but will "surprise release" it on the 19th :)
I noticed it a couple of days ago too. My take on the animations are:
-Sage looks creepy
-Bella is staring us down bit too hard
-Maya is cheerfully waving
-Josy is trying to seduce us (the slag)
-Quinn is doing Quinn
-Jill seems flustered and it’s both cute and gorgeous

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I noticed it a couple of days ago too. My take on the animations are:
-Sage looks creepy
-Bella is staring us down bit too hard
-Maya is cheerfully waving
-Josy is trying to seduce us (the slag)
-Quinn is doing Quinn
-Jill seems flustered and it’s both cute and gorgeous
Isabella is a real tough nut alright that's for sure, I agree 100%. She is my favorite so I have to defend her :) . When she was giving the main character holy shit in the library and the subject of his family came up, especially his mother in my opinion they played it perfect with her and also in her house when he's plastered. It's never mushy but I get feeling that she's saying to herself.."This funny little idiot is getting to me.Shit I'm going SMILE... STOP IT STOP IT" The way I'm going is the two of them are going after each other and I'm thinking it will be adorable and hilarious I just pray it's one of the options for him in the story.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes