D

Deleted member 619154

, has this been shared ?

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Isabella is a real tough nut alright that's for sure, I agree 100%. She is my favorite so I have to defend her :) . When she was giving the main character holy shit in the library and the subject of his family came up, especially his mother in my opinion they played it perfect with her and also in her house when he's plastered. It's never mushy but I get feeling that she's saying to herself.."This funny little idiot is getting to me.Shit I'm going SMILE... STOP IT STOP IT" The way I'm going is the two of them are going after each other and I'm thinking it will be adorable and hilarious I just pray it's one of the options for him in the story.
yea a other bella fan :)
am pretty sure ad some point that the mc wil make bella smile wil be so great
and jill wil be happy to to see ad last her best friend happy again

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I wouldn`t call his patreon pricing "honourable",access to the game starts from the 2nd tier...higher tiers get more votes in polls...I mean that`s just shitting on lower tiers but honest - yeah,he delivers.
You’re right but tbf his last poll, the cosplay one, all votes counted as 1 I think. So Bella and Maya won without advantages.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Life. A really unpredictable game. All choices lead to the same ending and the visuals change depending on ones eyesight, but it's fun for sure. :p
That game is bullshit.
You have to go through a tutorial until level 18 and your stats starts to go down after level 22.
Not to mention the romance minigames are hard as fuck if your "beauty" stat is low.
Also, the advertised PvP feature is a lie. You just end up with a ban called "Jail".
I didn't even get to choose any of my starting stats. Now I have to have a third-party program I have to pay for to make everything focus.
Like, I died ONCE and they closed my account. There is too much travel too. I want a teleport system.

And don't even get me started on the people who keeps arguing whether there is an admin or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes