Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Just on an oddball note I've seen these signatures for months now and up until I just played this I've always wondered what the hell this AIK game was :unsure:.....Yes I know ...read the small print idiot....Always

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Why do they use it?
As a European, there are many weird things in this game I don't quite understand. References and things that happen in the game that seems strange to me, but apparently is normal in american campus culture?
i wonder that to am from EU to but we dont have this kind of thing ad school
so its that realy a thing in USA ?? that you have all kind of groups that you can join ??

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
so its that realy a thing in USA ?? that you have all kind of groups that you can join ??
Yeah. And that there is cheap housing near the school for students only? Wish we had that. Have to pay so much for living near school.
And these different groups with weird symbols? Like Omega Alpha whatever. What is up with that?

Reactions: Needle

laliandra

May 2, 2019
i wonder that to am from EU to but we dont have this kind of thing ad school
we have groups that you can join in school where i'm from, they're called political parties :LOL:. i know that's not a common thing in countries like UK but i always assumed other european countries would have them too :unsure:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I wouldn`t call his patreon pricing "honourable",access to the game starts from the 2nd tier...higher tiers get more votes in polls...I mean that`s just shitting on lower tiers but honest - yeah,he delivers.
With honour I meant that he does his best to develop the game and would never charge us for nothing.

Yeah. And that there is cheap housing near the school for students only? Wish we had that. Have to pay so much for living near school.
And these different groups with weird symbols? Like Omega Alpha whatever. What is up with that?
The fraternities and sororities? IDK when and why they started, but every American college has them. They are like brotherhoods or "secret" societies like the Freemasons. I don't think they exist anywhere here in Europe. Student housing near the university exists in almost every country, probably in yours as well.

edit: If you mean the campus dorms, I don't think they are very widespread in Europe, as campuses themselves aren't.

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
we have groups that you can join in school where i'm from, they're called political parties :LOL:. i know that's not a common thing in countries like UK but i always assumed other european countries would have them too :unsure:
We have guilds, who are focused on a special common intrerest. Like a SCI-FI guild, string instrument guild, hiking guild etc.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
that i dunno i only can tell you this am from The Nederlands and we have a very special school TU delft
that is doing all kind of tech stuff we even made a exo skeleton and doing racces with the solar race cup that we won many times

all pll across the world come to TU Delft to learn there its 1 of the highest ranking tech schools in the world

wiki have more info if you intrest

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nah here in the UK we have kids dealing weed and carrying knifes because you know, gang wars ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
interesting, don't you have to vote for a students council or something of the sorts?
We had something like that, but it was pretty boring stuff like improvements that could be made for students I don't think there was even elections or anything just if you were interested funny thing is no one was ever interested it was usually the quiet nerdy one that had to end up doing it :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes