SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Nah here in the UK we have kids dealing weed and carrying knifes because you know, gang wars ;)
UK, especially my school was comparable to Burgmeister and Royce in this game... in my first year of high school there was rumours of another girl in my year group who already tried sex. Few years later there were people bragging about getting their dicks sucked/sucking dick, keep in mind they were only like 14.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
UK, especially my school was comparable to Burgmeister and Royce in this game... in my first year of high school there was rumours of another girl in my year group who already tried sex. Few years later there were people bragging about getting their dicks sucked/sucking dick, keep in mind they were only like 14.
Did you attend the school in sex education?

Mar 14, 2018
All I ever hear about schools nowadays is pretty younger teachers banging their students and here is me thinking fuck I attended at the wrong time :LOL: I wish I had a teacher that looked like Jade I'd be all over her :love:
I would as well. And then me and the boner get expelled. Ah, a man can dream.

All my teachers looked like different versions of Sherk though. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All my teachers looked like different versions of Sherk though. :p
Same here English and Maths teachers were the worst looked like something out of a horror movie and had a real odour about them or coffee and cigarette breath, think I only ever had one good looking teacher kind of reminds me of Cathy actually turns out she was a lesbian :(:LOL:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
All I ever hear about schools nowadays is pretty younger teachers banging their students and here is me thinking fuck I attended at the wrong time :LOL: I wish I had a teacher that looked like Jade I'd be all over her :love:
Yeah that’s all US. I had this hot Biology teacher with a fat ass, and she dressed revealingly too. Turns out she was jewish but also engaged, wish I could cuck that lucky guy...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
keep dreaming of jade and you'll end up finding yourself getting someone like Cathy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I wonder about Bella. She might actually be very gentle in between the sheets. Just judging from her masturbation session we see.

Sage seems like a dick breaker in bed. Quinn too. Cathy though, he ass deserves a spanking or seven.
dunno about sage but Quinn is definitely a dick breaker yet wouldn't mind having a ride with her
for Cathy tho she just didn't find someone who put her down, her personality traits show that she has never been challenged or never looses one if the mc wants to tame her he certainly has a lot of work to do

Mar 14, 2018
dunno about sage but Quinn is definitely a dick breaker yet wouldn't mind having a ride with her
for Cathy tho she just didn't find someone who put her down, her personality traits show that she has never been challenged or never looses one if the mc wants to tame her he certainly has a lot of work to do
I forgot about Riona. She's had a year of practice and mentoring from Quinn, so she can, most likely, break some dick too.

[insert joke about STD's and dicks changing color after sex with her here] :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes