felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anybody know how to get 100% on some of the sex scenes? I was going back through them in the phone to see which ones I was still missing, and noticed a handful like that.
depends on which scene you are referring to

in the seventh chapter, for example, there are options only for the CHick with Maya and Bella.

instead in the sixth, in the threesome with Maya and Josy the scene changes if you accepted to help Maya with the scavenger hunt or not, if you didn't help her you will do with Josy some tests that otherwise would be missing in the list

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
depends on which scene you are referring to

in the seventh chapter, for example, there are options only for the CHick with Maya and Bella.

instead in the sixth, in the threesome with Maya and Josy the scene changes if you accepted to help Maya with the scavenger hunt or not, if you didn't help her you will do with Josy some tests that otherwise would be missing in the list
Yeah, and other times, it depend on you Status, or RP point. That is why I also said, it would help if he tells us what are those scenes :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What would be the problem if Tara was Leon's sister?

we hardly ever talk to her and if we have sex with her we don't even know it's her....

anyway she is surely related to someone, the surprise would be the opposite
One thing I don't understand is why does everyone in B&R have to be related? It's something that hasn't been hinted or mentioned at all in the game, so chances are pretty low. Hell, I'd even put it in the Dalli territory of theories, where he just focuses on ONE, JUST ONE obscure detail and turns it into something that has like 0% chance of happening.

It won't be a big deal if it turns out to be true, but I seriously doubt it.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
One thing I don't understand is why does everyone in B&R have to be related?
Maya being Derek's sister made sense storywise, same thing with Burke as adoptive father to Sage.... Kids of MC mother's friends also make sense in the story... So it is safe to assume we need to have more then just some random similarities between 2 characters to even start assume there's family ties there.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maya being Derek's sister made sense storywise, same thing with Burke as adoptive father to Sage.... Kids of MC mother's friends also make sense in the story... So it is safe to assume we need to have more then just some random similarities between 2 characters to even start assume there's family ties there.
I'm tired of seeing literally the same theory on a weekly basis, that Josy and Jill are related, like there are no hints about it, it's not referenced or foreshadowed at all in the game. The whole damn thing starts on the basis of that they wear the same color of pants. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One thing I don't understand is why does everyone in B&R have to be related? It's something that hasn't been hinted or mentioned at all in the game, so chances are pretty low. Hell, I'd even put it in the Dalli territory of theories, where he just focuses on ONE, JUST ONE obscure detail and turns it into something that has like 0% chance of happening.

It won't be a big deal if it turns out to be true, but I seriously doubt it.
so much so that now I am worried about why Maya wanted us to know her last name, it can not be a coincidence

the kinships serve to narratively create relationships that you don't have to explain, it's so because yes.

anyway now Melanie is in the picture to justify her meddling in the business between Sage and Chad, then the big mystery of Lynette and this one you made up I don't know why :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
so much so that now I am worried about why Maya wanted us to know her last name, it can not be a coincidence

the kinships serve to narratively create relationships that you don't have to explain, it's so because yes.

anyway now Melanie is in the picture to justify her meddling in the business between Sage and Chad, then the big mystery of Lynette and this one you made up I don't know why :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Melanie might be Troy's sister. They kinda look alike. :Kappa:

Besides even if Tara was Leon's sister it wouldn't matter, because Leon's dick gets hard only for his best homie Jam Jam. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and Redd23

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Melanie might be Troy's sister.
Dunno that, seems to me Melanie is the one struggling with how things went down in the Sage/Chad/Troy events while Sarah (or is that her name??) seems to be the one that rationalises their role without much trouble, something a sister would have aswell since there's no moral choice there, family first.... Not saying Sarah is Troy's sister just thinking Melanie is not.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Dunno that, seems to me Melanie is the one struggling with how things went down in the Sage/Chad/Troy events while Sarah (or is that her name??) seems to be the one that rationalises their role without much trouble, something a sister would have aswell since there's no moral choice there, family first.... Not saying Sarah is Troy's sister just thinking Melanie is not.
Other option was that Melanie was Chad's sidechick, but last episode proved that theory wrong. So something weird is going on there, but I believe that she is Troy's sister and she's playing cover for them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes