27X

Oct 30, 2019
Agreed.
And even if you slice off some time for Steam and Covid, this Interlude alone is taking 2-3 months to produce. there is no way an entire ep. 9 takes just 4 months. Even 5 months seems like a stretch. I keep thinking 6 months is bare minimum. I'd be willing to agree to a September release but that's as far back as I can realistically push it given DPC's tendencey to constantly go bigger :oops: and better than the previous.
You're looking at about a month per sex scene involving more than three or more animated views.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why is Sage avoiding her father?
Sage actually explains it to us. She wants to stand on her own two feet, and as we saw Stephen and Jade at the party, they don't think much of talking, instead buying their children's love with their money. Tybalt gladly accepts the offer, but Sage doesn't. You can't buy a child's love with money. Jill said something similar to the MC when he stayed over in EP3.

Sage actually has a hard time asking her parents to help Maya. From her point of view, it is even understandable because she is indirectly admitting to her parents that she cannot do some things without their help. For Sage, it's a defeat.

I agree with you on the latter. It could be that Sage knew Stephen was cheating on her mother Jade with Cathy. Sage talks to Quinn about it, and she makes a plan to get rid of Cathy. (In EP8, Quinn wants to take care of the Alphas.) This was before the MC came to B&R. Quinn involves Mel and Sarah in her plan. One of them takes the picture of Cathy in the gym and the other stands lookout. The girl watching happens to make another discovery. She sees, as the MC later, Chad and Troy kissing and talking. Chad then gets a pair of panties put in his gym bag. Why this. Josy explained it to us in EP8. It would be worse for Sage if Chad was gay and not bisexual. Sage finds the panties and naturally suspects Chad is cheating on her. But because Melanie and Sarah found out that Chad and Troy love each other, they want to help them. That's why Sarah tells Mel in EP8 that the truth would be much worse for Sage.:unsure:
Much better... but still... o_Oo_Oo_O
:KEK:
I'm trying though... :p

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
dallix
Did you really dare to overwrite my comment ?:mad: Did you Really dare to go that far?:mad: From now on I'm watching You ..
BeingADIK 2022-02-06 01-12-22-36.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Can't wait for that Zoey/MC reunion.

Zoey: Hi MC, how have the past six months been for you? Did you miss me?

MC: :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC: Erm, y-y-yeah. So what have you been doing in San Diego?

Zoey: :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey: Erm... :censored:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
you missed the point though....

the point is not that Sage avoids Burke, but that the motivation she tells doesn't match with what we see
the problem is not Sage, but the way DPC complicates a simple story in order to safeguard a twist we all knew about.
We don't know what Burke was doing the entire night. The camera wasn't following him around.

Just from my experience, I can 100% understand and relate with her. I would have been avoiding my parents too, especially my father.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I think sage will put Maya on the spot, we know Burke have sex with student's and I think he will try something with excuse to help her, hope we know in the next update what happened to Mona :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But every dalli_x theory sounds like that. He focuses on something, or thinks he's seeing a reflection in the eye of a character and pulling stuff out. If dalli_x was the storywriter and DPC was only a renderer/programmer, everyone would be related to each other, multiple villains would be undercover agents trying to bring each other down and the story would have so many swerves that we never would see the end of it. :Kappa:
Again, I'm just going through the possibilities that DPC had in its history either consciously or unconsciously. I'm just going through the possibilities.

Let's take the example of the tremolo. Who recognized that it was a musical term? Me. DPC didn't choose this Rooster, Swyper name for the MC by accident. But a tremolo can only be applied to stringed instruments (guitar). Tremolo (Italian; from tremare "to tremble", "to shake", or Latin tremolare "to tremble").

Who trembled during his first real sex in EP5? Josy. Who had a small orgasm (tremor) while watching the MC's concert video? Sarah. Oh yeah, Josy's reaction to the concert video was that it kind of pulled her panties off too. Who wasn't wearing panties at the party in EP7? Sarah. In EP8, Josy fucks the MC in the gym bathroom. What does the MC notice surprisingly? Josy is not wearing any panties. When the MC fucks Sarah at the dorm party, it happens in the restroom, and the MC also fucks two other girls in the restroom.

What is DPC trying to show us with this? Josy can become just like Sarah if the MC behaves badly. If he behaves well, Josy will probably become like Isabella. And why? Whoever kidnapped Isabella in EP4 will have noticed that Bella is afraid of threesomes. Now it probably just depends on whether or not the MC goes to the dorm party with Maya.

And all that with just one word, which DPC didn't choose at random. Tremolo existed, I think, from EP3 with the introduction of Rooster. But after the concert, Derek and the MC talk about it. Derek thinks it's something sexual, a vibrator that shakes, and the MC explains to Derek that it's a term from music.

Do you want me to go on? Just one more thing.

We know Derek likes to keep his phone in his underpants. Maya told Josy once in EP6 when she took Mr. Dildy out of the closet that she would rather not have told Josy. What does a vibrator do that Derek also mentions in EP8? Tremble. Who plays guitar and knows that's a music term? The MC. Derek is probably always happy when the MC calls or plays guitar.

Lol. I just got pistol whipped and the guy shot me. Damn. I just called the police and hope the police find the fucker. :eek:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think sage will put Maya on the spot, we know Burke have sex with student's and I think he will try something with excuse to help her, hope we know in the next update what happened to Mona :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Burke will probably tell Maya that he can arrange a scholarship if she serves as an alumni ambassador to help with fundraising for B&R. For a few episodes this will be innocuous enough, until some sleazy donor makes a pass at Maya. With help from MC, she eventually pieces together that Camila, Riona, Sarah, and Melanie are the other ambassadors on scholarship and that the whole ring involves sexual exploitation of students. Then, Maya will need to bring it down with help from MC, Josy, Derek, and others (depends on path - if J+M path, then Jill and Bella - if not, then Sage and Jade). This conflict and its aftermath will serve as the main story climax culminating in MC dropping out of college and joining the military due to bullshit drama overload.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Maya being Derek's sister made sense storywise, same thing with Burke as adoptive father to Sage.... Kids of MC mother's friends also make sense in the story... So it is safe to assume we need to have more then just some random similarities between 2 characters to even start assume there's family ties there.
ye but the big question is why does it make more sense for sage to be an adopted daughter then a real daughter? Neil was cucked and the MC is the son of Burke plotline thickens... and maya will soon discover when Stephen pulls it out and she is like... ffs are all dicks like that? but then the question would be ... why did not Jade recognised it? perhaps stephen can no longer get it big and hard for her... i mean she is 25 years older then when he met her...

I'm tired of seeing literally the same theory on a weekly basis, that Josy and Jill are related, like there are no hints about it, it's not referenced or foreshadowed at all in the game. The whole damn thing starts on the basis of that they wear the same color of pants. :FacePalm:
if they are related those are some wierd genetics one suffers grom gigantism and another one from nanism?

so much so that now I am worried about why Maya wanted us to know her last name, it can not be a coincidence

the kinships serve to narratively create relationships that you don't have to explain, it's so because yes.

anyway now Melanie is in the picture to justify her meddling in the business between Sage and Chad, then the big mystery of Lynette and this one you made up I don't know why :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
nope thats an internal joke... we did not just get her last name we got her full name Maya Victoria Bailey aka as MVB aka as Most Valuable Bitch!

DPC is stating Maya is the thread of the story and although we experience it trough the MC the story is about Maya, just like any story in sports is about the team and the best player as the hero of the team!

as in AL meghan was the conduit of the story without whom nothing would make sense!

I think the mistake here was, that DPC try to lead us into a fake direction, with that Random guy, searching for his daughter. I think it backfired.
you mean Arieth´s father?

It doesn't make sense, that's the whole thing, besides that conversation there was also Jade throwing picture frames at Burke, one of them we never got to see the picture, people argued it must have been Sage, but in general nobody believed Burke could ever be the father of Sage, thats why the adoptive daughter revelation in ep8 was needed to make more sense....
However the sentence "He's just here looking for new business opportunities" makes no sense, Burke doesn't do business, he was there to get sponsors.
yes... he was there to get sponsors,,, for Mona and probably she refused to suck a 80 year old wallace!

So bussiness opportunities a lá J.Eppstein he gets them the fresh pussy he gets the inside info on acquisitions on how well or bad a company will do this quarter!

The only thing that I can think of, is He try to give us some kind of false security, for a Haha "gotcha moment". Maybe He does indeed still here and reads us, read our theories, and our theories are pretty spot on. He may won't change his story because of this, but he clearly tried to do a miss direction here. Sage being related to Burke, was brought up very early here. And then out of nowhere, there is this Random guy, who is perfectly fit to Sage description about her father, only to go back to the original idea of Burke being her Father, Well, StepFather.

He might do the same thing with Bella and the Library scene, seemingly throwing out, never mentioned it again, and then he just bring it back up. :unsure:.

I feel like sometimes less is more. And in the Case of Sage, he should definitely, not do this game, because it Backfired a bit. Logically, it made some holes in the story. Becasue as you said, it does not Fit to the Burke we know. But without That Guy, it would not be this big of a deal. It might still not fit the Burke we know, but we would not feel, that he created a random person, just for Sage's description.
that would be stupid 5% of fans are such zealots that they will spring crazy theories and eventually several of them will be right! its not his issue or problem he writes for the 80% casual players not the hard core fans!

its like video games and he seems to come from that industry so he should know already that if he caters to the hardcore fans he traps himself in a niche market instead of ignoring the hardcore fans and going for the broader market! several games have become over complexed and failed to reach other markets or the new younger crowds because of catering to the hardcore fans! Kiss aproach is still the best aproach so always but always Keep it Simple... Stupid!

From Sage's side, it really looks hypocritical. On the one hand, she avoids her father and shows obvious disrespect for him. She tries to be independent and doesn't ask for money. But on the other hand, he immediately runs to them for help for Maya's sake. And she's going to lick ass like her father did. I don't know if this is a deliberate contradiction of Sage or a mistake of DPC. Perhaps in the future it will turn out that Sage got along quite badly with Burke and even knew that he was cheating on Jade (she suspected that Melanie or Sarah were hiding something from her) and hence such disrespect and even contempt for him.
what about the kids get the same personalities of their parents something like a family culture but with diferent newer values?

So yes it seems hypocritical but she is acting as she as always been taught to act, its so natural she does not even think about it, so she acts as her family culture indoctrinated her but she does it for another person and for her social group (the hots sorority) unlike her parents who would not do it for Bella or Cathy but will do it for their family members!

Same actions ways of acting and tactics and strategies for diferent values in this case Family vs Friends!

In fact what striked me (and surprise me) the more was how lonely Sage seem to be.
do not feel insulted by what i am about to say!

but clearly you have never been a popular person and had to deal with the asslickers and the false friends who only want to use you for your contacts clout or natural charm/light to be reflected uppon them!

Add to that that you probably fail to compreend female menthality and how vicious and competitive women tend to be!

Sage either creates a strong wall around her to protect herself or she would risk becoming an Arieth going crazy (probably from syphlis thats not rulled out just yet) and self harming herself to loose the shine and stop being used and abused by others for their own personal gains!

popular philosophers and poets have stated through out the millenia that there is no loniless as the loniless of being inside a crowd and have nobody to conect with, politics can be such a case!

Who gives a fk about Leon anyway? MC would bang his sister with or without his approval, the only DIK's that kinda matter are Rusty, Tommy, MC and Derek. The others are just there imo
do they tough? i mean you already banged the sisters of 2 of the elements you mentioned! hell in some paths you are still banging them and about to turn Tommy little sister into a Deepthroat slut (does put into perspect ep.3 and how tommy and rusty debated johana the deepthroat slut...) and you are about to turn your maggot brother sister into an anal slut... so if you already disrespected 2 of the 3 dik´s idd who gives a shit about leon...

Don't say that! Now the nude beach enthusiast will show up and give us his theory about the James, Lynette and Monica throuple, from which the MC was born. :KEK:
yeap its one of my theories we never heard about tommy father... what if Monica was a single mother? because with the new haircute tommy and the MC are like twin brothers except the effeminate traits the MC got from Lynette!

Seriously the MC face model is a mix... well better the base of the MC facial model is Tommy and then there are a few Lynette traits in there.... if you had to morph lynette facial features into a male it would be the MC face perfectly!

I already stated my theory that the original DIK and MC of the story was suposed to be tommy who is the true original DIK but DPC considered it and changed it to a female MC who was Lynette and then finally setled on the current MC but why waste good models right? so he added tommy and Lynette who where already made!

Wait till they played Angel's Tear.... We will get some pretty weird Sage theories then! ;) She has some screentime there...
is it any good?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostanddamned

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Maybe, if you would tell us, what are these sex scenes you do not have 100%, that would help a lot :LOL: :p . But Honestly, just download the Walkthrough, DPC explain what you need to to do for each sex scene;)(y)
Probably you made some choices with other characters that made you mis content to get 100% with them. Like with Sage you will not get 100% if you also go for some other HOT's at that party.
depends on which scene you are referring to

in the seventh chapter, for example, there are options only for the CHick with Maya and Bella.

instead in the sixth, in the threesome with Maya and Josy the scene changes if you accepted to help Maya with the scavenger hunt or not, if you didn't help her you will do with Josy some tests that otherwise would be missing in the list
The ones that are partial are Sage in Episode 2, Josy & Maya in Episode 6, and Bella in Episode 7.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
One thing I don't understand is why does everyone in B&R have to be related? It's something that hasn't been hinted or mentioned at all in the game, so chances are pretty low. Hell, I'd even put it in the Dalli territory of theories, where he just focuses on ONE, JUST ONE obscure detail and turns it into something that has like 0% chance of happening.

It won't be a big deal if it turns out to be true, but I seriously doubt it.
Exactly. I really like how dalli is paying attention for every detail. He have some eagle-eyed, but I can't ignore the fac he thinks everybody is related. Is like the BaDIK universe is limited to a bunch of peoples and nobody else exists...

Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes