PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Directly it has nothing to do with basketball. But it is well hidden by DPC, because probably many assume that it is only ladies. Guitar players, basketball players, BaDIK players, chess players, ladies players, etc.

Jacob is serious, of course. Players can go to either the Jill Hangout or the Sage Hangout, one decision affects the other LI. Josy=Jill or Sage. Jill=music and Sage=sports. The only problem is when the MC has Sage and Jill as good friends. Then a decision has to be made. Basketball. If the MC is better than Jacob, then basketball and if he is worse, then music.

I am also serious about the LI's. What does Maya say about MC after gender studies is checked off? So now they don't have a class together. If MC is looking for a LI, he will have a class with that LI.

The joke of the whole thing is actually that we don't get the option directly, we decide indirectly through the LI's and the relationship the MC has with you. DPC mentioned in his 2021 Q&A that there will be indirect decisions, the effects of which will be seen later. Actually the same principle he used from EP1-end EP3. The player has a choice between Derek, Sage and Isabella. If the MC does not pursue Sage and Isabella, he only gets Derek.

Maya does exercise very well. In the beginning she often wears sports clothes. She also tells the MC in EP7 that she will go running if she gets stuck with her studies. Derek has a basketball on his shelf. The two of them are siblings. They must have shot some hoops together. The picture of Derek and Maya is hanging right under a basketball court. So Maya is already playing sports.:p
The only thing that can be sporty in the game in the future is a kickboxing tournament. Already in episode 8, hints are given that Mс needs to defeat Caleb and he needs to train a lot. However, for this DPC will have to redo the mini-game Brawler, which is too simple.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I really have no idea about basketball. But I think that 15 (Leon) and 20 (Jacob) goals in a row is a good number even for professionals. Of course, basketball is a team game. But every good team has a captain. Besides, there are some good basketball players at B&R, right? Chad, Anthony, Milkman, etc.... Of course no one wants Dawe on their team.

Why do the DIKs have a basketball hoop in their mansion from the beginning if they don't play? Well, it's definitely a great decoration.

Heck, Stephen loves sports. Of course, it would be silly of Stephen to ask the MC to be a team leader when he's super talented.

Somehow the DIKs work as a team to renovate their mansion. After that, everyone can go back to doing whatever they want.

Do you want me to take the sarcasm even further?

Of course, a basketball team has to find, form, and train itself first. Do you think that's unique to basketball or what? That's true for any team, and I don't just mean sports teams.

Sorry, but I have to slap you for your post because I'm used to better from you.:p
What the hell did you base this theory on? Josy and Jill wearing the same color of pants again? Couldn't it be that DPC just used that asset, because a basketball hoop in a frat house is completely normal thing.

The only thing that's missing in your theory is that Josy and Jill find out that their sisters and MC and Tommy also find out that they are brothers and MC also finds out that James is his dad. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
even more so than Jill and Josy ending up being sisters. :Kappa:
they already are... kind of dick eskimo sisters if you did your thing right they both came on your dick and are totally hooked on being bent over and rammed hardcore!

Hey I love this game... ;) :ROFLMAO: both the old school and the current one... :p
When you are done pass the glue brotha ! :KEK:
glue really? what are? 5 year olds?

i can understand not wanting dust or anything chemical but pass over the joint ... and not the one laced with roofies that Dawe is always giving around!

Sorry, but I have to slap you for your post because I'm used to better from you.:p
are you really? reallyyyyy? reaaaaaaaaaaally?
i wonder if you have a reading disability or a learning disability or a Lostanddamned this ability (yes i am Quoting Anthony the best basktball player around!)

but i doubt the basktball angle how can you make a basktball team with just 2 black dudes? isn´t that like racist if the team is not 90% black?

but to create a team? MC Tommy Jacob leon Anthony Marcus Chad Troy Alex Caleb, not sure milkman jommy (or is it john?) make the cut!

so even if you want a competitive team of 10 elements there are only 4 dik´s and Tommy is too much of a risk i have no doubt he would throw down a game for profit!

so Magnar? if he can get in shape he could be a good player!

but a starting team? Derek if he is any good! Chad Troy MC Tommy marcus Jacob for the next 2 positions and for under the basket Caleb Anthony and Magnar! but highly unlikely that the dik´s could beat the jocks in a 1 vs 1 game without monkey bussiness do remember that if Troy returns plus the 2 new rejects Marcus and Caleb plus jimmy chad alex and Anthony? except for the point guard the Jocks out weight the DIK`s and thats assuming that Derek is Decent and Dawe is as we have seen him ...

Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
they already are... kind of dick eskimo sisters if you did your thing right they both came on your dick and are totally hooked on being bent over and rammed hardcore!

glue really? what are? 5 year olds?

i can understand not wanting dust or anything chemical but pass over the joint ... and not the one laced with roofies that Dawe is always giving around!

are you really? reallyyyyy? reaaaaaaaaaaally?
i wonder if you have a reading disability or a learning disability or a Lostanddamned this ability (yes i am Quoting Anthony the best basktball player around!)

but i doubt the basktball angle how can you make a basktball team with just 2 black dudes? isn´t that like racist if the team is not 90% black?

but to create a team? MC Tommy Jacob leon Anthony Marcus Chad Troy Alex Caleb, not sure milkman jommy (or is it john?) make the cut!

so even if you want a competitive team of 10 elements there are only 4 dik´s and Tommy is too much of a risk i have no doubt he would throw down a game for profit!

so Magnar? if he can get in shape he could be a good player!

but a starting team? Derek if he is any good! Chad Troy MC Tommy marcus Jacob for the next 2 positions and for under the basket Caleb Anthony and Magnar! but highly unlikely that the dik´s could beat the jocks in a 1 vs 1 game without monkey bussiness do remember that if Troy returns plus the 2 new rejects Marcus and Caleb plus jimmy chad and Anthony? except for the point guard the Jocks out weight the DIK`s and thats assuming that Derek is Decent and Dawe is as we have seen him ...
Since we are making teams now, I'd rather have Caleb at center (tallest, heaviest, strongest, would fight for rebounds in the paint), Chad at power forward (could stretch the floor and switch with Caleb if needed. Probably is pretty good at pick and roll), Jacob would be the small forward (quick, versatile, could probably jump high as fuck), Magnar would be the shooting guard (and he's going to be a big ass guard, since he's like the second biggest guy on the campus, every play would be a mismatch for him. Wouldn't be surprised if he averages like 60 points per game), MC would be the point guard (primary ball handler, would draw up the plays). Leon, Derek, Troy, Anthony and Marcus would come off the bench. I'd rather not have Dawe in the team at all, because no one likes him and he's a complete retard.

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If I have to be honest with you, I hate the NBA today. There are genuinely great players, but the media keeps giving coverage to LeBron, even when his team is getting blown out by like 30 points. The NBA would genuinely be better once LeBitch is gone.
I love the game not the media splash that surrounds it ! :KEK: BTW wasn't the Clippers blown out yesterday ??? By 25 or something like that by the Bucks... :p

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Good, There is still hope for you:) , I won't let Lostanddamned to corrupt you with his stupidity.
Say it with ME, open your Eyes and Say it with Me. Bianca is ugly , Jill's friends are fucking ugly. Say it, prove to me, that you are not lost yet :cool:
She is like a fucking Duck Clown mixture or something. SAY it !!!
View attachment 1640149
Not to mention that old Transgender justin Bieber mixture:sick:
View attachment 1640155
SAY IT
The Dark Side is better anyways. You nerds can stay on your side and have sex once in a year when Jill decides to or when Josy can free herself from the trainwreck that is Maya.

I'd rather have Bianca, Zoey, Camila and Riona. :Kappa:

#BeElite :cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Good, There is still hope for you:) , I won't let Lostanddamned to corrupt you with his stupidity.
Say it with ME, open your Eyes and Say it with Me. Bianca is ugly , Jill's friends are fucking ugly. Say it, prove to me, that you are not lost yet :cool:
She is like a fucking Duck Clown mixture or something. :sick:
View attachment 1640149
View attachment 1640155
SAY IT:devilish:
Between ugly they understand each other :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
What the hell did you base this theory on? Josy and Jill wearing the same color of pants again? Couldn't it be that DPC just used that asset, because a basketball hoop in a frat house is completely normal thing.
I don't think I've ever seen an American house (admittedly I've only had ten holidays there in six different states) that didn't have a basketball hoop on it. Often rusty and falling to pieces because some of the people I visited had never used it in their entire lives, but for some reason, it's always THERE...

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She is like a fucking Duck Clown mixture or something. :sick:
View attachment 1640149
View attachment 1640155
SAY IT:devilish:
So that's what Miley Cyrus is going to look like when she old :LOL: :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes