varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well if no one knows the black teeth reflection issue im talking about in latest episode i suppose it's fixed lol it was kinda obvious.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well if no one knows the black teeth reflection issue im talking about in latest episode i suppose it's fixed lol it was kinda obvious.
I didn't have such an issue, mate. And I'm still playing the 8.0 version, didn't bother updating to 8.2. :unsure:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I didn't have such an issue, mate. And I'm still playing the 8.0 version, didn't bother updating to 8.2. :unsure:
I'll see if i can quote a post but ill have to find it when it was first released some people posted screenshots or i guess i could load up my own version and post if all else fails give me a few.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well if it happened like 5-6 years ago it's still possible. It's why Neil always keeps warning MC about condoms. :Kappa:
But Nicole tell that the kid spend some time with his father. So Neil would either have to hide the child inside their own small house or he would have to get into the habit of leaving mc alone at home and spending days away somewhere else with the kid. To nonsense, even the theory of James being father of Nicoles's son and that being the reason why he leaves Bella have more sense.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
But Nicole tell that the kid spend some time with his father. So Neil would either have to hide the child inside their own small house or he would have to get into the habit of leaving mc alone at home and spending days away somewhere else with the kid. To nonsense, even the theory of James being father of Nicoles's son and that being the reason why he leaves Bella have more sense.
Dalli time. :devilish:

When Nicole took MC back home and said that her kid is spending time with it's father. What if it's actually over at Neil's house?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Dalli time. :devilish:

When Nicole took MC back home and said that her kid is spending time with it's father. What if it's actually over at Neil's house?
This would be the first time her son spend time with his father, then. But she talks about it like something commonplace

Reactions: Redd23

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You want to have those Father and Son moments with little Timmy. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1640490
I will admit that MC having a date with Nicole and meeting her son is one of the things I look forward to most in this story. I even have an ending with MC and Nicole already married and the three of them (MC, Nicole, stepson) going to visit grandpa Neil and giving the news that they are expecting another child: a beautiful girl who will be called Lynnete.
Edit; and the last scene Neil is teaching Nicole's son to fight like he did with MC while MC and Nicole watch them wilhe cuddle each other

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
810284_reapers.gif
I will admit that MC having a date with Nicole and meeting her son is one of the things I look forward to most in this story. I even have an ending with MC and Nicole already married and the three of them (MC, Nicole, stepson) going to visit grandpa Neil and giving the news that they are expecting another child: a beautiful girl who will be called Lynnete.
Edit; and the last scene Neil is teaching Nicole's son to fight like he did with MC while MC and Nicole watch them wilhe cuddle each other
Do you think her son will make an appearance? If you treat her son well

She would already fall more than she already is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have no idea why everyone freaked out about Neil being so excited to see zoey lol why wouldn't he love that girl she was the only one there for his son through his comming of age years besides himself.
because 6 months is too long a time to reflect....

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If Nicole was actually in real life, she would be a terrible mother. Think for yourself.
1) She fucks with her clients(Sandy says that MС is not the first one she fucks with)
2) She smokes weed instead of being with her son
3) Not only does she fuck. She arranges orgies and fucks right at work. It feels like after she started raising her son alone, she's just looking for another guy with whom she can just have sex.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Do you think her son will make an appearance? If you treat her son well

She would already fall more than she already is
If she is still looking for someone to build a future like she wrote in Swyper, meet her son is the ultimately and pivotal step to this. So, if DPC really intend make a MC/Nicole route, there's no way her son stay step aside. And MC already suggest that He and Nicole should go out in ep 4 if he stay with Derek and meet her in Pink Rose.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes