freca

Jun 15, 2017
It's funny I normally like Redheads but with Sage, I just feel like running off in the other direction :LOL:
Her sheer beauty is too incomprehensible for mere mortals. If I am to be magnanimous, only us superior beings can look upon her, and know that no other woman can compare. So it is understandable that you might run away. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
But he clearly still matters to her if Sage had any sense at all she would have dumped his ass by now and moved on.
Like I said, she's still in her Chad moment. You may be in one, and not even know you are. Everyone else sees it, but they don't want to hurt your feelings. So they say nothing, or try to offer subtle hints - like the MC gently encouraging her to break up, yet still supporting her plan to discover who the culprit is.

Reactions: LastPlayer
Mar 14, 2018
wil be so funny if the game maker make a new girl that join the party and the MC is totaly :love:
you guys need to start over again :ROFLMAO:
That gets me thinking: Imagine a sexy ass funny girl joining the cast - come to find out, she's a lesbian and should MC play his cards right, she could become best fem-bro.

I can hear people screaming already: "Why can't we bang her!?" "Isn't she hypnotized by MC's dick!?" "Ugh, worst game ever!"

Reactions: NotTheReal16

freca

Jun 15, 2017
So not even the superior being Sage can avoid stereotypes? Doesn’t sound so superior to me.
You misunderstood, just her beauty is superior. Those of us who acknowledge her as the best, are the superior beings who can actually look upon her and recognize this. Her beauty is otherwise blinding to mere mortals - I dare not recommend it. It's best to just take our word for it.

(This is all sheer sarcasm: don't actually take offense to this - I don't actually believe I am superior and anyone else is inferior, just making internet humor upon the situation)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes