freca

Jun 15, 2017
Everyone this guy thinks he’s better than us! And he’s calling us inferior let’s gang up against him! :mad:
You never know nowadays. I find it best to just put a disclaimer since I'm only familiar with a handful of people on this thread.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nah. Everyone, at some point in their life, dates a "Chad". It's unavoidable. She cannot and should not be judged for us witnessing her "Chad" moment.
Mytez Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu ladymaria2072 Ennoch ThePharoah

guys guys relax i may think Sage is best girl due to i want to protect her from the creator bias against redheads and taste these freckles

but come on i think we can all agree that Josy is the currently the worst love interest and will cause problems for in the future due to her relationship with her step brother aka our maggot father aka Tommy

on top of that Josy is a rebound version of Maya similar problems but Maya is far sexier and doesnt have a boyfriend or baggage to bite us in the ass in the future if Josy will end up coming to the college

but like i said these freckles deserve to be protected and licked each dot on her face is precious

screenshot0051.png

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Mytez Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu ladymaria2072 Ennoch ThePharoah

guys guys relax i may think Sage is best girl due to i want to protect her from the creator bias against redheads and taste these freckles

but come on i think we can all agree that Josy is the currently the worst love interest and will cause problems for in the future due to her relationship with her step brother aka our maggot father aka Tommy

on top of that Josy is a rebound version of Maya similar problems but Maya is far sexier and doesnt have a boyfriend or baggage to bite us in the ass in the future if Josy will end up coming to the college

but like i said these freckles deserve to be protected and licked each dot on her face is precious

View attachment 365994
She loses points for dating a Chad in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Protecting her from DPC :unsure: what if he turns around and says hmm maybe it's time Dawe got some action and she gets spit-roasted by Chad and Dawe :p Once Chad goes and is erased from her memory she will be fine but until then I pass.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Protecting her from DPC :unsure: what if he turns around and says hmm maybe it's time Dawe got some action and she gets spit-roasted by Chad and Dawe :p Once Chad goes and is erased from her memory she will be fine but until then I pass.
so she does have a place in your heart after all :whistle::whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mytez Gwinb777 Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

ouch man way to stab your brother in the heart :cry:

but yeah i wouldnt put it pass purple cake to do that

i mean look at this poor girl shes considered in the game to be a bimbo yet i dont think she ever had any dialog in the game :cry:

screenshot0053.png

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so she does have a place in your heart after all :whistle::whistle:
All the girls do but I have zero interest in the Chad stuff which puts me and probably others off her Sage just needs to turn around to Chad and say you know what screw you and I are done go continue fucking your whore I've found a better guy in the MC anyway ;)

ouch man way to stab your brother in the heart :cry:

but yeah i wouldnt put it pass purple cake to do that

i mean look at this poor girl shes considered in the game to be a bimbo yet i dont think she ever had any dialog in the game
I'm just worried about your choice in Sage that's all the spit roast stuff won't happen but what's to stop him doing something else that is pretty cruel just as long as it's not another Leah situation.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes