Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
there was a other girl ad diks party she wears a white bikini small boobs cute face she was lying in a chair with a other guy
if any have a pic of that

love to see more of her

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
there was a other girl ad diks party she wears a white bikini small boobs cute face she was lying in a chair with a other guy
if any have a pic of that

love to see more of her
Was it the girl who was with the boyfriend who was in his underwear? Both liked to party in their undies? :unsure:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Beautiful,fun and interesting?Yeah I agree ;)

"you mean if she wasn't evil she would be the best girl, ... "
Quinn might be many things but evil ain`t one of those things;)

Beautiful, fun and even interesting - we can argue on all that.
But not being evil? That bitch tasered the MC out cold at the worst moment too. I would say her skinny ass had it coming.

Oh, and hello I am new here. :p

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Beautiful, fun and even interesting - we can argue on all that.
But not being evil? That bitch tasered the MC out cold at the worst moment too. I would say her skinny ass had it coming.

Oh, and hello I am new here. :p
Welcome to the most funny treat of this forum enjoy :)

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Mytez Gwinb777 Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

ouch man way to stab your brother in the heart :cry:

but yeah i wouldnt put it pass purple cake to do that

i mean look at this poor girl shes considered in the game to be a bimbo yet i dont think she ever had any dialog in the game :cry:

View attachment 366006
Maybe she found out to late: "si tacuisses, philophus mansisses" - but clings to the hope that if she shuts up now, everyone will forget she can speak. :sneaky:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yup if Maya would have a side gig like that she would not need HoT`s so much.

For the second part...interesting that data I`m aware of concludes exactly opposite:LOL:In "liberal" or "progressive" countries where sex ed has been introduced and has been introduced as soon as kinder-fucking-garden with some shady organization called "who" in charge - under aged abortions have been on the rise,gender confussion has been on the rise,twisted sexuality leading to teenage suicides has been on the rise-every phenomenon described by Yuri Bezmenov as "demoralization" has been on the rise.Sure,anomalies do happen in ordered societies,I remember a case of 14 year old getting prego to 15 year old,I remember it because it was such an anomaly that it made national news,so...
Well, sorry but you need to read real data and not some conspiracy shit. Or do you think Africa is the most progressive and most liberal continent? Because they have the most teenage mothers.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In his eyes, it's not a crime if Quinn does things like that :rolleyes: and welcome aboard.
In my eyes words have meaning,stunning someone is not something I would call evil
So she stunned me
1.gif No?Than what`s the big deal?
For the record after ep 1 I thought Maya did the stunning and guess what,I still did not percived this action as evil

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes