Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Maya solo path, makes no sense they're a joint package after all this time and you can't chose one over the other.
Tbh I was also thinking that the MayaJosy path will have a solo Maya/Josy possibility by the end of S2, because of what we see from -Josy/-Maya reactions respectively after being in a 3ple. Well, I guess there may be a possiblity of that in S3, the game has a long time to go, it isnt ending anytime soon.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
A question though, is the Maya afterparty scene in S8 locked if you're on DIK/friends route? Or is it only available on CHICK/3ple route.

Because if it was on the DIK route, that's a pretty interesting turn of events (suggests at the possibility of branching out Maya/Josy individually as opposed to a package deal)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The mother thing is explained quite simply. Isabella is the MC's stepmother if James is his biological father.

Should have stopped.png

What if Derek is the twin that always tells the truth and Maya is the twin that always tells a lie? You can only ask one question to figure out who's who - what question do you ask and to whom?

"Will your twin let me fuck them in the ass?"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
A question though, is the Maya afterparty scene in S8 locked if you're on DIK/friends route? Or is it only available on CHICK/3ple route.

Because if it was on the DIK route, that's a pretty interesting turn of events (suggests at the possibility of branching out Maya/Josy individually as opposed to a package deal)
That scene is only open if you are open if you are in the relationship with her and Josy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What if Derek is the twin that always tells the truth and Maya is the twin that always tells a lie? You can only ask one question to figure out who's who - what question do you ask and to whom?
False. We already know they both lie. Maya only tells the truth when cornered and Derek lies right in front of you when talking to everybody at the prep party. Lord Earl Gray Teabag my foot.

Reactions: ename144

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
By the way. James doesn't exist, or maybe he did once but not anymore. During the flashback at the library, everybody is looking at Bella like she is talking to herself. This is why the librarian sent her home with a careworn look on her face, not because Drop Dead Fred was fiending to fuck her. James is a hallucination that she has sometimes. Perhaps due to schizophrenia to the trauma of losing him. Or killing him. I'm convinced that during her freak out in the library she was seeing him as MC was trying to fuck her. Bella struggling with mental illness may make for a sad story but it would fit in the DPK wheelhouse.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Maya and Josy are only available on the relationship route. Theoretically, you can follow dik route and have a relationship with them, but I don't see the point in that. M/J is an ideal choice for neutral affinity.
The solo path of Maya is a rather interesting topic and I am inclined to believe that there will be no solo path of Maya at all. Maya does not give any hints that MС is more than just a third wheel for her. Josy keeps the MC sweater, kisses it in front of everyone at the party, confesses her feelings, whereas Maya usually ignores it. I think Maya will only be available on the 3ple path.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
"Would your sibling say they always tell the truth?"

Whoever says 'no' is the liar.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In principle, you would be right if James were still alive. But who can say for sure that James is still alive? No one. Isabella and the MC are not directly related. So no incest. :rolleyes:
Hence " technically "... but still would qualify as incest so don't float this idea too much... it might stir some shit up ! :KEK: Incest ( law ) does not stop with blood relation ! ;)

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
Yes. DPC has already warned that as Zoey's character, we will fuck her boyfriend in a drug den in San Diego while MC goes on a date with Jill in the game. Zoey is announced as the first female character to be with MMF with two bandits from the Russian mafia.
hehehe
So nobody knows?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hold on, I'm seeing a reflection in her eyes... Hmm... Yes... Josy and Jill are sisters and Lynette, Monica and James were a throuple and James is MC's real dad. :Kappa:
So Monica would be your aunt and de facto non step step mother meaning both Josy and Jill are your step sisters and cousins at the same time but what it really comes down to is the MC is own uncle and derek is having a baby with himself

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes