vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is this purgatory?I feel like having the same exact conversation over and over and over and over again
The girls that work,would fuck half of the college anyways,Quinn makes it into a way to pay for the tuition,probably even make some extra off it.Is she forcing anyone to do anything?No.Is anyone calling cops on her?No.Where than is that evilness everyone keeps imagining?
Nope. You are, my friend, in fact in Hell. Your punishment is to forever and ever defend the devil and not even knowing that. :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, sorry but you need to read real data and not some conspiracy shit. Or do you think Africa is the most progressive and most liberal continent? Because they have the most teenage mothers.
Good job,Africa is certainly part of the developed/civilized/western world and entirely conservative(y)Just include Mars and middle-earth aswell:LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Good job,Africa is certainly part of the developed/civilized/western world and entirely conservative(y)Just include Mars and middle-earth aswell:LOL:
I was quoting your ideas. As you can see, teenage pregnancy is everywhere in descent. So...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's has been leaked this is Maya outfit for the next update -after her training with Quinn ends- :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, that's Riona style.

Mytez Gwinb777 Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

ouch man way to stab your brother in the heart :cry:

but yeah i wouldnt put it pass purple cake to do that

i mean look at this poor girl shes considered in the game to be a bimbo yet i dont think she ever had any dialog in the game :cry:

View attachment 366006
Of course she didn't have any dialogue! Her mouth is always full so she can't speak.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
In my eyes words have meaning,stunning someone is not something I would call evil
So she stunned me
View attachment 366043 No?Than what`s the big deal?
For the record after ep 1 I thought Maya did the stunning and guess what,I still did not percived this action as evil
What's the big deal he asks - you never got tasered with a hard-on I guess? (And before you asks neither was I, but I wouldn't look fondly at someone knocking me out cold while I have sexy time). :oops:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I was quoting your ideas. As you can see, teenage pregnancy is everywhere in descent. So...
My ideas?Like the idea that lack of sex-ed leads to more pregnancies in developed countries?And than bring up Africa(the continent) as an example of such country,those are my ideas?
In your case Maya seems to be the blame for everything then
What?Where did that came from?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
My ideas?Like the idea that lack of sex-ed leads to more pregnancies in developed countries?And than bring up Africa(the continent) as an example of such country,those are my ideas?

What?Where did that came from?
I'm sorry. I was sure I gave you stats. Please, explain to me where is that rise in teen pregnancies in Scandinavia? Canada? In fact - there is a rise in some parts of Canada. You know where? In some rural parts. Should I link you almost every research that showed teens from the religious background is more likely to get pregnant than those who are not? Tbh, you don't even need a study for that. Religions see sex as taboo; hence, religious parents won't talk with their children about that and, at the same time, they'll actively oppose sex. ed. And - voila! Unwanted pregnancy.

And a new problem - because abortion is also a religious taboo. Magical circle of eternal problems. Ouroboros.

Mar 14, 2018
My first thought on Maya was: Why can't she just get a job like normal college newbies do? Sure, you'll struggle with bills and such, but at the least you won't end up a human product for the locals to test drive.

Also, MC sucks at warning her. Should've just told her outright what happens to Quinn's girls. Instead, when Maya asks something like "Uses in what way?" MC is all "Just trust meh babe, Quinn be evil gurl." Like dude, why dont you just tell her Quinn is Pimp Mack daddy and her girls are human flashlights.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Also, MC sucks at warning her. Should've just told her outright what happens to Quinn's girls. Instead, when Maya asks something like "Uses in what way?" MC is all "Just trust meh babe, Quinn be evil gurl." Like dude, why dont you just tell her Quinn is Pimp Mack daddy and her girls are human flashlights.
I guess it's the usual stuff that "if the characters spoke to each other there wouldn't be any conflict", like if we told Maya that she's going to be whored, told Jill that Tybalt is a stalker or Sage that what she's doing with Chad's it's a waste of time. Basically suspension of disbelief.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes