Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My first thought on Maya was: Why can't she just get a job like normal college newbies do? Sure, you'll struggle with bills and such, but at the least you won't end up a human product for the locals to test drive.
What madness is this common sense on here :unsure: :LOL: Have I not played hundred-odd games with college girls working as a waitress (real life as well btw)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
F*** that! I can't give regular likes anymore. It says I reached my daily limit?! Wtf?!
F95Zone screwing around again, I ran out of Daily Haha emotes, smh, why even do this?

I'm sorry. I was sure I gave you stats. Please, explain to me where is that rise in teen pregnancies in Scandinavia? Canada? In fact - there is a rise in some parts of Canada. You know where? In some rural parts. Should I link you almost every research that showed teens from the religious background is more likely to get pregnant than those who are not? Tbh, you don't even need a study for that. Religions see sex as taboo; hence, religious parents won't talk with their children about that and, at the same time, they'll actively oppose sex. ed. And - voila! Unwanted pregnancy.

And a new problem - because abortion is also a religious taboo. Magical circle of eternal problems. Ouroboros.
Funny that you mention that, as I can speak to it well, I live in a a city with around 70,000 people (in Canada) and for awhile when I was in middle/Highschool our city had the highest teen pregnancies in the province ( or it could’ve been the country, i forget, and no I didn’t become a dad lol) and I can firmly say that the people I know of who did get pregnant, I’d say the majority of them were not religious, word spread very fast between the schools, and sex Ed is in the curriculum so... yeah, maybe we can just pin this on bad life choices instead :)

Damn this is way off topic now......um......oh I know, Maya is best Girl, Jill has the best Eyes, Bella’s tsundere demeanour is great, Sage has lovely hair, and Josy’s Skin is delectable, there it’s on topic now

Reactions: Mormont

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
am pretty sure jill wil be the last 1 that jumps on MC dick
bella show some love to the mc first kissing then she was horney in bed

wont be long till bella have sex with the MC
and i think maya wil be first to then jill

but we will see

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
am pretty sure jill wil be the last 1 that jumps on MC dick
bella show some love to the mc first kissing then she was horney in bed

wont be long till bella have sex with the MC
and i think maya wil be first to then jill

but we will see
the first one will be Quinn mark my word

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
She needs an alpha male to put her in her place.
The MC isn't there yet but going the DIK route he'll get there soon enough.

She likes playing games so I'd imagine during Hellweek she'll target you whenever she can. You have to take her on like a real man.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
the first one will be Quinn mark my word
if you play the cum game then you know quinn dont have trouble to fuck the MC
same a sage both girls are pretty easy to get in bed

others girls are a bit harder and the mc need to work for it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes