sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I’m gonna be as pleasant as possible:
Hi! Welcome to the thread I’m glad to see new people, if you don’t say “Jill is best girl” by Friday your guts will be spread against a wall :)

Ha you can't help yourself! Come on now, Don't force Jill on him too quickly.

You're one of the nicest people here, I thought you'd take a leaf out of Jill's book and ease him in gradually. :unsure:

Reactions: Elsie Bray and Nevu

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I dont think Jill is the villain but she is definitely connected to him/her and they are keeping an eye on her.

And Bella and MC will team up to stop the antagonist, who's already watching Bella. Trust . Mark my words

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe ;) but yeah I was going to give you alike but I'd hit my limit so the next one was Love which I was then going to give to CAznable another Love but I'd also hit my limit with that :( and now I can't appreciate posts.
Okay attention BADIK thread, with the fall in production of reactions, we must come up with substitutes we will use these in this order, if you run out just use the next ones over(y):ROFLMAO::love::oops::unsure::(

Whoever started this war on likes will pay, first it was off topic, now it’s main threads, smh, why do this? What harm is coming from likes

For my on topic section of this post...... Jill might have my favourite overall appearance of any of the girls, her face, her hair, her Eyes, her curves. DPC really nailed it with her, I mean all girls look great but idk that combination is excellent together (y)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
am pretty sure jill wil be the last 1 that jumps on MC dick
bella show some love to the mc first kissing then she was horney in bed

wont be long till bella have sex with the MC
and i think maya wil be first to then jill

but we will see
the first one will be Quinn mark my word
Technicly
Camila was first,Quinn was 2nd,optional Sarah was 3rd,Josy was 3rd or 4th,besides upcoming 3some with Quinn and Riona,I think the next ones will be Maya or Jill
Maya because they are close to that stage of the relationship
And Jill cause the fandom demands it:LOL:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I’m gonna be as pleasant as possible:
Hi! Welcome to the thread I’m glad to see new people, if you don’t say “Jill is best girl” by Friday your guts will be spread against a wall :)
Thank you!

Well I like all the girls, except Quinn of course. She is just a Jock with tits imo.
But, status chapter two:
Maya is the best for now. Nice, good looking, good humor and sweet like they get. Just the girl I could hug and comfort all the time.
Sage is pretty cool, too - just needs a strong shoulder to lean upon and a strong hand to guide her through life, and put her in place if she's bossing around. But I really like her humor.
Jill, I don't know she's hot stuff and got a nice character even more so for a spoiled princess, and she laughs at the MCs jokes so I guess there is something to her.
Isabella, honestly her constant staring freaked me out at the beginning (I even thought maybe she got some eye disease I never heard of), but her staring over the coffeecup on hangover morning while interrogatin the MC made me grin somehow.
And Josy, ah well - don't have that much of a opinion on her. Seems the "don't know what I want"-type. A bit off-turner for myself.
This can all change in later chapters. And I am really looking forward where this all will go. :giggle:

Mar 14, 2018
For my on topic section of this post...... Jill might have my favourite overall appearance of any of the girls, her face, her hair, her Eyes, her curves. DPC really nailed it with her, I mean all girls look great but idk that combination is excellent together (y)
Yeah. Were it not for Jade and Bella, Jill would fit right at number one in the "boner scale."

Note: I have no waifu to bring to war. Yet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay attention BADIK thread, with the fall in production of reactions, we must come up with substitutes we will use these in this order, if you run out just use the next ones over(y):ROFLMAO::love::oops::unsure::(

Whoever started this war on likes will pay, first it was off topic, now it’s main threads, smh, why do this? What harm is coming from likes

You can have a thinking face for this one not out of those I could just give everyone a sad face but it really means happy for now:p and Yeah Jill is amazing all hail Jill :love:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The MC isn't there yet but going the DIK route he'll get there soon enough.

She likes playing games so I'd imagine during Hellweek she'll target you whenever she can. You have to take her on like a real man.
I don't think Tommy and Rusty would allow Quinn to interfere with the maggots during Hell Week unless it was intentionally planned seeing as though they already have a long list of activities for them to do.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think Tommy and Rusty would allow Quinn to interfere with the maggots during Hell Week unless it was intentionally planned seeing as though they already have a long list of activities for them to do.
She seems the type to go out of her way to make your life hell and try to make the MC fuck up anyway.

She doesn't need Tommy or Rusty for that, trust me.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
F*** that! I can't give regular likes anymore. It says I reached my daily limit?! Wtf?!
Me too. Had 13 pages to read and ran out of likes half way trough. :(

But yes, Maya needs to get a job. A real job. And we should maybe stop stealing from her billboard all the time. Doesn't make things any better.

And Josy not knowing what she wants? Well when she sucked MC's cock she certainly knew what she was doing.

Dec 15, 2017
I'm excited to see what's new in version 3! Maya's gotta be my favorite character in this game, so i'm very hopeful for content centered around her.
Does anyone have a certain known date for when it is set to be released to the mass public?

• Love
Reactions: CAznable
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes