TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You all worry way too much about Zoey. Elena, Catrin, Jamie and the MC have told us all what will happen.:unsure:

When the MC decides on a LI in EP8, the choice is already made. The MC already knows which girl his heart belongs to. What did Elena say. She said that there can be trouble if the MC is not sure. To what extent the LI's will accept Zoey as the MC's friend remains to be seen. But even there I don't see a problem as long as the player (MC) stays true to himself.(y)

Once all the LI's have been rejected, Zoey will be presented to the MC as an alternative. After all, she is his ex-girlfriend. But that's already being rubbed in Catrin's face. Catrin still hangs out with her ex-boyfriend and then decides to get back together with her ex-boyfriend. So just put in the MC for Catrin.:love:

What do Jamie and the MC tell us in EP8? That it might be difficult for the MC when his ex-girlfriend lives nearby and he meets her at parties. This is going to be a Halloween. Imagine they play the game at the Halloween party, which is what Sage, Quinn taught the MC. Does the MC recognize his blindfolded ex-girlfriend? What did Quinn say again? If the MC recognizes who kissed or licked him, he gets to make out with the girl. That's going to be fun. :ROFLMAO: Of course, I don't know if it would be as funny if Zoey later had a boyfriend at DIK and then always did a Walk of Shame. Although, I wouldn't care as long as my MC has his Josy and Maya. So no problem with that.:cool:

In EP6, the MC thinks to himself why women become friends with each other even though they're into the same guy. So in my case Josy/Maya would become friends with Zoey. o_O

As you can see, DPC has already given us a lot of information about Zoey, about what is to come with her.:D(y)
It's DPC, meaning there is not a snowball chance in hell it will go over as smoothly as you dream it up, bro. And there is one thing you always forget. MC and Zoey never broke up, she left, he said to Bella at the Cafeteria how that made him realise just how much he loved her. And that happend what ? 6 Months ago + the time and B&B... yea I don't think DPC dedicates an Interlope to Zoey, just for her to become "friends" with your LI ! And do you re-al-ly think its a coincidence, that Zoey conviently pops back up into MC's life right after MC had to make that choice ? I would be baffled if that whole thing wont be the lovey-dovey problem of the 2nd half, with Vinnie beeing the none lovey dovey storyline. But it will be interesting to see, just tighten your hatches bruh, BFF+GF combos are the 0.1% of 0.1%, a storm is coming ...

Reactions: Walter Victor

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's DPC, meaning there is not a snowball chance in hell it will go over as smoothly as you dream it up, bro. And there is one thing you always forget. MC and Zoey never broke up, she left, he said to Bella at the Cafeteria how that made him realise just how much he loved her. And that happend what ? 6 Months ago + the time and B&B... yea I don't think DPC dedicates an Interlope to Zoey, just for her to become "friends" with your LI ! And do you re-al-ly think its a coincidence, that Zoey conviently pops back up into MC's life right after MC had to make that choice ? I would be baffled if that whole thing wont be the lovey-dovey problem of the 2nd half, with Vinnie beeing the none lovey dovey storyline. But it will be interesting to see, just tighten your hatches bruh, BFF+GF combos are the 0.1% of 0.1%, a storm is coming ...
You should read correctly. Zoey left. That's right. But Zoey and the MC were still in touch via social media apps. Who knows for how long? But then Zoey told the MC that she had a new boyfriend. At the latest, Zoey ended the relationship with the MC. That was six months ago. :p(y)

I suspect that Zoey rediscovered her feelings for the MC because of a very special event. The event is the video of the concert. As written, it's just a guess. But did you notice that the MC plays different songs on his guitar for the girls? :unsure:

For Isabella, Jill and Maya it is the same song. The favorite song he knows from the radio. The MC once told Jill that he also composed his own songs. The song for Josy is different and the song that the MC plays first and alone at the concert is also different. :rolleyes:(y)

In the last preview of the interlude, we see a Zoey resting her head lovingly on the MC's shoulder. The MC plays the guitar for her. Was perhaps the song from the concert the song of Zoey and the MC. If so, it's no wonder Zoey thinks of her MC again through the video.:love:

Oh well. One should not compare BaDik with AL. DPC itself has written that BaDIK will not be as dark as Al.

SO DON'T SPREAD PANIC.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You should read correctly. Zoey left. That's right. But Zoey and the MC were still in touch via social media apps. Who knows for how long? But then Zoey told the MC that she had a new boyfriend. At the latest, Zoey ended the relationship with the MC. That was six months ago. :p(y)

I suspect that Zoey rediscovered her feelings for the MC because of a very special event. The event is the video of the concert. As written, it's just a guess. But did you notice that the MC plays different songs on his guitar for the girls? :unsure:

For Isabella, Jill and Maya it is the same song. The favorite song he knows from the radio. The MC once told Jill that he also composed his own songs. The song for Josy is different and the song that the MC plays first and alone at the concert is also different. :rolleyes:(y)

In the last preview of the interlude, we see a Zoey resting her head lovingly on the MC's shoulder. The MC plays the guitar for her. Was perhaps the song from the concert the song of Zoey and the MC. If so, it's no wonder Zoey thinks of her MC again through the video.:love:

Oh well. One should not compare BaDik with AL. DPC itself has written that BaDIK will not be as dark as Al.

SO DON'T SPREAD PANIC.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are 100% correct that they msg'd on socials and that she had a BF, but ... if you were back in town after lets call it half a year and you wanna meet up again with your bestie, would you shoot him a msg "Yo, I'm back,let's hang" ? I mean, I most certainly would. But what did she do ? Knowing MC is at college and not home, she went to his dad to get the lay of the land for the incoming, no bra-full frontal, no prisoners "Ima gonna get my man back, and that's the bottom line." attack. ( YES, she does sound like Steve Austin and you'll see Zoey 3.16 trending all over the inet post friday ! :ROFLMAO: )

But all things considered, maybe your MC can sweet talk Maya, Josy and Zoey into a 4-way relationship, I mean whats one more ? :ROFLMAO:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC doesn't have any STDs, because DPC won't let it happen

The one person we know for sure has one (Arieth), we can't bang even if MC tries to with all his dick heart.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There will be an interlude between season 2 and 3 that will drop at the end of next week. Then I would expect episode 9 to come probably mid to late summer, perhaps August.
5 months!? fuck yeah! Now you're talking. Unlikely but I'd love it if DPC got back to less than 6 months for development. Maybe this Interlude reminded DPC what season 1 was like and that you don't have to have a mega-production to make a good chapter with great content. Wishful thinking on my part, but I believe Interlude gave DPC a chance to take it easy and recover. Not quite a full vacation because he was still working, but at least he wasn't destroying himself.

Reactions: RukiRG

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You are 100% correct that they msg'd on socials and that she had a BF, but ... if you were back in town after lets call it half a year and you wanna meet up again with your bestie, would you shoot him a msg "Yo, I'm back,let's hang" ? I mean, I most certainly would. But what did she do ? Knowing MC is at college and not home, she went to his dad to get the lay of the land for the incoming, no bra-full frontal, no prisoners "Ima gonna get my man back, and that's the bottom line." attack. ( YES, she does sound like Steve Austin and you'll see Zoey 3.16 trending all over the inet post friday ! :ROFLMAO: )

But all things considered, maybe your MC can sweet talk Maya, Josy and Zoey into a 4-way relationship, I mean whats one more ? :ROFLMAO:
Yyyiihha!!! One dick to rule them all o_O:p:ROFLMAO::LOL:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
5 months!? fuck yeah! Now you're talking. Unlikely but I'd love it if DPC got back to less than 6 months for development. Maybe this Interlude reminded DPC what season 1 was like and that you don't have to have a mega-production to make a good chapter with great content. Wishful thinking on my part, but I believe Interlude gave DPC a chance to take it easy and recover. Not quite a full vacation because he was still working, but at least he wasn't destroying himself.
BRUH !!!!! What'd I tell ya ? Quinn+Sage+MC... IT HAPPEND !!! You still bummed, badass Sage isnt back or did you warm up to nerdy, chill and peacefull Sage ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Maybe Neil's residence is on the way to B&R. Zoey stops by Neil's place as a precaution to see if the MC has a new girlfriend. Only Neil doesn't know about it, which is the problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
BRUH !!!!! What'd I tell ya ? Quinn+Sage+MC... IT HAPPEND !!! You still bummed, badass Sage isnt back or did you warm up to nerdy, chill and peacefull Sage ?
the only threesome I want is Sage/Jade/MC. I already started calling Sage, big sis, and of course still call Jade mommy. So the foundation has been laid. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. :devilish:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Then we know that it comes to incest. The threesome has no chance.:cry:
The incest rules are about banging your own mom or sister, not about banging a mom and her adopted daughter. Plus Sage is 21 or 22 now, Jade is more like a caregiver and not mother.

Bring on the Sage/Jade and fuck those that try to talk down to us. We are always right, and they always seem to be wrong.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Then we know that it comes to incest. The threesome has no chance.:cry:
but that's the beauty of pet names my friend. Best mobile phone app DPC came up with btw. Sywper/text conversations a close second. At the very least, give it to us as a dream sequence. If the Jade family roleplay can get by Patreon, certainly this has a slight chance with Sage being adopted.

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
Here's a little picture reference from DPC and the MC's first Pink Rose (candy store) visit. :rolleyes::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did Derek say again about staying good at the Pink Rose Major Choice? It already burns when we piss. Gonorrhea (a pseudonym is brokolie) is a sexually transmitted disease and the Pink Rose is a candy store for pubescent boys.:oops:o_O
The reason why Neil always talks about condoms is that he fucked Arieth and get crabs :KEK: , it's an easy mystery, DPC needs to try harder

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I know but that was NOT my question !!!!!! I asked about that DS_ Store file !!!!!
Please keep polite when someone takes the time to reply to you. This file, linked to MacOS, does not seem to be essential for the game saves or the transfer file for Being a DIK Season 3. Now you can contact directly the creator of these folders to ask what it's about.

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes