AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
I dunno.

There are no rules set in stone.

While we have no idea what is in store for Zoey, I don’t want to accept that a path with Quinn is simply not an option.

All the side girls other than Quinn don’t really have a relationship with mc. Even Jade’s deal is just to get back at her husband and also to help her feel good. It’s not like she has strong feelings for the mc.

But with Quinn it’s different.

She’s growing to like the mc more and more, and other than the main LI’s she the only face that’s shown at the end of episode 8 after the big choice.

Quinn is the first character that the mc gets sexual with (not counting Cammy since Quinn is controlling that scene).

And even other characters are questioning what is going on with the two (Sage hints that Quinn likes the mc when he stays with the HOTs), and everyone comments on the mc/Quinn Rooster post at the HOTs party.

I’ll be surprised if there ends up being no Quinn ending.

That might delay the game a tad…
I think that all the scenes related to broccoli were made for a reason.. idk if the DPC will be able to add Quinn to the list of the main girls, but I think he is in the process of thinking about whether Quinn can go for this role? Obviously, Quinn is working with Burke. It is possible that if MC is in a very close relationship with Quinn, she can help him go against Burke, (If MC wants to go against him because of Mona, or a conflict related to Jade). But idk, will Quinn remain a villain forever? Or will she be able to change?... I also think that MC will have to help Quinn with Vinny, due to the fact that he may find out that she stole his clients from Pink Rose, and this may lead to a further huge conflict, from which Quinn may not even come out alive..

I think we still have to find out her childhood, the secret of her special make up near eye and other details.:unsure:

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Anti-war sentiments are strong in Russia. Ordinary Russians themselves are shocked by Putin and the fact that he wants to unleash a nuclear war. I went to an anti-war meeting, the police arrested many, but I was lucky :p .
Slowing down the Russian Army and sanctions have greatly undermined the spirit of the elite that many oligarchs oppose the war. But I hope that Putin will be overthrown by his inner circle.
No war!
Sage is life!
Sage is love!
View attachment 1677686
I know, we all just want to look at pixelated big titty landladies getting boned, is that too much to ask in this mad world?

Sage&Jade = incest = impossible for DPC
Strictly speaking true, but he got away with rather overt Jade/MC m/s sexy time language (and Sage isn't blood daughter), so there is still hope. If Jade has a kink for her "son" then maybe she has a kink for her "daughter" too.
"If you will it, it is no dream." Maybe someone esle can "daughter substitute" in for Sage. How about Sally?

There are always other options, but it does surprise me that DPC is cranking up the threesomes. The next one with the greatest chance has to be the devil's threesome with JB and Bieber Elena. They have been thirsty for MC for several episodes now.

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
Does anyone here know the game with a red haired girl like Sage, who becomes the MC's maid after being a waitress. i don't rememer the title. In that game, there also was a blonde busty woman, whom you paint, and another, who had a picture of her holding a camera in front of her face.
You are definitely talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I dunno.

There are no rules set in stone.

While we have no idea what is in store for Zoey, I don’t want to accept that a path with Quinn is simply not an option.

All the side girls other than Quinn don’t really have a relationship with mc. Even Jade’s deal is just to get back at her husband and also to help her feel good. It’s not like she has strong feelings for the mc.

But with Quinn it’s different.

She’s growing to like the mc more and more, and other than the main LI’s she the only face that’s shown at the end of episode 8 after the big choice.

Quinn is the first character that the mc gets sexual with (not counting Cammy since Quinn is controlling that scene).

And even other characters are questioning what is going on with the two (Sage hints that Quinn likes the mc when he stays with the HOTs), and everyone comments on the mc/Quinn Rooster post at the HOTs party.

I’ll be surprised if there ends up being no Quinn ending.
Quinn will get an ending, as you say there's too much development with her to brush her aside or deny us any kind of closure about her and the MC, it just remains to be seen how that's going to work without her having an actual 'path'. I'll remain confused as to why DPC didn't make the Others path the Quinn path until we get a good idea what that path even entails, 'Others' obviously implies girls other than the 'main' girls, but what will the Others ending look like? Is it going to splinter into a bunch of different choices for mini-endings depending on which Other girl you choose, i.e. Quinn/Lily/Nicole, or is it going to be a big generic ending where the MC buys the strip club with secret inheritance money and just bangs every girl?

The inclusion of Zoey into the mix, after the path locks, also throws a wrench into things as well. I've read plenty of plausible and cool theories here about how Zoey is gonna spice things up with the MC and whatever girl(s) he chooses, and I'm of the opinion that she is gonna be an LI, but how will she get her ending? She doesn't have a path. Will she be another Other girl, or will you be able to choose her instead of your main LI and splinter off into her ending? That kind of defeats the purpose of the path lock, but what other choice is there? Either the paths with the main girls are locked and everyone else goes into the Others path for a small slice of the rest of the game, or the paths aren't actually locked and the MC can swerve and choose another girl (Quinn/Zoey most likely) as the 'main story' progresses.

My fear is that the Others path will fail to live up to the potential of the characters it involves and becomes a mess of unconnected stories and sex scenes with a generic ending. Characters like Quinn, Lily, Nicole, Jade, Rio, each could have their own dedicated games about them, let alone not even having their own endings in this one. How are you going to do Quinn's story and for example Nicole's story justice in a single path without their own dedicated endings? That would be hard enough, but you're also juggling 4 main LI paths with 5 girls that each have to have their own developments and an equal amount of time or your fans are gonna get pissy, then for good measure you throw in the Zoey wild card for each path which is like some kind of blue-haired narrative grenade :KEK:

I pray DPC has the biggest and best storyboard in the history of erotic games to handle all this, because ever since the paths got 'locked', I've worried about the logistics. The math doesn't add up to a satisfying ending for some of our girls. But again, I'm very confident Quinn will get an ending because of her popularity and the fact that DPC enjoys writing her, but the quality of the endings we get are still up in the air.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn will get an ending, as you say there's too much development with her to brush her aside or deny us any kind of closure about her and the MC, it just remains to be seen how that's going to work without her having an actual 'path'. I'll remain confused as to why DPC didn't make the Others path the Quinn path until we get a good idea what that path even entails, 'Others' obviously implies girls other than the 'main' girls, but what will the Others ending look like? Is it going to splinter into a bunch of different choices for mini-endings depending on which Other girl you choose, i.e. Quinn/Lily/Nicole, or is it going to be a big generic ending where the MC buys the strip club with secret inheritance money and just bangs every girl?

The inclusion of Zoey into the mix, after the path locks, also throws a wrench into things as well. I've read plenty of plausible and cool theories here about how Zoey is gonna spice things up with the MC and whatever girl(s) he chooses, and I'm of the opinion that she is gonna be an LI, but how will she get her ending? She doesn't have a path. Will she be another Other girl, or will you be able to choose her instead of your main LI and splinter off into her ending? That kind of defeats the purpose of the path lock, but what other choice is there? Either the paths with the main girls are locked and everyone else goes into the Others path for a small slice of the rest of the game, or the paths aren't actually locked and the MC can swerve and choose another girl (Quinn/Zoey most likely) as the 'main story' progresses.

My fear is that the Others path will fail to live up to the potential of the characters it involves and becomes a mess of unconnected stories and sex scenes with a generic ending. Characters like Quinn, Lily, Nicole, Jade, Rio, each could have their own dedicated games about them, let alone not even having their own endings in this one. How are you going to do Quinn's story and for example Nicole's story justice in a single path without their own dedicated endings? That would be hard enough, but you're also juggling 4 main LI paths with 5 girls that each have to have their own developments and an equal amount of time or your fans are gonna get pissy, then for good measure you throw in the Zoey wild card for each path which is like some kind of blue-haired narrative grenade :KEK:

I pray DPC has the biggest and best storyboard in the history of erotic games to handle all this, because ever since the paths got 'locked', I've worried about the logistics. The math doesn't add up to a satisfying ending for some of our girls. But again, I'm very confident Quinn will get an ending because of her popularity and the fact that DPC enjoys writing her, but the quality of the endings we get are still up in the air.
I don’t imagine there will be heaps of stories based on the girl you choose; I’m more inclined to believe there’s going to be a main storyline that progresses no matter who the mc is with, but splinter scenes will occur (and select renders will be used) based on the mc’s girl.

This is similar to how the game is already progressing. If the mc was on Josy’s path at the end of Episode 7, they were holding hands as they entered the gym, if not on her path, they just walked in together. Also while in the gym in episode 8, things got a lot more spicy if the mc was on her path.

Meeting Nicole at the bar went the same way. The story progressed the same but was a lot more fun if the mc was more than friends with Nicole.

We’ll get more info about each main character regardless of whether the mc is on their path, but more intimate renders will be selectively used when appropriate.

The mc gets dragged into M&J, as well as Jill and Sage’s, problems regardless of his relationship with them, but the scenes just evolve a little depending on paths (I can’t think of any Bella drama that the mc can get imbroiled into if he’s not on her path).

To me this formula works well, it means DPC doesn’t have to create 5 different stories (one for each LI), that you only get to witness if you’re on their path.

Probably the biggest example contrary to this was when the mc had to choose where to stay after leaving Maya. Notice nothing that significantly divergent has happened like that since. DPC may have learnt his lesson from that.

For the record, the behind the scenes terminology used when the mc made his big decision at the end of E8 was “branch” (JillBranch etc.). :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don’t imagine there will be heaps of stories based on the girl you choose; I’m more inclined to believe there’s going to be a main storyline that progresses no matter who the mc is with, but splinter scenes will occur (and select renders will be used) based on the mc’s girl.

This is similar to how the game is already progressing. If the mc was on Josy’s path at the end of Episode 7, they were holding hands as they entered the gym, if not on her path, they just walked in together. Also while in the gym in episode 8, things got a lot more spicy if the mc was on her path.

Meeting Nicole at the bar went the same way. The story progressed the same but was a lot more fun if the mc was more than friends with Nicole.

We’ll get more info about each main character regardless of whether the mc is on their path, but more intimate renders will be selectively used when appropriate.

The mc gets dragged into M&J, as well as Jill and Sage’s, problems regardless of his relationship with them, but the scenes just evolve a little depending on paths (I can’t think of any Bella drama that the mc can get imbroiled into if he’s not on her path).

To me this formula works well, it means DPC doesn’t have to create 5 different stories (one for each LI), that you only get to witness if you’re on their path.

Probably the biggest example contrary to this was when the mc had to choose where to stay after leaving Maya. Notice nothing that significantly divergent has happened like that since. DPC may have learnt his lesson from that.

For the record, the behind the scenes terminology used when the mc made his big decision at the end of E8 was “branch” (JillBranch etc.). :unsure:
DPC has written it himself. There is a main story and some side stories. The side stories will cross the main story.

In my opinion, the main story is that the MC finds one and/or his family.

Side stories could be:
  1. Josy/Maya: Throuple in connection with Tuitionslösung.
  2. Sage: Chad and her emotional balance.
  3. Jill: Getting elbows and perceiving people for who they are.
  4. Isabella: Overcoming depression.
  5. Quinn: Drugs and prostitution.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes