Wenber

Dec 9, 2021
It's a bug in one of the translation mods, playing without should work, else there might be a fix in the mod's thread.
(it's also possible to use unren and rename the "missing" file correct but that requires some work, it's just 1 wrongly named file that causes it and should be in the phone map)
Thanks, but it didn't work to remove the modification, the problem persists, I'll see how to do the unren thing.

Reactions: vogelbeest

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm surprised over all the hate Zoey's getting. I expected that people would be thrilled over her joining the game.
If she'd come in before I had to dump my harem I wouldn't care - she would just enter the mix for consideration at a later date. Making us dump all our girls but one(ish) then bringing another one in is kind of like that woman who skipped out of the Boston Marathon, had coffee and read a book or something then took a cab to near the finish line and came back into the race and "won" it.

Just my feelings, can't speak for others.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Wenber

Dec 9, 2021
1646183807633.png Hello, it's me again, I solved the error but the red phone doesn't appear to call him, if anyone knows why it is, they can tell me, thanks

varage

Jun 26, 2019
As should be obvious from the file size, the v0.8.2 Update Patch is just bug-fixes for v0.8. So if you've played through v0.8, you don't need to play 0.8.2. Transfer saves made in 0.8 can be imported into the upcoming Interlude.

We didn't learn that in Episode 8, DPC has consistently referred to the same 5 main girls in all his communications, including the Ep 1-4 walkthrough. Quinn isn't a LI, Zoey won't be one either.

View attachment 1676778
Yes except that they added a Potrait for end of chapter for Quinn if he doesn't plan on making her a LI why is she being added to the end of chapter relationship overview?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I'm surprised over all the hate Zoey's getting. I expected that people would be thrilled over her joining the game.
care to elaborate on why did you expect that? because if you've read this thread for more than a month...
I don't consider expecting such a thing would be a possibility in a thread where people have their LI choices so set in stone that they vigorously trash other girls to prove their choice is better.
don't get me wrong, when ep8 ended, I said I can't care less about zoey. implementing her after 8 episodes of making my mind up towards picking one path, zoey showing up would have no chance whatsoever to affect my decision.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I like her people just be mad because someone else has touched her. If DPC comes in with the whole i had a boyfriend but never put out she'd be back on top trust.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
I like her people just be mad because someone else has touched her. If DPC comes in with the whole i had a boyfriend but never put out she'd be back on top trust.

well if u put it like that then sure, assholes would be assholes, BUT, is not like that at all xD, she used to be ur girlfriend (that alone change all the equation ), SHE left u, not the other way around, u got the message that she may be fking with other people, maybe, and there is nothing wrong about that, but u have to move on (cause why should u keep any sort of feelings alive at that stage? is unhealthy and stupid) the hate comes from the delay that this update suppose to the main plot, nobody cared about this character before the info about the interlude, and now the update is all about her? even worse the MC is not even gonna be part of it, so we will be playing a new game, but since he put this "new game" inside being a dik, then is technically still the same game... so yep, some people hate her, cause she is the reason of the delay... although this means that in some way the hallowing party will be in scheduled, right...? we just were wrong about the year xD

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just noticed BaDIK has dropped from a 4.90 to a 4.80 rated game on the site. :eek:

Too many, 1/5 ratings from people who don't understand there are other numbers between 1 and 5... :rolleyes:

Still, if it's has to slip in the rankings, Pale Carnations and Eternum definitely deserve the recognition as the current #1 & #2. :giggle:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Trying to sort through the results of a search in this thread is a massive pain in the ass, can anyone tell me if there's a console command to modify the DIK/CHICK bar maximums?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
will the update be able to be added to the compressed version? or is that not possible.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Trying to sort through the results of a search in this thread is a massive pain in the ass, can anyone tell me if there's a console command to modify the DIK/CHICK bar maximums?
For what it's worth which is close to nothing, I can tell you there is a command, but I don't know what it is. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes