drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
He could put in an option to skip the Interlude story content, like he did with the 0.1 intro. Otherwise it would get pretty tedious running through it for however many saves/paths you are transferring.
he really should do that, jumping is basic stuff in renpy, easy to code, constantly replaying interlude for every save one imports would be annoying asf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The people that are going into the Interlude hating on it are going to hate it regardless of how good it ends up being.

Once the mind is made up about something, that's it. At least, play it and then form your opinion.

View attachment 1684236
:unsure: :unsure:in this meme I always struggle to figure out which of the two sides would be desirable to be.....:oops:

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
How quickly Zoey went from being crickets to being the most talked about gal. Always had a thing for blue haired girls and I was a bit disappointed when she was introduced in a flashback (thought she'd remain just an ex from the past) but I'm glad that she's joining the game officially, I do however hope she becomes an important character going forward, an LI preferably other wise I don't see why the hype is needed. Perhaps we can get a Sally interlude next lol.

Reactions: OFT

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Always had a thing for blue haired girls and I was a bit disappointed when she was introduced in a flashback (thought she'd remain just an ex from the past) but I'm glad that she's joining the game officially, I do however hope she becomes an important character going forward, an LI preferably other wise I don't see why the hype is needed.
If I recall correctly, DrPinkCake introduced another blue-haired girl into the 2nd Episode of his other game, and she became a heroine in at least one route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes