TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe no one else will say this much as this is coming from a female perspective, but I appreciate being able to play as a man that actually isn't a pure beta/incel looking loser. He seems kind of at least normal looking so I am enjoying pretending to be a man chasing some females :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Come on 3 Jill previews she’s probably getting the most content.
You and she have me in both your clutches this latest preview is just wow I'm so hyped now to see what kind of Jill content we get :love:
Strange look in her face. Wonder what she is up to in this scene. :unsure: :unsure:
It's called study time and drinking a coffee not hard to decipher.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
You and she have me in both your clutches this latest preview is just wow I'm so hyped now to see what kind of Jill content we get :love:

It's called study time and drinking a coffee not hard to decipher.
not realy i know that look with that kind of evil smile
she really up to something

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
not realy i know that look with that kind of evil smile
she really up to something
She’s probably trying to seduce MC based on that look? Wearing clothes like that and having a private study session with MC (in case you didn’t notice the library seems empty). At that point she’s probably attracted to the MC like Bella?
I think your waifu broke her finger, you should try to take care of her. If she harms herself again I will be forced to take her away from you.
You fool, that’s clearly how rich posh people hold their coffee cups :p.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Notice her hand upfront,is it possible they are touching hands?
Don't you wish Quinn would be such a romantic :p

She’s probably trying to seduce MC based on that look? Wearing clothes like that and having a private study session with MC (in case you didn’t notice the library seems empty). At that point she’s probably attracted to the MC like Bella?
She has found out about Tybalt and has all these evil plans forming in her mind but I think this is a deliberate attempt to hide something in this scene not to give to much away that's probably why this render was chosen in the next one I bet she has that beautiful smile of hers :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

You fool, that’s clearly how rich posh people hold their coffee cups :p.
Her translucent shirt is a dead giveaway.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I think this is a deliberate attempt to hide something in this scene not to give to much away that's probably why this render was chosen in the next one I bet she has that beautiful smile of hers :)
Highly possible. My honest theory is that the MC said something daring and risky to her so she gave him that look. I also think she's attracted to him now which is why she found the compliment to be nice and amusing. Like tell me that's not a look of attraction.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes