SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Okay, I played the Interlude a few times. I'd say it was about what I expected. We played as Zoey, got a sense for her character, confirmed she's still carrying a torch for the MC, and cut away just when we got back to the present.

Unfortunately, that means I don't think the Interlude was worth the time spent on it. I'm still pretty unenthusiastic for Season 3, especially with the reveal that Episode 9 will be titled Vixens. It sure feels like Season 3 is going to be yet another stall job as the MC struggles to stop acting on instinct and commit himself to what he really wants YET AGAIN!!

But since that's still months away, let's hit the highs and lows of the Interlude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, more lows than highs. My enthusiasm remains depressingly low, but hopefully we can get back to the story I want to follow now.

tl;dr The Interlude does its job but I doubt it will impress anyone who wasn't already eager for it. BaDIK as a whole is still exactly where it was when Episode 8 ended.
well said :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ename144

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
It's clear where MC's money will go. Zoey spent all her money on vacation, so to speak. Did he ask me on the way? Zoey is going to start college.. I need money. Well, stay away from MC... ( :

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's clear where MC's money will go. Zoey spent all her money on vacation, so to speak. Did he ask me on the way? Zoey is going to start college.. I need money. Well, stay away from MC... ( :
Yeah, either it's going to Quinn to help her out of a shit situation, or in the bank to be invested or saved for a rainy day (like possibly helping out Super-Dad). Blue haired THOT can get a fucking job.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
An "Interlude" about the characters that have already been driving the game so far wouldn't be an interlude at all, it'd just be more of the same.
You're trying too hard to fit into your definition while ignoring that Zoey supposedly would have a role in the game later on. So this interlude is basically just an introduction to her future participation and not necessarily a clean break from before and after. Replacing Zoey with any of the characters that have already been driving the game (or could even be for the non LIs) could still be an interlude because it'd be about their background story where it's still a "break" from the current BADIK/college storytelling the same way as Zoey's interlude.

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Yeah, either it's going to Quinn to help her out of a shit situation, or in the bank to be invested or saved for a rainy day (like possibly helping out Super-Dad). Blue haired THOT can get a fucking job.
That's right bro. When money is involved, the drama multiplies. Let's get away from it all and hang out with rich guys like Jill. Maybe MC will find his grandfather and we will be rich, who knows. If we were rich, we would sacrifice money for all the girls, but I will not give a little of my money to anyone. (unless his life is in danger) Damn it.. ( :

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can see why DPC wanted to introduce Zoey this way, but I don't think the game is stronger for it. It allowed DPC to surprise us with Zoey's backstory, but only at the cost annoying those of us who till aren't interested in her. It also muddles her characterization a bit (unless DPC intends to give her branching personalities going forward, which seems wildly impractical).
Well, there are 3 True/False variables that are carried forward from this Interlude: emma_calm, emma_cluck and zoey_dik, so it would seem to me that DPC WILL have something affected by Zoey's personality. We'll see whether that is impractical or not.

Reactions: OFT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hello, can someone share full save eps 8? my game bugged, i cant reject jade

sorry for my bad english
Your game is not bugged you fuck it up yourself with the mods you use ! ;) :KEK:
If you don't have a save to play just tell me and I'll give you one of mine... Just tell me which branch you want
Zoya... 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Then her mom... then fuckface mom... then Jill mom... etc :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to transfer my save from season 2 to this interlude version?

Fixed my issue

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Isn't Quinn an official LI already? It'd be pretty stupid if she still weren't, considering Chloe wanna-be gonna be one in virtue of forced drama alone.
You can't be exclusively with her (instead she's in the nebulous 'Other' category) so I don't really count her as one.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
When money is involved, the drama multiplies. Let's get away from it all and hang out with rich guys like Jill.
I think the most hilarious part of the whole Maya drama is if she actually bothered to tell Jill about it then it'd be fixed almost instantly. Rich girl with a vendetta against people mistreating others hearing about a girl whose own father is trying to destroy her life? She'd be all over that.

More like this
... You know you can skip the interlude after you finished it once, right? You don't have to replay it.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I hope MC doesn’t give her money for college. Personally I think what this games is missing is more content surrounding the legal ins and outs of student loans.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
... You know you can skip the interlude after you finished it once, right? You don't have to replay it.
I know, I don't know if it seems strange to you but I've played this game about 10 times at least :ROFLMAO: and these saves are more for Dreadful Bloodlust to play
branchAlone
WTF when I saw it I could only laugh :ROFLMAO:
Ironically He did a better job, than most of the other Female MC game developer :devilish: . Fortunately for them this was just a little detour for him:devilish::ROFLMAO:
And it is not that the rod is very big since the FMC games are always the same, a girl who is an angel falling into corruption and ends up opening her legs to half the city :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Can you tell me how to do this? quite new to the game so I don't want to mess up. Thanks!
Literally depends on, like me, you used mods in the previous versions. If you did, download the "Interlude fix"
If you haven't played this game before, then you're going to want to actually do that before playing the interlude

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
Literally depends on, like me, you used mods in the previous versions. If you did, download the "Interlude fix"
If you haven't played this game before, then you're going to want to actually do that before playing the interlude
Thanks. I did a playthrough once and made a lot of saves. I didn't use any mod version. I'm going through the folders but I can't find anything that resemble "saved data"..

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks. I did a playthrough once and made a lot of saves. I didn't use any mod version. I'm going through the folders but I can't find anything that resemble "saved data"..
To play this version, you will have needed to play and finish season 2 and iirc to play season 2, you will have needed to play and finish season 1

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
To play this version, you will have needed to play and finish season 2 and iirc to play season 2, you will have needed to play and finish season 1
I finished season 2 and created a few saves that is meant to be used for the next season. Is that what you are referring to? I'm not sure of how I can access those saves with the new Interlude.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes