Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Just tried and finished this for the first time, and was really pretty impressed with it.

I did immediately notice some issues with some of the CGs... Like the dream scenes with Cathy in that black lingerie. You see her gloves and her black nails on the outside? Lol. Oops. And Maya... Jesus, what is wrong with her toes? I dunno, maybe some people have toes that look like that, but holy shit her feet are ugly.

Really nice game though. Gonna have to go through it again because I missed a lot of scenes playing blind, along with only getting 50% on some.

My favorite scene was the one with Quinn at the CUM-petition, but maybe that will change once I see the rest of the scenes.

As for my favorite girls... Hands down I gotta give it to Isabella, and then Jill. I kinda liked them all really. The only one I know I will never like is Riona.

Anyways, looking forward to the next update, and hopefully we'll see some nice Isabella and Jill content with it.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I... have... to... resist. Josy needs my loyality... Maya.... 2nd best girl. Or is she? Will Jill win me over in 0.3? Sarah... needs... my solidarity.

View attachment 367100
i hope josy will play more in the new update
and she things fuck it i go after my love (MC)
and try to join any of the clubs maybe diks ore hots
and things might heat up for the MC wil be a lot of twist and turns
love to see it :)

but i dunno what the game makers wil do
i stile think josy is part of the main game

but so far i see it the game might focus more on jill and bella

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Just tried and finished this for the first time, and was really pretty impressed with it.

I did immediately notice some issues with some of the CGs... Like the dream scenes with Cathy in that black lingerie. You see her gloves and her black nails on the outside? Lol. Oops. And Maya... Jesus, what is wrong with her toes? I dunno, maybe some people have toes that look like that, but holy shit her feet are ugly.

Really nice game though. Gonna have to go through it again because I missed a lot of scenes playing blind, along with only getting 50% on some.

My favorite scene was the one with Quinn at the CUM-petition, but maybe that will change once I see the rest of the scenes.

As for my favorite girls... Hands down I gotta give it to Isabella, and then Jill. I kinda liked them all really. The only one I know I will never like is Riona.

Anyways, looking forward to the next update, and hopefully we'll see some nice Isabella and Jill content with it.
great a other bella fan :)

i know that maya dont have pretty feet sadly
am not a big fan of long toes ore what you see much irl hammer toes so ugly
ore you see alot of bones and blood veins not realy my taste

ok a girl cant help it but its not really my taste

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
.....I'm actually hoping for some Jade content....

On the Jade topic: Who was she talking about when she says: "If he can do, so can I." Even if MC doesn't flirt with her, she still says it. Could one of the male teachers be banging some student of his? Obviously not one of the Li's, relax gentlemen. :p
Probably her cheating husband, that was the most common theory.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i hope josy will play more in the new update
I'll accept a phonecall but anything else is pushing her luck unless she wants to spill her heart out to us and tell us who she is dating.

.....I'm actually hoping for some Jade content....
Goodman, (y)I'm hoping for some private lessons or her keeping us back in class ;)

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I'll accept a phonecall but anything else is pushing her luck unless she wants to spill her heart out to us and tell us who she is dating.

Goodman, (y)I'm hoping for some private lessons or her keeping us back in class ;)
didt josy not say the name steven was that her other date ?
maybe i saw it wrong ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes