TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I use ScappyMod, no problems loading into the interlude, but then again i didn't use any cheat options... ;)
Yea, the anti cheat detection only looks for one thing.

"screen cheats():
zorder 101
imagebutton:
idle "cheat_screen"
hover "cheat_screen"
action Quit()"

Reactions: vogelbeest

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020

View attachment 1693679
When you meet Sage on the first episode in the cafeteria with messy hair and Chad that tries to hurt her, she seems like someone to avoid...but look her now: She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see how the Sage/Jade drama will be resolve. My sage path is ready, maybe i'm not ready for the outcome...but we'll see.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Come on man, you know the game too good to be saying that. There is no girl at B&R that comes even close emotionally to what MC felt for Zoey. You can't fake growing up together, you cant replace or replicate those memories and you cant get to that level of trust in 6 months or even a year or 2.
In theory, sure. In practice, fuck that. If it was real life, be my guest and care more about some childhood friend who dipped out than for some newly forged thing.

Since it's an interactive story, and the MC's supposed to be my link to it, and Sage or Jill or Bella or Quinn i've seen grown closer to the MC, and "show don't tell", and fifty other storytelling things, shit like that is only bound to create a dissonance between the player and the character. 'Their' character, to be precise, which speaking personally would be enough to turn me off content even if it were decent enough by itself, because of the sensation it's being forced on me.

Plus, not to go off on a bit of a tangent, i dare say this interlude didn't land for a lot of people not because it told Zoey's backstory in San Diego, but because it rushed to it. It spent too little time setting up her relationship with the MC and a disproportionate amount of it tearing it down, especially considering no prior work was put into setting any of that up.

Which ultimately left those of us not too interested in filling the voids, or indeed not too willing to give Zoey herself a chance ('cause she hot or DCP big brain), with 5 to 10 minutes of one character we care about getting treated like shit (MC), a whole lot of superfluous, and no reason to care about the 'childhood friend' who did that, or even think of their relationship as anything more than convenient fuckbuddies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
only uni is the same as in US, the others are different from the US versions
But since this story goes on in the US why would it matter how the system outside of it works ? 1663674_Dx.png Complicating things just for the sake of..... :oops: :unsure: why exactly ??? :p:LOL:

When you meet Sage on the first episode in the cafeteria with messy hair and Chad that tries to hurt her, she seems like someone to avoid...but look her now: She is so beautiful
I don't wanna bring up personal examples but this is what happens when you don't get neglected and are actually happy ( or let's just stick with... your world has improved since... :p ;) )
I can't wait to see how the Sage/Jade drama will be resolve. My sage path is ready, maybe i'm not ready for the outcome...
A little glimpse of future things to come... weeping.gif from left to right :KEK:
In theory, sure. In practice, fuck that. If it was real life, be my guest and care more about some childhood friend who dipped out than for some newly forged thing.
(y) Reminiscing in the past... yeah right ! Fuck the yoyo games... choice has been made innit ? ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not sure what that means. So absolutely.
Because your fuckbuddy from the past resurfaced you throw away all the things you built up in the meantime ? :KEK: There are some that might do that but as it seems you ( or me ) aren't one of those types... and a little sob story from Zoeys side won't change on that a thing :p Neither will this rooster mix up / revenge BS...

Reactions: ename144

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Because your fuckbuddy from the past resurfaced you throw away all the things you built up in the meantime ? :KEK: There are some that might do that but as it seems you ( or me ) aren't one of those types... and a little sob story from Zoeys side won't change on that a thing :p Neither will this rooster mix up / revenge BS...
Ah, gotcha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ostap Bender

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah, gotcha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have this impression from the sig I assure you it was a random choice... I don't " stan " anyone in particular but if I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO... I think I would go with Quinn too ( no reasoning behind the choice ! ;) )

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Since it's an interactive story, and the MC's supposed to be my link to it, and Sage or Jill or Bella or Quinn i've seen grown closer to the MC, and "show don't tell", and fifty other storytelling things, shit like that is only bound to create a dissonance between the player and the character. 'Their' character, to be precise, which speaking personally would be enough to turn me off content even if it were decent enough by itself, because of the sensation it's being forced on me.

Plus, not to go off on a bit of a tangent, i dare say this interlude didn't land for a lot of people not because it told Zoey's backstory in San Diego, but because it rushed to it. It spent too little time setting up her relationship with the MC and a disproportionate amount of it tearing it down, especially considering no prior work was put into setting any of that up.

Which ultimately left those of us not too interested in filling the voids, or indeed not too willing to give Zoey herself a chance ('cause she hot or DCP big brain), with 5 to 10 minutes of one character we care about getting treated like shit (MC), a whole lot of superfluous, and no reason to care about the 'childhood friend' who did that, or even think of their relationship as anything more than convenient fuckbuddies.
I think you are confusing 2 things, I said it twice that there is no doubt that it will be the players choice if you want to forgive Zoey or not. So if you feel like you just stated, then dont.

The other thing is the story as DPC told it up to this point. Wether you feel the pacing is off or beeing forced is your call, I personally didnt like the whole interlude either, but it's pretty damn obvious how DPC views Zoeys role.

And I really have no idea how you get the "treated like shit" part from. Maybe its due to your dislike of the whole Zoey introduction in general, but what I read was "my very best friend in the whole world." At the very worst you can 'blame her' for unrequited love. She did ask him to join her, and offered to pay for him, and the fact that it took a break for her to realise that she is in fact in love with the MC is not unheard of either.

She lost her grandma, who she was incredibly close too and as many before her, ran away. That doesnt make her the devil or a saint, just a human being in crises, not knowing how to deal.

So if you wanna stick with your LI and tell Zoey to go fuck herself, I'm pretty sure you will be able to. The fact that cannon MC loved her with all his heart is just the 'story so far', what you make of it will be your call ... at least I cant see it going any other way than players choice.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I think you are confusing 2 things, I said it twice that there is no doubt that it will be the players choice if you want to forgive Zoey or not. So if you feel like you just stated, then dont.

The other thing is the story as DPC told it up to this point. Wether you feel the pacing is off or beeing forced is your call, I personally didnt like the whole interlude either, but it's pretty damn obvious how DPC views Zoeys role.

And I really have no idea how you get the "treated like shit" part from. Maybe its due to your dislike of the whole Zoey introduction in general, but what I read was "my very best friend in the whole world." At the very worst you can 'blame her' for unrequited love. She did ask him to join her, and offered to pay for him, and the fact that it took a break for her to realise that she is in fact in love with the MC is not unheard of either.

She lost her grandma, who she was incredibly close too and as many before her, ran away. That doesnt make her the devil or a saint, just a human being in crises, not knowing how to deal.

So if you wanna stick with your LI and tell Zoey to go fuck herself, I'm pretty sure you will be able to. The fact that cannon MC loved her with all his heart is just the 'story so far', what you make of it will be your call ... at least I cant see it going any other way than players choice.
I quoted that bit because i was more replying to that part of your post. I of course also read the rest, your theory on what will happen et all, but i should have made that obvious. Sorry about that, and may you be right.

As for ded grandma, again it's a story and not real life, so for me that fell as flat as the childhood friends bit. To not reinstate what i already did, i believe expecting readers to care about some old fictional woman - whom they've only ever seen in a 1 minute flashback - because she died, and was old, and some newly introduced character cared about her... is a lot.

Like, she's not a character but a motive. And at that, a motive for a character i don't care about to do something i don't agree with, that furthermore only ended up hurting the one character in the interlude that i do care for.

I didn't buy any of that shit, to be brief, so while intellectualy i see what DCP was aiming for, emotionally i was just not invested in anything from beginning to the end (but maybe the MC's reaction).

Which is why, again, in my opinion this whole thing would have worked much better if Zoey had been a part of the story from the start. If i'd cared about her beforehand - say because she'd occupied Josy's role in the prologue, or because she'd kept in contact with the MC throughout those two seasons (thus making their fallout a thing we'd seen, rather than one we were off-handedly told about during some drunken ramblings) - then by proxy i would have at least given half a shit about her grandma, her own side of the story, and what she got up to.

I was just asked to care, so i just don't.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes