Feb 16, 2018
Maya is gonna be expensive. Or maybe Quinn will give MC a buddy discount.

I can't believe I just typed that. Maya forgive my evil soul. :cry:
i suspect if you on the dik path that's the only way to fuck maya :unsure: don't warn her about quinn, then order her from quinn's brothel. she's a chick path girl you don't get much action if you're a dik ... like me

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i suspect if you on the dik path that's the only way to fuck maya :unsure: don't warn her about quinn, then order her from quinn's brothel. she's a chick path girl you don't get much action if you're a dik ... like me

Ahh this again must be about 100 pages on it she is a Li after all so putting her on the menu is going down a certain route that we do not talk about and as name88 likes to remind us Quinn mentions it's not for everyone and Maya being as shy as she is wont be on any menu

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Lonely! I’m so lonely!! I have no Maya! For my own!!!

Maya and Jill should team up and become the Benign rulers of the school crushing any obstacle in their path it would be glorious

I’d bend my third leg for them I tell you

1565350220835.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ahh this again must be about 100 pages on it she is a Li after all so putting her on the menu is going down a certain route that we do not talk about and as name88 likes to remind us Quinn mentions it's not for everyone and Maya being as shy as she is wont be on any menu
That`s what I think,however,as I suspect making Maya completly not interested in that "career" makes all the build up of the tension related to that sub-plot - useless and pointless.So I don`t know...
Here`s a question - would players not interested in Maya mind if there was a path for her in which she joins the menu?(after all Rena either stayed with Steve or went with Liam and nobody screamed ntr)
and second question
Would players interested in Maya be happy with a path on which Maya does not join the menu?
Or would just having that option destroy the game for both groups?

Mar 14, 2018
That`s what I think,however,as I suspect making Maya completly not interested in that "career" makes all the build up of the tension related to that sub-plot - useless and pointless.So I don`t know...
Here`s a question - would players not interested in Maya mind if there was a path for her in which she joins the menu?(after all Rena either stayed with Steve or went with Liam and nobody screamed ntr)
and second question
Would players interested in Maya be happy with a path on which Maya does not join the menu?
That song that plays in-game, during the talk with Maya, the lyrics talk about second chances and forgiveness - which had me thinking that may end up what we, the player, will have to do if we want to stay on a Maya path.

Dunno if that means shes gonna end up on the menu or not, but perhaps she'll end up doing more...less than smart things that'll annoy the MC (Players too, obviously).

As to following the menu path or not....ehhh, depends. While I'm no fan of NTR (Since I don't like cheating at all), if she tried the glory hole thing and hated it, quitting the HOTs then Id be okay with that.

But if she tries it and likes it, then nope. Not walking down that road.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and second question
Not for me as she is a Li I have no interest in her degrading herself just to pay for her tuition when there are plenty of other options out there even if I wasn't playing her route I still don't want to see that just like I don't want to see Sage with Chad or Josy with her Bf. I'm guessing it will all come down to how we treat Maya say if we were to get into a relationship with her she will say I'm not going to do those things that Quinn wants me to do I'll get a proper job :LOL: I guess DPC just wanted to create a controversial talking point.

Mar 14, 2018
Not for me as she is a Li I have no interest in her degrading herself just to pay for her tuition when there are plenty of other options out there even if I wasn't playing her route I still don't want to see that just like I don't want to see Sage with Chad or Josy with her Bf. I'm guessing it will all come down to how we treat Maya say if we were to get into a relationship with her she will say I'm not going to do those things that Quinn wants me to do I'll get a proper job :LOL: I guess DPC just wanted to create a controversial talking point.
(y) (can't like posts...)

Reactions: Kalléo

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That song that plays in-game, during the talk with Maya, the lyrics talk about second chances and forgiveness - which had me thinking that may end up what we, the player, will have to do if we want to stay on a Maya path.

Dunno if that means shes gonna end up on the menu or not, but perhaps she'll end up doing more...less than smart things that'll annoy the MC (Players too, obviously).

As to following the menu path or not....ehhh, depends. While I'm no fan of NTR (Since I don't like cheating at all), if she tried the glory hole thing and hated it, quitting the HOTs then Id be okay with that.

But if she tries it and likes it, then nope. Not walking down that road.
(y) (y)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the final preview for the next update has dropped yesterday can anyone pls share it with us

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes