RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That`s what I think,however,as I suspect making Maya completly not interested in that "career" makes all the build up of the tension related to that sub-plot - useless and pointless.So I don`t know...
Here`s a question - would players not interested in Maya mind if there was a path for her in which she joins the menu?(after all Rena either stayed with Steve or went with Liam and nobody screamed ntr)
and second question
Would players interested in Maya be happy with a path on which Maya does not join the menu?
Or would just having that option destroy the game for both groups?
I don't mind so long as it makes sense for the story. So far she said she really needs money ASAP and she is willing to try doing whatever necessary to acquire said money. It would be weird for her to start refusing the drug/sex money now.

I fully expect people to start complaining and saying they are going to ragequit when Dr.Pinkcake starts bringing the soul crushing decisions later, like what happened in Acting Lessons. He may not even need to kill anyone here. :unsure:

(y) I'm in the same boat here I'm not ignoring posts just someone from the higher up decides to limit likes so don't think I'm not appreciating posts apart from maybe one or two users of course :p;)
Yeah. Some people were abusing the system so mods decided to make everyone pay for the abuse of a few. :poop:

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I'm back at my IRL job after my vacation. This week I've focused on polishing Episode 3 and pre-production of Episode 4.
I'll keep this update short because there's really only one thing you need to know...
Here are the release dates for Episode 3
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Make sure you have 4.2 GB of storage available. There will be a crunched version as well, with smaller file size and lower quality.
I will upload the game to MEGA and Google Drive.

I'm looking forward to the release and I can't wait to hear your feedback.
Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I fully expect people to start complaining and saying they are going to ragequit when Dr.Pinkcake starts bringing the soul crushing decisions later, like what happened in Acting Lessons. He may not even need to kill anyone here. :unsure:
They already are,stunning,cumpetition,drugs and prostitution have already triggered some sensibilities;)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
Next week!!!
This release date is better than we could have hoped!
DPC is doing more for world peace than any of the world's leader right now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes