DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Oh man, that's in 21 days. Not sure how much more I can fap to the short hair gender studies girl anymore before the new episode

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hahaha I'm fully of the clusterfuck AL was. Seriously if I ever find the patreons who voted for that I'll beat them with a sweaty gym sock filled with coins!

But it looks like on the DIK side of the game you'll get access to more girls to knock up so if I side with Quinn and she keeps getting me take out when I want then I'll keep eating.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
See if you were offered harem on this would you trust it or run like fuck? thanks to AL I have my trust issues with DPC till this day so hopefully, he right's the wrongs of AL

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Deishu

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
no nxet dpc said me chad,dawe,deerk fukcs with all girsl maya,bella,jill,,,,, this game wil be alll ntr form now,,, cahd sends yuo hymen in mail

expect sarah becaus nobody craers abotu sarah

• Haha
Reactions: LastPlayer
Mar 14, 2018
See if you were offered harem on this would you trust it or run like fuck? thanks to AL I have my trust issues with DPC till this day so hopefully, he right's the wrongs of AL
I would not do it. Someone is gonna stab the MC or something. Maybe his dorm would catch fire while all the Li's stand outside watching while shaking their heads.

"Thats what you get for playing us, MC"

Bad end. :eek:

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would not do it. Someone is gonna stab the MC or something. Maybe his dorm would catch fire while all the Li's stand outside watching while shaking their heads.

"Thats what you get for playing us, MC"

Bad end. :eek:
I have that feeling as well but I think something might happen to the Dad t's one of those thoughts that never goes away from the first time we see him I was thinking something bad is going to happen to him and it will be up to one of the girls to help the MC through it

Reactions: Mr Deishu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes