sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
See if you were offered harem on this would you trust it or run like fuck? thanks to AL I have my trust issues with DPC till this day so hopefully, he right's the wrongs of AL
We'll have half of the HOTS under our thumb with Quinn as our queen and about to kick off Tommy to head a new fraternity before DPC nukes the whole college randomly and we end up living with Josy in a bunker in nuclear winter.

It's going to be the start of a new horror game DPC starts in the 10 Cloverfield Lane/Fallout universe...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Deishu

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
hell yeah :cool:, 1 day before my birthday, and Miocic Vs DC fight, oooohhh man, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE !!!!!!! :D
4.2gb, not a problem, (100mbit/s connection)
for this game, it is a crime to ask for a crunched version :mad:
A new update followed by UFC 240 the next day? oooo wee. It's about to be a good weekend.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We'll have half of the HOTS under our thumb with Quinn as our queen and about to kick off Tommy to head a new fraternity before DPC nukes the whole college randomly and we end up living with Josy in a bunker in nuclear winter.

It's going to be the start of a new horror game DPC starts in the 10 Cloverfield Lane universe...
Hmm I guess there could be worse things than Josy then again we can just go at it like rabbits down there :p

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
So i know that there's alot of debates going around about whether Riona / Quinn have STDs , when will MC bang Jill, is Maya being manipulated by Quinn or is it her own actions,etc

Its hard to be objective on these things but at the end of the day, I think one there's one thing which is clear: Mr. House is the best choice for the Mojave. While the NCR and Legion are thinking about themselves, House is thinking about the future of the Mojave.

" Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit. 100 years, and my colony ships will be heading for the stars, to search for planets unpolluted by the wrath and folly of a bygone generation."

He predicted the nuclear fallout's date with near perfect accuracy and now he's predicting that he can change Vegas for good. Im inclined to believe him. Sure he has his flaws, but he is the light of New Vegas.

"I have no interest in abusing others, just as I have no interest in legislating or otherwise dictating what people do in their private time. But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have. "

D

Deleted member 619154

I'm back at my IRL job after my vacation. This week I've focused on polishing Episode 3 and pre-production of Episode 4.
I'll keep this update short because there's really only one thing you need to know...
Here are the release dates for Episode 3
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Make sure you have 4.2 GB of storage available. There will be a crunched version as well, with smaller file size and lower quality.
I will upload the game to MEGA and Google Drive.

I'm looking forward to the release and I can't wait to hear your feedback.
Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
So it's going to be available on this site on the 16th of August right ? or are we going to wait until the 30th?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I think DPC has nuked the thread finally. We must be in Fallout.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (yep, laughing faces over, also likes and love reactions, I got only thinking, wow and sad faces :rolleyes:)

It was established 300 pages ago that most people would prefer the LIs to burn to death than them being part of NTR, so I don't know why people are asking for it now... :unsure:
(y) And I still stand by that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes