shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn really needs a recital scene to bolster our simp numbers, we're dropping like flies out here :KEK:
Nah, Quinn still takes the cake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But jokes aside, of all my character posts, Quinn's received the biggest reaction. Everyone loves Quinn. She's just got so much character. Mind you, my Josy and Sage posts kinda suck.

BaDIK Girls
Lily
Josy
Sage
Maya

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Home Blindness is real

Im from New York. Do you know how many times I was in the Empire State building or at the Statue of Liberty? Never, outside of school field trips.

When I was a teen, a group of us stayed in Jersey, and we took a train to NYC. The first thing we saw when we surfaced in Manhattan was a man pissing on the side of Madison Square Garden.

Funnily enough, when we were driving to JFK to fly home a few days later, one of the last things we saw of NYC was a man pissing on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge.

I never went back, and I can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

We did see the inside of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, though. :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have to admit that I can't help but love Quinn even though she insists on dyeing her hair the color of a West Point uniform. If I had encountered her in my boy scout days I would have asked the nice old lady if she needed help to cross the street.

• Haha
Reactions: kih1952 and shazba

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Everyone loves Quinn.
4965409758805.gif

For real though, I don't dislike her character, her look doesn't appeal to me but I like her purpose in the story and do like some of her scenes, but she's committing serious crimes whether we like to think about it or not, I just don't see her getting a good ending so I never got attached to her at all.
I see her getting a bittersweet ending at best; like spending a couple of years in jail and MC waits for her, or running away with MC to some country they'll never be found.

And yes, I do realize the irony of saying this about her ending considering my favourite LI is Bella, but at least Bella is considered an "official" girl so I still have some hope...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
When I was a teen, a group of us stayed in Jersey, and we took a train to NYC. The first thing we saw when we surfaced in Manhattan was a man pissing on the side of Madison Square Garden.

Funnily enough, when we were driving to JFK to fly home a few days later, one of the last things we saw of NYC was a man pissing on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge.

I never went back, and I can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

We did see the inside of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, though. :KEK:
Ah, classic Penn Station.

At least you didnt see someone taking a piss on the train :Kappa:

Reactions: OFT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah, classic Penn Station.

At least you didnt see someone taking a piss on the train :Kappa:
That's not bad either... but when some fucker takes a shit as well or combine these two... ! now that's a sight that lifts someones day :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes