SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Aye brudda's, are you guys being Dik's or Chick's ? What's like the general consensus between these 2 ?
I mean, the game is called "being a DIK" doe.

I guess I'll have to go for another playthrough when I'm done, cries in Bruh.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Aye brudda's, are you guys being Dik's or Chick's ? What's like the general consensus between these 2 ?

I'd rather not be a Dik. A group that has Tommy as it's second in command yeah no thanks I'll work something else out or if we can get rid of him then yeah maybe.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

The trick is that Being a DIK is not really about the meter but the fraternity thats being called DIK. About the choices, the middle ground seems to be the best, girls prefer chick choices mostly currently.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The fuck is going on this thread? What's with all this cuck shit I'm seeing.
Either report him or use the ignore on the user and you wont see the troll anymore.. I think they are pissed because we where having fun in this thread and then suddenly 2 user pops up saying we need to go into another thread mods breaks like functions and now a cuck shows up.. :rolleyes:

We are just waiting for anticipation for the new 0.3 release. :devilish:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
As it's Friday, let's all get into a jolly Friday mood, shall we?

Here's what's going to happen in 0.3.

Well, Hell Week is the theme so that will take most of the screen time. Or so we would think.

It all starts with a rather sad note really, somebody (Magnar) rats out Quinn, and she's arrested for having a prostitution ring. Riona, Camila and Sarah are of course caught as well, and during the interrogations it's found out that Camila is actually an illegal immigrant. She gets deported. Riona who is sad and depressed to start with, cannot deal with the publicity, so she finds a new target to rip up; her throat. RIP, Quinn is sentenced to 10 years in prison, Sarah being the mistress of coin gets 7 years.

Sage has been totally ignorant of Quinn's doings, but she finds herself alone and scared. She runs back to Chad, forgives him, and breaks all contact with our MC.

As we already have speculated, Derek indeed has brain cancer. He is rushed to an emergency surgery, but doesn't make it. RIP Maya is totally devastated, decides to drop out, and won't be seen anymore.

The MC is in shock as well, doesn't know what to do, so he calls Josy. She answers from the airport and reveals that she's going to Italy for a year, or maybe longer, to clear her head up.

The MC calls his dad next, but the phone is turned off. A couple of hours later the police is at the door at the campus. Remember the restaurant stove they have back home? Well, gas explosion, and dad got fried. RIP

A couple of days later Arieth is seen working at the library. The MC asks for Bella of course, and Arieth replies that Bella is no longer with us. She got a letter from the General saying that her husband who has been missed in action for 3 years in Afghanistan has been found dead in Kandahar. Bella doesn't take it to well and jumps off a cliff. RIP x2

Jill of course as the nice person she are, comforts the MC despite her grief in losing Bella. One evening the MC in a sudden move tries to kiss her, but Jill pushes him away. She reveals that she's lesbian, and is completely unable to be attracted to men. We accept the friendzone, because we don't have much else going on here.

Forget Heather, Melanie, Arieth, all those others. They aren't interested in you, you loser.

Quite the week, huh?

The rest of the game will be English, maths, gender studies, Hindu and Buddhist theology, chemistry and physics. And maybe the occasional flirt with Jade and Cathy, which doesn't lead anywhere, because they are just teasing. The shuffle puzzle is upgraded to a new one, and instead of being the old 3x3 square one, it's now 27x27, and you have to solve them once every free roam to even see a nip slip in the game anymore.

After this DrPinkCake asks his 5 remaining patrons if they want him to continue to develop the game, and they reply "nah, we're good".

Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Either report him or use the ignore on the user and you wont see the troll anymore.. I think they are pissed because we where having fun in this thread and then suddenly 2 user pops up saying we need to go into another thread mods breaks like functions and now a cuck shows up.. :rolleyes:
This is clearly a game that pushes to be ntred

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Whats wrong with you guys you think in a school full of better guys you are the only ones that can fuck girls??? shame on you

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
(y) Unless of course, it's us the MC that is doing the deed with other girls which we already kind of have it's a cucks worst nightmare bring on the pain for them :LOL:
ufff another chad game you guys fuck enough in real life why dont you leave games for us

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
As it's Friday, let's all get into a jolly Friday mood, shall we?

Here's what's going to happen in 0.3.

Well, Hell Week is the theme so that will take most of the screen time. Or so we would think.

It all starts with a rather sad note really, somebody (Magnar) rats out Quinn, and she's arrested for having a prostitution ring. Riona, Camila and Sarah are of course caught as well, and during the interrogations it's found out that Camila is actually an illegal immigrant. She gets deported. Riona who is sad and depressed to start with, cannot deal with the publicity, so she finds a new target to rip up; her throat. RIP, Quinn is sentenced to 10 years in prison, Sarah being the mistress of coin gets 7 years.

Sage has been totally ignorant of Quinn's doings, but she finds herself alone and scared. She runs back to Chad, forgives him, and breaks all contact with our MC.

As we already have speculated, Derek indeed has brain cancer. He is rushed to an emergency surgery, but doesn't make it. RIP Maya is totally devastated, decides to drop out, and won't be seen anymore.

The MC is in shock as well, doesn't know what to do, so he calls Josy. She answers from the airport and reveals that she's going to Italy for a year, or maybe longer, to clear her head up.

The MC calls his dad next, but the phone is turned off. A couple of hours later the police is at the door at the campus. Remember the restaurant stove they have back home? Well, gas explosion, and dad got fried. RIP

A couple of days later Arieth is seen working at the library. The MC asks for Bella of course, and Arieth replies that Bella is no longer with us. She got a letter from the General saying that her husband who has been missed in action for 3 years in Afghanistan has been found dead in Kandahar. Bella doesn't take it to well and jumps off a cliff. RIP x2

Jill of course as the nice person she are, comforts the MC despite her grief in losing Bella. One evening the MC in a sudden move tries to kiss her, but Jill pushes him away. She reveals that she's lesbian, and is completely unable to be attracted to men. We accept the friendzone, because we don't have much else going on here.

Forget Heather, Melanie, Arieth, all those others. They aren't interested in you, you loser.

Quite the week, huh?

The rest of the game will be English, maths, gender studies, Hindu and Buddhist theology, chemistry and physics. And maybe the occasional flirt with Jade and Cathy, which doesn't lead anywhere, because they are just teasing. The shuffle puzzle is upgraded to a new one, and instead of being the old 3x3 square one, it's now 27x27, and you have to solve them once every free roam to even see a nip slip in the game anymore.

After this DrPinkCake asks his 5 remaining patrons if they want him to continue to develop the game, and they reply "nah, we're good".

Have a nice weekend!
At least Jill is alive and well...

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
(y) Unless of course, it's us the MC that is doing the deed with other girls which we already kind of have it's a cucks worst nightmare bring on the pain for them :LOL:
There's not many girls left after Hell Week. And gas explosions can happen in the school cafeteria as well. Would be sad if Jade and Cathy would be eating at that moment.

Remember the smoking girl at the DIK party? Hope she's single because this game isn't going too well for us.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ufff another chad game you guys fuck enough in real life why dont you leave games for us
Because someone has to satisfy the ladies ;)

There's not many girls left after Hell Week. And gas explosions can happen in the school cafeteria as well. Would be sad if Jade and Cathy would be eating at that moment.

Remember the smoking girl at the DIK party? Hope she's single because this game isn't going too well for us.
:oops: Excuse you!
tenor000.gif :p:p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes