vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Man I guess it really is hard to get into the game now, huh? I mean just to make sure, I would need to download that 0.8.2 version, right? It does include Season 1 and 2 I reckon? But how can I actually do that when all hosts are pretty much dead aside from Mega? Mega is great and pretty fast but the game is 18GB big and the limit is 5GB unless you get Mega premium or something...

Is there any other way to download it?
If you're against torrent : compressed version or use a vpn to get rid of the 5gb max on mega. Or find any post from sixart and use the link to googledrive he has in his signatures...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
If you're against torrent : compressed version or use a vpn to get rid of the 5gb max on mega. Or find any post from sixart and use the link to googledrive he has in his signatures...
I found sixart but he only has the compressed version. Not sure how much the compressed version gets downgraded so...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Man I guess it really is hard to get into the game now, huh? I mean just to make sure, I would need to download that 0.8.2 version, right? It does include Season 1 and 2 I reckon? But how can I actually do that when all hosts are pretty much dead aside from Mega? Mega is great and pretty fast but the game is 18GB big and the limit is 5GB unless you get Mega premium or something...

Plenty of links with multipart downloads, alternatives, compressed versions, patches etc.

Reactions: vogelbeest

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Plenty of links with multipart downloads, alternatives, compressed versions, patches etc.
Wow I didn't expect the devs to just offer their game for free like that. That certainly helps. Thanks! Tho we still only have Mega and GoFile there and the latter is rather slow while the former has that annoying 5GB limit. Would using that MegaDownloader actually bypass the 5GB limit?

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Played my quintessential path again, so it's time for some best girl propaganda. (Also, shazba don't pull a DPC and sue me for stealing your format)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He's setting up a lot of hints for some of the side girls who are already in relationships that may get a scene with the MC though. I guess he could just pull the Heather/Tommy split up or Sally dumps Magnar so it's "not ntr" though :poop: Unless his audience doesn't mind if it's just the MC stealing girls
Tremolo stealing Sally while Magnar struggles to be successful for her is the plot of every NTR game.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bella's boss' reaction is weird. She sends her off home, just for having a conversation with her husband? That's ridiculous. What's more concerning is that Bella's boss doesn't even acknowledge James' presence in the room - it's like he's not even there, which is an eerie feeling I got during the scene.

They get outside and DPC uses a camera technique called "Deep Focus", where an object in the background also happens to be in sharp focus and be seen clearly. In that scene it's weird - there's that guy with the glasses that's watching them, he's clearly in focus and he's like in the center of the screen. His reactions to Bella and James' conversation are headscratching, because they are concerning and Bella and James' didn't talk anything extraordinary anyway, but his reaction is also an alarming hint.

Which leads us to the theory itself - James' isn't there with Bella in the library, he's a hallucination/projection of her mind and she was talking to herself the entire time. Now what happened to him is up for guess, but the most fitting version is that he's dead and it's something that Bella can't accept - she had a nervous breakdown and has some serious mental issues, so it's easier to explain why she's waiting for him to come back.
I've never bought into this theory. How would you explain the wedding photo MC saw in her room? Is MC hallucinating as well?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so it's time for some best girl propaganda.
Yeah, she has some cute vibes....
But after all her indoor activities and even some pretty wild stuff on a roof, and on several occasions with an audience present, she thinks outdoor "in public" is gross? Not to mention she might have been humped by Stephen Burke....

OutdoorGross.gif Must be something else then, i guess....

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I've never bought into this theory. How would you explain the wedding photo MC saw in her room? Is MC hallucinating as well?
James isn't an imaginary friend, he's real, Bella married him, and at some point he disappeared, after that Bella for whatever reason started imagining James was still around, like in the library scene we've seen. So the pictures MC saw are real but it's no proof Bella can't be delusional. It even might be the reason MC said what he said about running for help in the library...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In fact, Sage repeatedly and explicitly points out that Chad has never shown any physical interest in her, which is more evidence that they haven't had sex than the other way around.

then that it doesn't make any sense at all is another matter, but this is what the story of the game tells.

then we can also blame MC who is only interested in girls that no one else (Burke family excluded) has ever been seriously interested in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I've played the game several times now and have never once seen Sage saying that Chad "never" had sex with her. Just that he has been finding excuses not to for long enough to leave her sexually frustrated. For an average woman of her age, I estimate that would be 4-6 months tops. Not 2-3 years. I'm certain that if it had never happened they would be having an entirely different conversation like "when are we finally going to have sex for the first time? It's been 3 years and we still haven't fucked. Do you even have a penis? I've never seen it." Sage is a pretty smart girl, evidence to the contrary. The only way that she wouldn't realize that she is a beard is if she had his dick in her at some point. Closeted gay men have done so with wives and girlfriends to throw people off their scent throughout history. I doubt Chad is any different. Maybe I'm just indulging my own headcanon. I just don't buy that Sage would tolerate a relationship of that length where love and sexual affection never existed from the start. She is just too much of a horny bitch. If it is true that she never had sex with Chad then I won't want to pick Sage as a love interest because her children might inherit her imbecility. Especially since Tremolo isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. If allowed to breed they may create Idiocracy in a few short generations.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow I didn't expect the devs to just offer their game for free like that. That certainly helps. Thanks! Tho we still only have Mega and GoFile there and the latter is rather slow while the former has that annoying 5GB limit. Would using that MegaDownloader actually bypass the 5GB limit?
I suggest you take the time, download the entire game if you don't have it, buy an external backup drive and backup what you download then in the future, you will only have to download smaller patches. That's what I did.

Anyhow, search other sites for other sources. has a few links to different sources, including mediafire for the compressed version etc. I'll also use a download helper like Free Download Manager to help with the download speeds from various sites.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've played the game several times now and have never once seen Sage saying that Chad "never" had sex with her. Just that he has been finding excuses not to for long enough to leave her sexually frustrated. For an average woman of her age, I estimate that would be 4-6 months tops. Not 2-3 years. I'm certain that if it had never happened they would be having an entirely different conversation like "when are we finally going to have sex for the first time? It's been 3 years and we still haven't fucked. Do you even have a penis? I've never seen it." Sage is a pretty smart girl, evidence to the contrary. The only way that she wouldn't realize that she is a beard is if she had his dick in her at some point. Closeted gay men have done so with wives and girlfriends to throw people off their scent throughout history. I doubt Chad is any different. Maybe I'm just indulging my own headcanon. I just don't buy that Sage would tolerate a relationship of that length where love and sexual affection never existed from the start. She is just too much of a horny bitch. If it is true that she never had sex with Chad then I won't want to pick Sage as a love interest because her children might inherit her imbecility. Especially since Tremolo isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. If allowed to breed they may create Idiocracy in a few short generations.
Yeah, she says that she would wait for the MC but she struggled with months and was not at all happy about doing it years. It seems to be that they were together before the DIKs were founded and that was two years ago give or take. I find it very unlikely that she hadn't done anything with Chad for that whole time.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

How I download these monsters on Mega is to import them to the cloud storage. This happens instantly, as it is using the internal bandwidth of its servers. Then I start the download from there using mega sync so I don't need to keep the browser open. Then I ignore it for a while as it downloads in the background. I get that exceeded download limit and ignore it. The download isn't stopped, merely paused. In a few hours, the download will start right from where it left off once they stop throttling it. It might take all day but this method is way more reliable than some bullshit like pixeldrain that will have an error right in the middle of its slow-ass download. Then when the download is complete I delete the game from the cloud storage because who knows when the next time some huge ass game will have an update?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
James isn't an imaginary friend, he's real, Bella married him, and at some point he disappeared, after that Bella for whatever reason started imagining James was still around, like in the library scene we've seen. So the pictures MC saw are real but it's no proof Bella can't be delusional. It even might be the reason MC said what he said about running for help in the library...
Best case scenario? Bella has grief-induced psychosis caused or exacerbated by advanced schizophrenia and during her psychotic breaks sometimes sees and hears him. Worst case scenario? She suffers from a dissociative identity disorder and sometimes is James. When he wants her body he really wants her body. To like, walk around in. Which would mean that sometimes Bella is a heterosexual man. Which would be awkward. Now DID doesn't really work like this but it is popularly portrayed as such in works such as Psycho, Fight Club, Doom Patrol, the upcoming Moon Knight show etc.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Best case scenario?
Hmmm, think neither schizophrenia nor this extreme case of split personality is a good scenario...
There's stress induced delusions as an option too, it's less severe then schizophrenia although it's roughly related, big difference however is schizofrenia is more common and usually surfaces from puberty to mid twenties while delusional disorder is rare but often occurs midlife... It's likely Bella would have been diagnosed much earlier if it was schizofrenia.
And then there's a possibility it's caused by intoxination too, alcohol, drugs but also wrong medication and such.
Ah well, loads of possibilities anyway... so i hope there's a better diagnoses then your best case scenario. ;)

(ah, and check out "hide and seek" if you didn't already!)

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
That's the main reason I think some of these games lose a lot. I understand some people might feel uncomfortable if the MC is cheated (NTR like some people call it?). For me it's OK if it makes sense in the story and we chose the wrong LI, hello, this is a game after all, not real life?!?! But other thing is completely removing every male competition and picture all the LI's like virgins who have no interest in any other men and no past experience, it's just ridiculous...
Yep. Zoey surely banged like crazy after she left the MC. All the guys in the surf school etc... Bret had to be her quasigay fuck buddy. :WaitWhat:and Emma her quasilesbian ahem, fuck buddy. Sadly tough, they never figured out that they should do a threesome.:WeSmart:

That would have been a more realistic Zoey side story. The way DPC did it, Zoey is a virgin Maryesque saint, while at the same time at college, its a bloody miracle my MC's dick hasn't fallen off from all the sex with different women he's having. :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I found sixart but he only has the compressed version. Not sure how much the compressed version gets downgraded so...
Man honestly I don't care which you prefer if you just run it through a google search you will find eventually a fast file server that contains it too ( or is that also a no go zone like torrent ? :unsure: :rolleyes: ) it barely cost one a minute to find stuff on the interweb...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm, think neither schizophrenia nor this extreme case of split personality is a good scenario...
There's stress induced delusions as an option too, it's less severe then schizophrenia although it's roughly related, big difference however is schizofrenia is more common and usually surfaces from puberty to mid twenties while delusional disorder is rare but often occurs midlife... It's likely Bella would have been diagnosed much earlier if it was schizofrenia.
And then there's a possibility it's caused by intoxination too, alcohol, drugs but also wrong medication and such.
Ah well, loads of possibilities anyway... so i hope there's a better diagnoses then your best case scenario. ;)

(ah, and check out "hide and seek" if you didn't already!)
Well not to say it was the best-case scenario in the best of all possible worlds, but seeing people who aren't there is never going to be a happy fun time. But you're right. Maybe she just smoked too much crack when she was a teenager and there is too much lead in her drinking water.

makol420

Sep 7, 2019
MC's knows his mother's name, so it's highly unlikely she is a Burgmeister, MC would have noticed when applying to the school before he even met Rusty.... So if she's related to the Burgmeister's it's not likely it's by name.... (the dead grandma was a Burgmeister or a Burgmeister is married to a sister of MC's grandfather, things like that)
The big question is why would it be important for the story? There's already a link between Rusty and MC : the Dik's !

For the polaroid camera, well, that's not a likely link, these are fairly common and Lynette was not yet involved with Neil when that picture was taken. Then Jill made one after MC's 19th birthday, so there's roughly 20 years (19 year + 9 months pregnant + whatever time between the photo was taken and Lynette indeed hooked up with Neil and got pregnant)
Still could be it's for sentimental reasons if it really is Lana's camera, but would it even work after all this time?

As for Lana, she looks about 18/19 when she talks to a Jill that's anywhere between 10 and 14, hard to say exact.
That said Jill is 21 now, Lynette would be 38-40, and Lana would be 25 - 30 now (4-9 years older then Jill)
So being one of Lynette's friends is not likely. But it's possible Lynette or one of her girlfriends were Lana's babysitter.
This one can still go anywhere, we know there's a link between Lynette and Jill : Jill's parental home.
Thanks for the comment! I really like this kind of VN/Game Us who play are really becoming involve. Our imaginations, deductive reasoning, critical thinking are being put to the test. What is the relationship of this to that, what will happen if you choose this path. I really love reading the forum. There are some arguments, but its fun because of the interaction! Its not perfect just like the others are saying there are flaws. But there are no such thing as perfection. The only thing I don't like is the waiting for the next episodes, But I understand DPC's situation.

Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes