makol420

Sep 7, 2019
So you're telling me he never seen his own birth certificate or his own passport? You either are in a passport of your parents until you're 18, or you need a birth certificate (both parents on it) to get the passport when you turn 18.
Sorry, but that's just highly unlikely, a child can be born without any known father, but that would mean in any case his mother's name is on the birth certificate.... So the mother's name is known eitherway, he might even have it since his parents weren't married. The game just doesn't tell us.
I have a question, I just realize it just now, How do you write your name? I'm not familiar with other countries. In the Philippines we write it our Given Name then our middle name or initial (which is our mother's maiden surname) finally our surname (which is we all knew our fathers surname unless your mother is not married to your father and use her surname instead). Ex. Alfredo B. (Benedicto) Cruz. If this is the same in other countries the MC should know her mother's surname. (Thanks to you vogelbeest for telling me this because of your reply/comment from my previous post.) Now unless her mother is disowned by her family and changed her surname.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have a question, I just realize it just now, How do you write your name? I'm not familiar with other countries. In the Philippines we write it our Given Name then our middle name or initial (which is our mother's maiden surname) finally our surname (which is we all knew our fathers surname unless your mother is not married to your father and use her surname instead). Ex. Alfredo B. (Benedicto) Cruz. If this is the same in other countries the MC should know her mother's surname. (Thanks to you vogelbeest for telling me this because of your reply/comment from my previous post.) Now unless her mother is disowned by her family and changed her surname.
It's likely that the MC has his fathers surname if she in fact did die during child birth. He may have it in memoriam of her but this is DPC, he likes to hide and use them for dramatic effect so I wouldn't be surprised if she is tied to B&R to some degree. There are already hints towards that.

In America the middle initial can be anything really. It's not explicitly tied to the mothers maiden name. I happen to have the same middle name as my father. Thomas Leroy Anderson, he has it because it was his fathers middle name and now it's mine because it was his. It's different for every family.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bella's boss' reaction is weird. She sends her off home, just for having a conversation with her husband? That's ridiculous. What's more concerning is that Bella's boss doesn't even acknowledge James' presence in the room - it's like he's not even there, which is an eerie feeling I got during the scene.

They get outside and DPC uses a camera technique called "Deep Focus", where an object in the background also happens to be in sharp focus and be seen clearly. In that scene it's weird - there's that guy with the glasses that's watching them, he's clearly in focus and he's like in the center of the screen. His reactions to Bella and James' conversation are headscratching, because they are concerning and Bella and James' didn't talk anything extraordinary anyway, but his reaction is also an alarming hint.

Which leads us to the theory itself - James' isn't there with Bella in the library, he's a hallucination/projection of her mind and she was talking to herself the entire time. Now what happened to him is up for guess, but the most fitting version is that he's dead and it's something that Bella can't accept - she had a nervous breakdown and has some serious mental issues, so it's easier to explain why she's waiting for him to come back.
Bella's boss sends Bella home not because she was talking to her husband, but because they were about to get intimate, and that's not appropriate in a library.

I agree with you about the "depth of field." But that rules out your theory from the start. Why would Isabella have a hallucination/projection of James and at the same time insert the man with the glasses into her hallucination/projection?

That doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes:

Let's assume that what DPC shows us in the flashback of Isabella James is what it is. A man is visiting his wife at work. Both are about to do something naughty in a library where there is supposed to be dead silence. The boss sends Bella and James home and Isabella's stalker is already waiting outside the library.:unsure:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Bella's boss sends Bella home not because she was talking to her husband, but because they were about to get intimate, and that's not appropriate in a library.

I agree with you about the "depth of field." But that rules out your theory from the start. Why would Isabella have a hallucination/projection of James and at the same time insert the man with the glasses into her hallucination/projection?

Let's assume that what DPC shows us in the flashback of Isabella James is what it is. A man is visiting his wife at work. Both are about to do something naughty in a library where there is supposed to be dead silence. The boss sends Bella and James home and Isabella's stalker is already waiting outside the library.:unsure:
I think the guy on the stairs is definitely a part of why James is gone now. I still think it was a mugging gone wrong and that's where he possibly even died. Hence her over the top reaction to the MC trying to bring her back there for the date. You don't freak out like that just because you used to spend time there with your husband. It also seems that Bella stayed local after what happened to him and she doesn't have the same reaction to other places in the area. How likely is it that she never went to her favorite restaurant with him, or to the local mall where she shops with Jill? I think that scene is what it is and also the start of everything that happened.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Man I guess it really is hard to get into the game now, huh? I mean just to make sure, I would need to download that 0.8.2 version, right? It does include Season 1 and 2 I reckon? But how can I actually do that when all hosts are pretty much dead aside from Mega? Mega is great and pretty fast but the game is 18GB big and the limit is 5GB unless you get Mega premium or something...

Is there any other way to download it?
Google Brandy port.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
In my runs, there would be no incest because my MC has absolutely no sexual interest in Isabella.:p

And even if the MC fucks Isabella, it would not be incest if Neil married Isabella later. During Isabella's coitus with the MC there would have been no kinship yet.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
So by that logic, if Sage wasn't officially adopted by Jade, we can have a Sage/Jade threesome because she was never actually her step mother?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I've never bought into this theory. How would you explain the wedding photo MC saw in her room? Is MC hallucinating as well?
Read again. I never said James never existed, what I implied was that after he was gone, it's something that Bella couldn't accept and overcome and he never really was in the library. That's why she got sent home, because her boss saw her talking to herself/nobody and knowing what happened beforehand, decides to send her home.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

The guy with the glasses isn't a projection - he's really there. Also, I don't think he has anything to do with James, he just happens to be some guy chilling at that very moment and finding it weird as to why Bella is talking to herself.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Read again. I never said James never existed, what I implied was that after he was gone, it's something that Bella couldn't accept and overcome and he never really was in the library. That's why she got sent home, because her boss saw her talking to herself/nobody and knowing what happened beforehand, decides to send her home.
So he disappears/goes mia or whatever and then she suddenly starts hallucinating the guy when he's not really there? That isn't any better imo.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The problem with Sage is that Stephen and Jade are married. Even if only Stephen were to adopt Sage, Jade becomes Sage's mother by marrying Stephen. (y)

But if Stephen and Jade divorce, the unrelated relationship would be severed again.:unsure:
What if there is no paperwork, the Burke's just took Sage in but it's not official.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I added something to the previous post that definitely cancels the incest rule.:p:p:p
Nope :p That's not how it works :LOL: In your previous post ^ you bring up Sage/Burke situation... so in Bella-s case if you don't know that she will be your stepmom later would it cancel the fact that you already fucked her ( players choice ) and got depicted in this product or not ? :unsure::LOL: I can give you a hint... it would still get banned so best not to dwell in such territories ;) If you wanna make relations to Fuckface do it outside the circle that fucked him fucks him or possibly will fuck him :KEK:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

The guy with the glasses isn't a projection - he's really there. Also, I don't think he has anything to do with James, he just happens to be some guy chilling at that very moment and finding it weird as to why Bella is talking to herself.
You two should meet in RL, man would that be a hoot. You could solve JFK's assassination, find Amelia Earhart and turn the Bermuda triangle into a quadrilateral. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes