UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So TLDR : Either Quinn ( :confused: ) or Sally at the behest of Magnar.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So TLDR : Either Quinn ( :confused: ) or Sally at the behest of Magnar.
Bert (I think that's Bert) looks like Magnar just ordered him to go kill some stupid motherfucker and dude's holding a joint and contemplating the hit. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:
in my opinion it is something more than a theory

that black cube has been highlighted in a quite artificial way (with the obligation to go to the desk and find it) so it surely hides something and Vinnie can only be its original owner

on the question of the assault on the DIKs' house, I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:
I also believe that the little black cube contains something important. But whether it has anything to do with Vinny, I don't think so.

Nick and Rusty have had contact with Vinny from the beginning. You can read about that in EP2. In EP8, even Tommy meets with Vinny again. No, Vinny has nothing to do with the destruction of the mansion.

However, I also agree with you or myself that the Alphas probably have nothing to do with the destruction of DIK's Mansion either. The Alphas, including Dawes, can't be that stupid and leave their mark all over the mansion.

But then who was it? Why was the mansion vandalized?

One theory::unsure:
What gets me thinking is what Rusty says to the MC when he tells the DIKs that the HOTs are only at the Prep's party to make money for the HOTs. Rusty said that he would have helped the HOTs. Sage wouldn't have gone to Rusty, that's not her style. But Quinn would have had no problem with it. So why is Quinn threading the preps thing? We got the answer in EP8. Quinn wants to make sure the Alphas are busy on Halloween. Maybe Quinn made sure the DIKs were busy in EP5? But why? Quinn shows concern in EP8 if you don't follow the Quinn path and touch the MC when planning Halloween. I didn't think she would have a problem with it otherwise. She even fucked the MC on the sperm petition. I thought that was very strange. What if Quinn was hired by someone to make sure the DIKs were not at the mansion. Someone who knows who the MC is or what family he belongs to.

It's also strange that Rusty's father suddenly stops all payments and won't help Rusty. Rusty and Tommy already wanted to give up everything. What would have been the consequences of that? All the DIK's would have had to enroll in the dorm again. Also the MC. Was the mansion perhaps destroyed for that very reason and made sure (no money from Papa Burgmeister) that it would not be rebuilt?

But there was something positive about the destruction of the mansion. The DIK's learned something. The DIK's no longer need free money because they are all working for the Brotherhood now. This is much better in the long run and puts the DIK's on a stable foundation for the future.

Reactions: shazba

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.
A big guess, but Vinny maybe reach Caleb to trash the mansion with him. Caleb accept knowing that won't bring trouble to jocks since he wasn't a alpha yet. And while Caleb trash the mansion, Vinny go for search what he looking in masion.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
in my opinion it is something more than a theory

that black cube has been highlighted in a quite artificial way (with the obligation to go to the desk and find it) so it surely hides something and Vinnie can only be its original owner

on the question of the assault on the DIKs' house, I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.
I remember the first time this was mentioned in the thread, one of the things that was said was that Nick was very important for this to happen, since at no other time the mansion was empty, so someone had to warn Vinnie of the situation, and it could be that when he arrived at the mansion, the jocks were throwing the dildos out of the windows again, which Vinnie would take advantage of to literally turn the house upside down.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A big guess, but Vinny maybe reach Caleb to trash the mansion with him. Caleb accept knowing that won't bring trouble to jocks since he wasn't a alpha yet. And while Caleb trash the mansion, Vinny go for search what he looking in masion.
I remember the first time this was mentioned in the thread, one of the things that was said was that Nick was very important for this to happen, since at no other time the mansion was empty, so someone had to warn Vinnie of the situation, and it could be that when he arrived at the mansion, the jocks were throwing the dildos out of the windows again, which Vinnie would take advantage of to literally turn the house upside down.
Too many pieces missing from the puzzle

as of today we have no reason to think of a direct collaboration between Vinnie and the Jocks, more likely, it was a lucky coincidence as in the theory expressed by the saboteur agent of DPC :confused:.

We'll see, I have many doubts that all the mysteries that have been built will be solved in an unequivocal way, in my opinion many of them will remain basically unresolved and everyone will explain them as they see fit, but we will surely hear more about the black box.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Too many pieces missing from the puzzle

as of today we have no reason to think of a direct collaboration between Vinnie and the Jocks, more likely, it was a lucky coincidence as in the theory expressed by the saboteur agent of DPC :confused:
I think the role of Nick in this could be just tell Vinny when the mansion was empty, without know what he is looking for and how he will do to get it. Maybe Nick just told Vinny that they just get another fight with alphas and Vinny, being the crazy guy he is, come alone with the idea of trash the mansion using the alphas, or just Caleb

Reactions: felicemastronzo

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What a coincidence that the DIK mansion was empty during the evaluation party and Vinny happened to be walking around campus.

The whole thing was planned, and Vinny will have had nothing to do with it because he had no problem with the DIKs. Yes with Tommy he had a problem, but it doesn't seem to have been that big when they meet at the end of EP8. It is also unlikely that Vinny was looking for something in the mansion, and if he was, it wasn't that important because it took Vinny over a year to find it.
I don't know, I didn't make the theory, but it still seems possible to me, basically because we don't know anything about Vinnie. Vinnie's problem with Tommy was big, enough to fall to blows and Vinnie left not only the DIKs but also the university (assuming this is the reason, since no other reason is mentioned), the end of the episode shows that Tommy prefers to eat his pride with Vinnie rather than with Quinn (although he also ate his pride by going to talk to her, and it didn't have the expected effect).
Well we can agree that it seems unlikely that the destruction will be the total work of the jocks, at least it does not seem very logical to encourage a mutually assured destruction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the role of Nick in this could be just tell Vinny when the mansion was empty, without know what he is looking for and how he will do to get it. Maybe Nick just told Vinny that they just get another fight with alphas and Vinny, being the crazy guy he is, come alone with the idea of trash the mansion using the alphas, or just Caleb
Even to me Nick does not give the impression of the infamous, but if he had warned Vinnie not having any idea of what would have happened, then if he would have had to ask her two questions, he should have had some doubts, instead he seems to live it serene

at this point he is either completely innocent and is just a huge red herring, or completely guilty and aware of his role.

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Vinnie's motives are to get clients for his merchandise, as a secundary goal he might want to obstruct Quinn's business.
But lets be fair, what exactly does Vinny get from the DIK mansion being trashed? He will not get more clients, there's no parties in the DIK mansion. He gets Tommy as client but that's a result of Quinn doubling prices to compensate being robbed. So what's Vinnie's motive?
The only suspicious thing is his friend Nick's room didn't get trashed... and that could have been pure luck because the people wrecking the house started at the first door they saw up the stairs (Jacob) and then continued to the right...

So it's either the Jocks or another (group) that wanted it to look like the Jocks did it or they did it for the Jocks. The dildo's point at the Jocks but putting their signs everywhere when being watched? That's Dawe Dumb 101. So Caleb? Vinnie? Some Tri Beta's?
Only the Jocks have a clear motive but it's still questionable they did it.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
at this point he is either completely innocent and is just a huge red herring, or completely guilty and aware of his role.
It's a tough call. DPC swung one with ManBun at the preps party, but almost everything he's done storywise has been very obvious early on, so if Nick isn't involved in the laptop/mansion fiasco I would be quite surprised. I'd expect him to have at least had a hand in the laptop in Vinnie's old room, even if he didn't help with the mansion factor. Maybe Vin spun him a tale about needing it for something and then made the post.

I'd like to think it was all a big sham and there's something else going on, but DPC just hasn't been that good with the deception thus far.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Even to me Nick does not give the impression of the infamous, but if he had warned Vinnie not having any idea of what would have happened, then if he would have had to ask her two questions, he should have had some doubts, instead he seems to live it serene

Nick clearly feel guilty about something, he can be a red herring but the fact that his bedroom was okay is strange when Jacob's one was trashed ( it could be that the ones who trashed it didn't have the time anymore but it doesn't take that much time to do some heavy damage). He feel guilty about Jacob, going to the Pink Rose the first time ( and for the Pink Rose he doesn't have a reason to feel guilty).

It's possible that if Vinnie is involved in the trashing, Nick just told him that the house was empty and didn't know that Vinnie would trash the house. The problem I have with shazba's theory is why didn't Vinnie find the box ? He should have know where it was if it was his.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a tough call. DPC swung one with ManBun at the preps party, but almost everything he's done storywise has been very obvious early on, so if Nick isn't involved in the laptop/mansion fiasco I would be quite surprised. I'd expect him to have at least had a hand in the laptop in Vinnie's old room, even if he didn't help with the mansion factor. Maybe Vin spun him a tale about needing it for something and then made the post.

I'd like to think it was all a big sham and there's something else going on, but DPC just hasn't been that good with the deception thus far.
Certainly BADIK is not a detective story with sophisticated twists and turns, but in every mystery DPC has inserted blatant false clues, without even bothering to explain them (like Troy's women's panties).

and Nick is so obvious that he has every reason to be a false clue... then it could be that he was in the ex-library looking for something for Vinnie, but from there to being the mole is a long way off...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The problem I have with @shazba's theory is why didn't Vinnie find the box ? He should have know where it was if it was his.
Assuming Vinnie left the box there after he dropped out, that would mean that it was in the DIK mansion for around a year or so. How long does something stay put that long in a house? Let alone in a frat that hosts parties on a regular bases. Then there are people like Sarah that snoop around and the room is used for fucking and pissing apparently. If Vinnie wanted the box he could just ask Nick to get it. I don't see a motive for him going there personally and trashing it. Unless the box was left behind after the place was tossed and Nick was in there looking for it, to return it to Vinnie. Still unlikely though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes