felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All those questioning which three girls Burke fucked, it's very clear that the main girls in Quinn's restaurant are:
  • Riona,
  • Mel; and
  • Sarah.
And Cammy's the newcomer who only works through the glory holes (Cammy tells the mc this when they fuck at the prep's party).

And while Quinn puts herself on the menu for the mc, it seems she doesn't offer herself up that often. She made an exception for the mc because she needed a one-off bigger cash injection, and she already kinda liked the mc.

Quinn even tells the mc she doesn't give anyone blowjobs - that doesn't mean she's never given anyone a blowjob (she obvious has, I doubt she's been practicing on a dildo all these years waiting for Mr Right), but it means it's not something she does for most guys. Now if she was prostituting herself out regularly, it means she'd be giving out lots of blowjobs for sure.

So regarding Burke, that kinda leaves us with the first three girls mentioned above:
  • Riona,
  • Mel; and
  • Sarah.
the fight between Jade and Burke is placed in the "flashback" zone, so it could also be, and this would take away the problem of finding who the 3 girls are

Reactions: ename144

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
the fight between Jade and Burke is placed in the "flashback" zone, so it could also be, and this would take away the problem of finding who the 3 girls are
But Quinn is 2nd Year, no? Do you think she just took over the restaurant business instead of being the one that started it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm curious, do you guys prefer Cathy or Jade who did you choose ?
I picked Cathy, not that it matters. It may change in the future put she is pretty much just a side note. There is way more focus on Jade. I assume it's because messing around with her is another way for DPC to add twists and drama that he can't with Cathy. It's a shame really.

Reactions: SSJGOD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But Quinn is 2nd Year, no? Do you think she just took over the restaurant business instead of being the one that started it?
the premise is that I don't believe that DPC will ever explain who these 3 are

then, that the 3 are students is not confirmed, it seems the most probable solution because we know about the restaurant, but from Jade's stories the 2 that have been in Burke's "heart" are Cathy and Bella... who are not students.

A professor ready for anything and with so much power doesn't need the restaurant to succeed with a student, the chronicle is full of such cases, but Burke must be more of a clown than a villain, so he needs Quinn...

without forgetting the pink rose girls past and present

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Just want to ask about the tag female protagonist... I played the previous version and there was no female protagonist... Who are we playing with now? Thank you

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It would take away a number, but what does it really change? We know Quinn and Riona got the free tuition, we know Quinn has been expanding, we know she finds girls for the restaurant and we know step 2 is the free tuition.... We know Camilla has no free tuition so that still leaves Melanie and Sarah, we just didn't get confirmation yet.

We only have a number of 3 infidelities by Stephen, leaving open the possibility the free tuition girls did not have sex with him but with some other old geezer... We know there's scholarships that requires sex and we know who may have them.
The only thing we don't know is if that's even all girls and if it even is just HOT's.... Basicly that number is just a limit removed.

A professor ready for anything and with so much power doesn't need the restaurant to succeed with a student, the chronicle is full of such cases, but Burke must be more of a clown than a villain, so he needs Quinn...
Who says he needs Quinn? Quinn might need him to get her and the restaurant workers free tuition, Burke just needs willing girls looking for a scholarship.... I really don't think Quinn herself is of any importance to him, any girl will do....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It would take away a number, but what does it really change? We know Quinn and Riona got the free tuition, we know Quinn has been expanding, we know she finds girls for the restaurant and we know step 2 is the free tuition.... We know Camilla has no free tuition so that still leaves Melanie and Sarah, we just didn't get confirmation yet.

We only have a number of 3 infidelities by Stephen, leaving open the possibility the free tuition girls did not have sex with him but with some other old geezer... We know there's scholarships that requires sex and we know who may have them.
The only thing we don't know is if that's even all girls and if it even is just HOT's.... Basicly that number is just a limit removed.

Who says he needs Quinn? Quinn might need him to get her and the restaurant workers free tuition, Burke just needs willing girls looking for a scholarship.... I really don't think Quinn herself is of any importance to him, any girl will do....
a professor doesn't need to pay for a student's college tuition to have sex with her, normally it's enough to make her pass an exam or help her pass it

my point was this, if Burke wanted to have sex with a student "realistically" he would have found a way even without a restaurant/Quinn. but Burke's role is that of a clown, so the opposite is also credible (the working relationship between Quinn and Burke is not defined, who is in charge of who is not clear, but at the top of the pyramid there could be someone else for all we know)

the fact that there are 3 does not really have any value, it is the confession of an adulterous and stupid husband, it could be 30 and he wanted to limit the damages, or it could be 0 and he wanted to brag about it

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
a professor doesn't need to pay for a student's college tuition to have sex with her, normally it's enough to make her pass an exam or help her pass it

my point was this, if Burke wanted to have sex with a student "realistically" he would have found a way even without a restaurant/Quinn. but Burke's role is that of a clown, so the opposite is also credible (the working relationship between Quinn and Burke is not defined, who is in charge of who is not clear, but at the top of the pyramid there could be someone else for all we know)

the fact that there are 3 does not really have any value, it is the confession of an adulterous and stupid husband, it could be 30 and he wanted to limit the damages, or it could be 0 and he wanted to brag about it
The number doesn't really matter if it's not connected to the students... We know there are girls that have sex for free tuition.
We know Burke looks for sponsors at prep parties, we know Burke deleted Mona's file, what we don't know for sure is who the girls need to have sex with, so if Burke just had a number of infidelities or not, there is the possibility the girls have sex with the sponsors, it's one or the other, it's that easy, female students have sex with old men for a scholarship.

And like i already said Burke does not need Quinn, most likely doesn't even know about the restaurant, he supplies scholarships to girls willing to have sex with old men.... Or if it's only Burke the number he told Jade might not be the truth but it's a fact he does have sex with students, it's really one or the other.....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

For Burke to proposition a single student, let alone multiple students, could easily be career suicide. Quinn is his conduit to girls who are already primed for him.

Also, I also don't think Burke is actually paying for their tuition. He's just setting up fake scholarships and fiddling the books. It's certainly not worth it to pay the 10s if not 100s of thousands for each degree for the privilege to fuck each of these skanks (to be fair, my mc is a skank too).

On that note, these girls are seriously fucking loose. I don't really know what Burke's angle even is. He may as well legitimately pay for prostitutes, at least a professional prostitute would adhere to strict hygiene standards, these girls... not so much. :oops:

Possible. Quinn once told Tommy that he knows who they have to thank for all this. I think she meant Vinny.:unsure:
She was talking about who to thank for the quality of their weed (unless you're talking about a different scene of which I can't recall). Anyway, I think she was alluding to herself. Kind of like a, "Thanks to yours truly" kinda statement. Vinny and Quinn deal from the same supply, it doesn't make sense for Quinn to credit Vinny for the quality of the goods.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For Burke to proposition a single student, let alone multiple students, could easily be career suicide. Quinn is his conduit to girls who are already primed for him.

Also, I also don't think Burke is actually paying for their tuition. He's just setting up fake scholarships and fiddling the books. It's certainly not worth it to pay the 10s if not 100s of thousands for each degree for the privilege to fuck each of these skanks (to be fair, my mc is a skank too).

On that note, these girls are seriously fucking loose. I don't really know what Burke's angle even is. He may as well legitimately pay for prostitutes, at least a professional prostitute would adhere to strict hygiene standards, these girls... not so much. :oops:
the safe way would be instead to falsify the college books (scholarships are not awarded and withdrawn for personal initiatives) and be part, more or less knowingly, of a student prostitution ring? really? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

for him to pay out of his own pocket for enrollment would be economically insane... but tampering with the books means getting into a business where it is much easier to get caught than for a fling

for now, however, Burke would have wanted to have sex with a student and it went wrong, however you look at it, it's a bad investment.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the safe way would be instead to falsify the college books (scholarships are not awarded and withdrawn for personal initiatives) and be part, more or less knowingly, of a student prostitution ring? really? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

for him to pay out of his own pocket for enrollment would be economically insane... but tampering with the books means getting into a business where it is much easier to get caught than for a fling

for now, however, Burke would have wanted to have sex with a student and it went wrong, however you look at it, it's a bad investment.
What does Burke? He supplies scholarships for sex, he makes huge donations, he is always looking for sponsors....
Come on, 1 + 1.... he has so many ways to not have any trouble with the books, he's keeping them....
For all we know the sex for scholarship is his way to get donations...

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Burke would be an idiot to give free scholarships away just to have sex with prostitutes, and that's what the Hots are(at least the ones working for Quinn) if Burke got wind of what Quinn was doing he could've just bought their services, no need to give away scholarships. And if they refused he could just threaten to blow the lid off Quinns operation.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes